Is there a version of Sicario where all the scenes with Emily Blunt are muted or deleted? God...

Is there a version of Sicario where all the scenes with Emily Blunt are muted or deleted? God, it was so cringy seeing a 110 lb female trying to act tough next to actual badasses.

For me? It’s the implied BMWF relationship between her and the mud.

I'm pretty sure he was implied to be her gay best friend

Suspend your disbelief.

I dunno. To me, it seemed like they kept drilling the point that she was in way over her head and couldn't really hang with the big boys. All they really needed from her was a signature.

Thats the whole fucking point. They needed an FBI agent to be authorized to operate within US borders. They picked a gullible weakling.

How do you people not understand that.

OP literally is a brainlet

Her being constantly out of her league was kind of the fucking point

so, more than half of the movie? go back to sluthate u virgin nerd loser idiot.

That was the point of the movie, retard Redditor.
She stumbled into a world full of wolves and got her shit pushed in so hard and so fast that she had a mental breakdown by the end because she got a whiff of the real world and most likely quit her job after the credits started to roll.

I'm not the redditor, though. You are.

Fuck you're stupid

>>actual badasses
Mincing actors m8

>No u

We'll you're certainly too retarded to properly analyze a straightforward plot

no its not
she didnt have a mental break down, she was threatened to be murdered if she didnt play along with corrupt evil men
and the entire reason why it doesnt work is because, she wouldn't ever be in that situation to begin with, the entire reason she is in the film is a copout, in order to explain the world, in where she doesn't relate, doesn't belong, and literally contributes to nothing and amounts to nothing via the character interactions and story arc

its just a bad revenge tryhard edgy film that fails to have a coherent accessible plot, and a bunch of plebians who endlessly shill it because how edgy it is

What would you say about the look of this man in the picture right here?

Holy fuck

>12 year old who endlessly shills bad movie because its edgy
she literally did nothing but sit there and react to scenes, she was worthless as a character, fuck off with your terrible movies,

but she's so pretty

lol what a nerd

I wonder who can be behind this post........JENNA

Death incarnate

I read his book

t. Roastie

>evil
t. low test numale

Holy fuck read and , then research the point of protagonist.

It shouldn't be this hard to understand but you persist in your retardation.

even my fucking gf understood the meaning of her character
like fuck how stupid are you?

> it was so cringy seeing a 110 lb female trying to act tough next to actual badasses.
thats what made the movie entertaining.
I hated the movie on first watch because it came off as normal Hollywood fluff where She-Ra saves us all from the patriarchy evils at the end.

Except she doesn't

She perfectly portrayed the incompetence of FBI agents

Don't shoot anyone on my fuckin team.

It's almost like that was the point you magnificent piece of wastrel sputum. If sicario is too opaque for you, then unironically stick to capeshit.

I don't know how many men he's killed. But I know how many women he's slept with.

Are you brain dead?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

that's the point you fucking retard, she couldn't hang with the "wolves"

Why are those spooks in operator kino always so chilled, so self-assured, is this reality? Its like nothing can interrupt him while he is chillin'

He looks like a straight up cold as ice butcher desu he's got that John Carmack looking stone cold steve autism face

this desu

watch more films and interact with people out of your bubble

Im excited for the sequel.

The writer said its darker and even worse and hes amazed that Hollywood wanted him for a sequel, and that guy can fucking write.