/STG/ - STRANGER THINGS GENERAL

/STG/ - STRANGER THINGS GENERAL

giv milf gf

What is zoomer?

Max a best!

Reminder: King Steve was the best character of the season.

Who else rode their BMX bikes with their friends as kids to go to the mall or stores/arcades!?

glad she ended up with /ourguy/

>tfw when hubby turns around and gives you this look

>/ourguy/
She's too young for Steve and I'm sure Billy wouldn't allow that pairing either.

FAS face.

>tfw hated him 1st season
sorry Steve

Hot as fuck

>implying dustin isn't /ourguy/
poor guy. got cucked by his best friend.

HNNNGH
>tfwywn trace his moles with your fingers and tickle Joe
>jdimsa

>tfw no Steve bf
Just kill me nao

Steve was truly the star of S2

Did we watch the same first season? He was equally based in S1

Damn

What the fuck is his problem?

???
>allow
he doesnt own her, and hes not even her real brother an treats her like garbage

Is it wrong I want a Stranger Things Telltale game?

that is one comfy looking pupper
why can't I be in King Steve's arms RIGHT NOW !?!?

I can't handle how precious Millie is.

the only thing he did wrong was to insult will in front of jonathan
he was completely redeemed with his apology and final fight

O T P

i like Steve, but i fail to see the WOW! factor there

K I N G
I
N
G

His dad wants him to not be a scumbag cunt but he wants to be one because it gets him laid.

Did you play the mobile game? It's surprisingly fun and cute

ULTRACHAD

Steve a Best
Dustin + Steve entertained
It's weird that they numbered the episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9.
Zoomer isn't a class. She was a Rogue, and someone needs to explain that shit to her so that we never have to hear "zoomer" come out of anyone's retarded mouth again.

true, but for the most part he was a dick in s1

>25

Fair game. Lust for him, not kids.

Respectfully disagree. Steve was ACTIVELY heroic this season. He deliberatly put himself in danger multiple times to save/protect other people. So, I get the WOW! factor

I was impressed by it. It's like, an actual (short, and shitty) game.

For free.

Without all kinds of microtransaction bullshit.

What the fuck kind of world do we live in that a literal advertisement is a better game than real fucking games?

>implying he did anything wrong in season 1
he was reasonably mad when some creep was taking pictures of his girlfriend while she was half naked, and then finding himself being pushed out of the relationship because roastie girlfriend fell for the creep. only mistake he made was hanging with the wrong crowd.

He wants king Steve's cock?

>Sup Forums's favorite character is the one who literally gets cucked

No
Stop this meme

Post your mfw when punk Eleven

people who get bullied by their parents become bullies. you think people are just assholes for no real reason?

Good cock.

holy shit i thought about the same thing today

>tfw no Eleven daughter
Why live, bros?

>mfw when punk Eleven

wouldn't happen, mike has mad oneitis for eleven and if this happened, eleven would kill max. you saw what she did when she saw them literally just talking.

a character that appears as the chad cliche but is actually a good relatable guy with realistic problems (gf, worries about the future) is thrown in a scary and unexplained situation yet handles things with insane courage and some quirkyness (bat twirl)
he's not anything groundbreaking

If that Nancy leaves Jonathan now I will be so fucking pissed we all saw how she looked at the King afterwards.

Nancy dancing with Dustin was a best

How many little girls are in this thread?

I'm not talking about the show :^)

Delete this.

Cmon "he" looks like that tranny from The silence of the lambs

wait, so it’s not one of those endless runner games?

Secret homo. Notice how you never actually saw him doing anything with those girls he kept talking about? Father has deep seeded hatred for him? Acts overly macho and compensating? See how he looked at Steve in the shower? Not to mention, and possibly most damning of all and more damning than actually sucking a dick on film, the man UNIRONICALLY listens to RATT.

Dude's gay.

>you will never run your hands through his hair as you passionately kiss

>implying him not being with nancy is a bad thing
nancy is a roastie and is not fit to be the queen

BEST KEK BROS

you clearly can’t handle the truth

I think you meant

>he looks like the "tranny"

because if you actually watched the movie Buffalo Bill was not a true transsexual...

>ywn say "thanks mr skeltal" to Natalia Dyer after she gives you mediocre head

Nope. Closest thing I can think of is the snes Jurassic Park game.

>/stg/

round and round is a sick song whether you like dick or not my man

why do you wanna know, jared?

>UNIRONICALLY listens to RATT
>tfw Warren DeMartini is a family friend
He's uh.. not all there anymore but I still like to listen to RATT, that band had some shit happen though.
>loving you's a dirty job and I'm the man to do it
is pretty much how I feel about Sup Forums

nice

Exception that proves the rule.

>picking on semantics

Faggot

I'm currently watching Season 2 with my dad, on episode 3. I loved the first season. My favorite elements of the show are the music and atmosphere, the feeling the show gives while watching it. Season two, aside from the cringe Diversity Squad opening, has been enjoyable so far. However, I can already feel the cracks starting to show. The plot is all over the place, and I'm starting to hate Elle and Nancy, whom I previously liked. I can't say I like any of the new characters so far. I've heard how it goes to shit around episode 7, and honestly I just sort of want to stop watching so I don't ruin my love of season 1 retroactively, but I'm committed to watching it with my dad. This is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Is there any hope for me, lads?

>see promos with giant lovecraftian elder god looking monster
>”o shit here we go”
>it’s a generic Hollywood smoke monster
So disappointing

go fuck yourself

episodes 8 and 9 make it all worth it honestly. keep going for sure. and episode 7 doesn’t really “ruin” anything, it’s just a really fucking annoying and fairly irrelevant detour that comes right after a huge cliffhanger

>tfw have a crush on a Steve
>tfw everyone keeps talking about steve
>tfw can't stop thinking about him now
PLease help

But you could tell he didn't really revel in being a dick, he was only ever a dick to save face and he always did the right thing in the end. Lovable asshole.

kys pedoscum

He and his father are in a vicious cycle that turns them both into monsters. His dad beat him which made him a piece of shit which makes the dad beat him some more trying to sort him out.

That echoing snap Lucas does when Dustin say "Mind Flayer" is some Cased Closed shit.

Come to the bed user

You ever give his wife Kathy the ol lickaroo while he was asleep in his recliner after you asked her for directions because you were looking for your sister, I MEAN STEPSISTER GAWD DAD UGH, and then get beat up by a bunch of kids and a brave normie?

Nobody cares

Season 2 is really good too. Plus, you will love King Steve.

go back to tumblr

Stay away from "those people" if you know what I mean.

Not him but yes.

wtf i love king steve now

try not to abuse your future adopted kid

Is Steve a top or a bottom?

I'm him and yes.

So Steve's last name is Saperstein right?

They let Neil say faggot but Billy couldn't say nigger.
Either all words are off limits or none are.

Sauce?

Those twinterviews really kept me alive after S1 aired

normally top, but a bottom for Billy

damn, that guy is ugly

Get out, tumblr.

So a verse?

You do enough to reply to my post user~ :3

piece of advice: don't watch any interviews or non show content for this series, most the actors are cringe-lords who will ruin your love for their characters