Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=FO9ar-kjUbw
tmz.com/2012/08/06/rod-carew-adam-sandler-hanukkah-song-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's supposed to be a thing? Jews hating baseball? I can't keep up with all this stupid racist inconsistent rhetoric.

They actually do love baseball as statistics stimulate the sheckel/talmudic sectors of their brains.

They need to blend in with the whites.

it's a running stereotype that jews aren't at all athletic, but I've never heard anything baseball-related specifically

>jews aren't white meme
Jews are whiter than most of your family and friends, Cletus.

>yfw Jews were good at sports when they were poor

>yfw you look this up and it's actually true

So that Americans trust them

All my Jewish friends say it is not okay to be white, therefore they are not white.

Are you suggesting you have to be athletic to like sports? Have you seen american sports fans?

@89733805
put some effort into it next time, maybe try to think of a different redneck name or something.

Oh then I'm not white either.

cause how else are you gonna rig it and make shekels off those dumb goyim

I don't know about baseball but I'm sure that they are bad at soccer.

And that's terrible.

yeah we know, you didn't have to tell us

Baseball is really popular among jews because they mostly live in New York and south Florida. It's not pretending, they're actually into it. Also Sandy Koufax, a legendary baseball player, it basically the only jewish athlete who anyone in america could name if you asked for famous jewish athletes.

soccer is the gayest sport on earth

user isn't anything.

>newfellows don't remember the time before there were any boys or girls on the internet

Why the fuck are they trying to force a tie?

that was annoying to watch, for fucks sake do something else, nope passes it back to center.

goldberg and macho man are jewish i think.

No I know Mark Spitz too
And uh
Does Goldberg count?

>irrelevant, small football teams
Yes, and?
And this is somehow better than the top teams in the world that play baseball and american football

joe dimagio, their only famous athlete

It's actually the only sport Jews occasionally play professionally

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

i'd like to see something done about this but it's still better than playing 80+ mostly pointless games in the american ''regular'' ''''season'''''

WE WILL GRAB THEM

AND WE WILL FUCK THEIR SISTERS

IN THE CUNT

Based Springer poster.

>breeding with them

Eugh.

what about raven?

oh boy, here we go again

This. Jews love statistics and baseball is not intimidating like other sports.

Larry David grew up in New York City during the 50s and 60s. Why wouldn't he have some interest in baseball?

Tell that to Sandy Koufax

Why does any race pretend to like baseball? It's basically the gayest sport on earth.

>you have to be athletic to play baseball
I get that times have changed and all for the pros, but....

youtube.com/watch?v=FO9ar-kjUbw

Sandy Koufax, Sandy Koufax. It's always Sandy Koufax with you people.

Only real sport they can play.
You think Jews are going to get into football, baseball or hockey?
Nah.

A sport where you stand around or sit on a bench for 20 minutes and eat? Sounds like something even I could play.

>Why do jews pretend to like baseball?

>Only real sport they can play.
>You think Jews are going to get into football, baseball or hockey?

Because Sandy Kofax. They WEWUZ about him whenever pressed on the Athletics Question

don't you know? It's a common stereotype that Jews rub their hands, are rapists, are pedos, and hate baseball all within the last year

Fuck, meant basketball. Now everyone on Sup Forums is going to laugh at me.

What does Sup Forums pretend to know about sports? Your version of working out is rolling over

>within the last year
People have hated Jews for their Jewishness since the dawn of time. You can even find Egyptian paintings of Jews rubbing their hands.

>within the last year

kek, you can look back at "antisemitic" posters from 1930s america about how the jews controlling the media are a bunch of disgusting perverts who diddle kids and young actresses. There's nothing new under the sun. Why? Because it's fucking real and these aren't cohencidences

It looks to me like they're just waiting for the extra time to be over and they don't need to score more idk.

>yes goy we are an ancient race, we built the pyramids n shieet

>You can even find Egyptian paintings of Jews rubbing their hands

No you can't. Stop believing stupid Sup Forums memes

RLY makes me think....

The lower IQ groups always resent the higher IQ groups. What's your point?

Sorry bud but nobody but shutin neckbeards or muslims are butthurt about Jews anymore. How do you think (((Donald Trump))), who's more Jewish than a bagel, has so much support on the right?

>In view of Manetho's anti-Jewish writings, antisemitism may have originated in Egypt and been spread by "the Greek retelling of Ancient Egyptian prejudices".

You can always tell when you're replying to a kike because they always try to act like everyone critical of kikes must be a muslim. This talmudism isn't going to fool anyone, shlomo

>forgetting Hall of Famer Rod Carew
He converted!

>You can always tell when you're replying to a stormfag because they always try to act like everyone critical of them must be a kike. This nazism isn't going to fool anyone, varg

Adam Sandler fans are the first to go on the day of the rope

tmz.com/2012/08/06/rod-carew-adam-sandler-hanukkah-song-not-a-jew/

Can't even do anything but copy. Clever, Moishe.

>unironically linking to a TMZ article
Shiggy