How does a 45 year old man get a face like this?

how does a 45 year old man get a face like this?

By raping underage virgin girls.

Japanese potato’s

By never working a hard day in his life

Yoga

pls tell me you're joking

He looks like a 35yo dad desperately trying to be cool and hip with the fellow kids

sunscreen / bottox / good genes

Wrong post? He fucks underage girls, whether they want it or not.

human growth hormone + test

The hardest thing he's ever done was be a dishwasher at 12 years old

I was in that thread

It's the perks of being a manlet.

LIVING THE DREAM

low carbohydrate diet+ HGH

Definitely good genes. His mom still looks pretty nice for an old lady

This guy got it. He's been an actor sincebhis teenage years. And millionaire since 18. He's had an easy life. Most people who look younger by alot than their years usually have had an easy life

He looked like shit when he ate junk to gain weight for a role. He's a vegan, exercises a lot, and quit drugs for good. All the secrets to preserving youth are pretty common knowledge, people just ignore it because Mountain Dew and Big Macs are convenient. None of it will work miracles and all of them combined won't overpower genetics, but your choices are to do something or don't. Looking 27% better than you would otherwise is better than nothing.

Is that how you rationalize your own looks?

You are an actual retard if you believe that a lack of "hard work" has given him those looks.
It's a combination of genetics, proper diet and exercise, and the power of cosmetic surgery.

By your logic, NEETs would all look amazing.

It's not the lack of "hard work", it's the stresses of money, work, possibly getting fired, etc. He'll look at college students as freshmen vs as seniors. They age like crazy, imagine a stressful life for a decade or two

It's more about stress than anything else.

>power of cosmetic surgery.
How can it work so well, and yet fail so bad?

Could I have a source on that? I doubt excessive stress is going to change bone structure, hairlines or anything other than perhaps a small change in skin quality.

You're also assuming that a man who tours many, many times a year with a band on top of his acting job can't be stressed.

sure is Sup Forums here
I can tell that youre from Sup Forums by your "logic"

Yeah i guess touring around the world with his band for 2 years straight is easy. Retards.

Yeah, playing with my band and touring is so stressful........ You do know they'd just cancel or reschedule it if their under the weather right

Good plastic surgeries are subtle.
The freaks are those who went too far, or those who had surgery 30+ years ago when it was still in its infancy.

Good genes
exercise
vegan diet

Yeah must have been really fucking hard doing something he loved and getting literally worshipped for it

>Yeah, playing with my band and touring is so stressful........
actually it is, and way more than washing dishes

Do you think they have no obligations or responsibilities at all?
How bitter are you that he isn't working a "hard" dead-end job like yourself?

>Do you think they have no obligations or responsibilities at all?

They literally have assistants that make six figures to handle daily tasks for them

That ain't workin', that'd the way you do it.

I doubt Jared Leto even got that much cosmetic surgery. If he did, it was minor stuff like fillers and microdermabrasian, MAYBE buccal fat pad removal at some point. A lot of actors would have laugh lines and shit because of emoting and talking a lot in their line of work plus press interaction and whatnot, but maybe he just exfoliates and moisturizes a lot, I dunno. The guy's genetics were god tier to begin with so it's hard to get a good bead on how natural it is.

I'm only bitter at you for thinking a rock star and actor has a hard life

Hard work is hard work, whether you enjoy doing it or not, idiot.

You are absolutely retarded.
How the fuck does being passionate about your job stop you from becoming stressed?

You have deadlines, commitments, interviews, non-stop touring with 16+ hour days where every show has to be perfect, and no time for family or friends.

It really is a mystery how he does it. The guy is 45 and looks younger than me, 25yo. I assume it's 90% god-tier genes and 10% really meticulous self-care regarding his skin and whatnot.

Still, while he objectively looks extremely good for his age, it's also kinda strange in an uncanny valley sort of way. Because he looks like he's in his 20s, but there's something "off" about it. It's the same sort of "does not compute" signals-crossed feeling I get when I see 40 year olds acting like teenagers.

You should probably go out and get a few different jobs before making such oblivious comments

I don't think he has a hard life, but neither have you.
You're claiming that being a full-time musician is stress-free and easy, which it certainly isn't even if the money is good.

You should probably try working with something you enjoy, instead of projecting your bitterness and self-pity at the world for not being in the same situation as you.

G I L F
I
L
F

im a mentally ill, poor wagecuck who works manual labour under the Australian sun

This might not be the reason that he looks so young, but it's true that he's never, ever, ever, ever, ever worked hard in his life. Ever.

Yeah, then i will see your point of view that washing dishes is a harder task than touring.

You have to have good genetics, avoid sun, and be a vegetarian.

Crispin Glover is vegan. Has a good career...

Idk how people like Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise make it this far.

I think we can all at least agree that Thirty Seconds to Mars sucks shit.

You're probably on a 40 hour workweek or less, which enables you to waste plenty of hours on Sup Forums.
Fortunately, if you're a mentally ill wagecuck, your responsibilities aren't that big either.

Weetabix

Hes been vegetarian/vegan for 20~ years and is very health-conscious. He's talked a lot about it if you google it. When he's touring or working he makes sure to get as much sleep as he can and stuff like that. All that plus a face wash/moisturizing regiment and maybe even some slight botox and that should do it. Also good genes help

This is the worst post I've read all year.

Scientology memes aside, Tom does stay fit as fuck, for his own benefit and for his movies you think some once a week taebo pleb can hang off the side of a C-130? He also probably does a ton of maintenance on whatever vehicles are around his place

It's actually quite a bit less than that but good work moving the goalposts

>moisturizing

Crazy how nobody does this. It helps alot

>"logic"
God forbid someone uses such an evil tool of the patriarchy!

Good genetics. Pic related is him with his grandma

Might as well wax your asshole while you're at it.

so gay. I got some moisturizer if you need it though heh heh heh heh.

I'll probably get called a fag but I got a good face wash and moisturizing regiment down and I could almost instantly start seeing improvement. Feels good when girls tell you that you have "perfect" skin and want to touch your face.

Anyone who's been on this website for more than 2 years should be able to tell that you're a newfag judging by what you've said and how you've said it. I will never not be triggered by smug, oblivious newfags like yourself

god damn they are both fuckable

You won't be talking shit when I steal your daughter when I'm 45

You know they're both wearing makeup right? Long hair and makeup make any old woman look younger

Yeah, what's funny is once your face looks like an old catchers mitt you really can't do anything. You either take care of it or lose it

Not saying they don't have good genes but you can tell she does a lot for her face just by comparing it to her neck and hands

I'm 45 and I've been a neet for most of my life and people always comment on how few wrinkles I have.

I have enormous bags under my eyes.
Just not fair....it's just not fair

Im too poor for moisturizing. I just use water to wash my face daily.

yeah because being ugly and unclean is what manliness is all about, right?

I like my bags, Its childishly retarded but I just pretend its the dark side

He actually looks fucking old without make up on. Look how creepy he looks. Like a dirty pedo.

>tfw have eczema so have no choice in whether to moisturise or not

At least it gives me an excuse to have soft baby cheeks at 29.

Not everyone has a shite dead end job like yourself and it’s not impressive that you work hard at it.

>shite
Crikey, mate.

Me too. I'm 38 year old and I don't have any wrinkles at all.
Also important:
good genes
not smoking
avoiding sunlight
living a reasonably healthy lifestyle
moderate alcohol consumption
staying hydrated

>avoiding sunlight
we are masters of that but how many eggs do I have to eat to make up for the vitamin D loss? I don't want rickets or anything like it

just take vitamin D supplements.

>be a vegetarian
Most vegans tend to age like shit tho.

This. I'm 39 and Centrum is your friend.

It's never too early

dumbass Mickey Rourke also fucked the plastic surgery jobs he's had by returning to boxe afterwards.

If you have a vitamin d deficiency it's better to take a specific supplement than a multivitamin complex. Taking too much of some nutrients does more harm than good.

What does a good regimen look like?

>By never working a hard day in his life
this is the correct answer

THAT AIN'T WORKIN
GET YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHIN AND YOUR CHICKS FOR FREE

>expecting autistic NEETs to know anything about work