Why do you hate it so much? It may be not great but you still have to give it a chance

Why do you hate it so much? It may be not great but you still have to give it a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS1mo28G-Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hating Punished Jack

Better be safe than sorry. So far it doesnt look good at all.

We are Sup Forumsntrarions,hope and optimism be damned.Likewise after Korra and GF I think most co users are just too afraid to like anything anymore,out of fear of another dissapointing ending

Only contrarians hate it. It looks fantastic

>Why do you hate it so much?
Literally who? Sup Forums has been shaking with hype since the trailer came out.

Because Korra taught us that some things are best left untouched

See that doesn't work. Jack isn't an antsy teen and there's no need to worry about annoying love triangle shit.

Sup Forums fucking loves it, what in the hell are you talking about???

this fuck off downer.

I had to hear that from people post-election, I don't want to hear it about my cartoons.

Seems like OP's trying to pull another TTG by samefagging 5 threads a day.

Where can I download the original show?

Honestly it just picks up from where things were left off.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS1mo28G-Ow

people are just hyped about jack coming back and because of that they dont see glaring issues.

Crossboarders.

Crossboarders never change.

Only shitposters hate it

Could you develop on that please?

who hates it

>glaring issues
Let me guess.
>waah he doesn't have his sword
>waahh he rides a bike

please explain the glaring issues
>inb4 muh guns

>No Lulu

What looks bad about it? It looks fucking great. Is Sup Forums really not excited about this?

I feel like he's not gonna have his sword for maybe one episode tops. The say the trailer focused so much on the geisha assassins made it feel like all of those scenes are just from the first episode. He's most likely hidden it somewhere since he felt like he didn't need it or wasn't worthy of it anymore and goes back for it at the end when he finds his purpose again.

I always hated the art style for this show.

Just because you're now pretending to not shitpost doesn't make it not a shitpost OP

is jack gonna turn gay in the last episode too?

A reasonable complaint.
Sweet thing.

I can't believe I breathe the same air as you

The same reason I didn't like Gendywars. Too much flash, not enough substance.

Also blood looks really weird in the art style they're using.

Better to be too pessimistic and come out pleasantly surprised than to be too optimistic and end up thoroughly disappointed...

Actually, its been shown through psychology that pessimist still feel disappointment when expectations are met while optimists even when their good expectations aren't met they aren't as upset over it as pessimists are.

Are you on drugs? It looks dope as hell

How can you hate something that's not out yet?

Besides its not like the original was this masterpiece. Just a really well done low budget show, with great art style. Now there's blood added to the mix.

>Better be safe than sorry.
>I refuse to even allow the possibility that things may be good because I'm insecure and afraid I'll look foolish if they aren't!
No one cares, dude. You can allow yourself to give Genndy Fucking Tartakovsky the benefit of the doubt.

Not him, but I saw two different hate threads earlier today. The hype is just so massive that the hype backlash was immediate, rather than waiting for it to air.

this is why I don't want to get hyped up but its not working I want me some Jack

>So far it doesnt look good at all.
bullshit

Sup Forums isnt filled with contrarians
go back to Sup Forums

Elaborate now faggot!

I made a hate thread just to troll people here.

It is one of the things that you know that Dumblr will never not bite.

>spam the catalog even though there is a sticky
>ask the same questions over and over again that have been answered for months now
>treat any criticism of past season and the upcoming season as "bait" or "contrarian"
>make baseless threads like this one

Fuck off.

>>ask the same questions over and over again that have been answered for months now
>>treat any criticism of past season and the upcoming season as "bait" or "contrarian"

Fucking this. Hypefags have always been cancer even when this site started and this current breed is the same level of irritating as LOK's first season.

The only thing people have been posting in these threads is "JACK DOESNT HAVE A SWORD WHY IS HE A SAMURAI"
if you dont want to watch it then don't watch it

Still not seeing these "glaring issues", c'mon user. I know you're not all talk right?

>stickied thread full of love

There's a thread on /t/ right now.

You're on Sup Forums right now, you could easily go and check.
Sometimes people's opinions are wrong.

I ain't even mad, that's just a matter of your own personal taste.