Does he belong in prison?

Does he belong in prison?

You know, I'm starting to get annoyed over Bucky. Like, why do we spend 2 films saving him when he hasn't done anything to earn so much spotlight. Like, he hasn't gone out of his way to save anyone, he hasn't shown to be of a greater fighting ability, he's just another Cap.

And before you say "He'll replace Steve when he dies", that's even worse, because we wasted two of Steve's films building up the guy who would replace him.

Depends on what you mean.

In a legalistic sense? Almost certainly. The laws in the countries in which he was active as the Winter Soldier probably don't have provisions for mind control/brainwashing. Even if they do, he resisted/evaded arrest in Civil War.

In a moral sense? Probably not. He's not responsible for what he did when under Hydra's control, and he knew that he had essentially zero chance of a fair trial if he were to surrender. That's assuming he wasn't shot on sight.

What he ended up with (suspended animation in Wakanda while they work out how to remove the implanted suggestions) seems like the best option to me.

>Like, he hasn't gone out of his way to save anyone

He's a plot device to motivate Steve.

Because BuckXCap draws dimes.

i cry every time

Yes for all the shit he did after being out of control.

After that he must be interned on a mental institution.

He's Cap's waifu, gotta have someone he obsesses over.

No, but he shouldn't be walking free either. He should do black ops for the government. Some sort of group that specializes in missions with an extremely low percentage of survival.

The whole Fair trail doesn't hold any water, what do you mean fair trail? Walking away? In the first place almost no first world country has the death penalty, and even if he is innocent of what he did as WS and only Steve can prove It that's a real good witness, butthat isn't how it works, he never pursuit any help or tried to help solve anything. He just moved to a European capital and doesnt show any regrets

No, he needs to be euthanised. He's too dangerous and too susceptible to mind control.

Once they cure him of all his programming, no

Why? He wasn't under control when he illegally entered Europe, attacked the police, put civilians at risk and caused several millions in damage

He probably belongs in a mental institution, but one of the nice ones. They should probably also make sure he has an arm that isn't a super-arm. I know his fleshy-bits are powerful, too, but not as powerful as his robo-arm. Take that away from him and he's not so bad.

I think what Bucky really needs, besides being deprogrammed of all that hypnosis and conditioning bullshit, is a long vacation.

>What he ended up with (suspended animation in Wakanda while they work out how to remove the implanted suggestions) seems like the best option to me.
I keep forgetting about that. Do you think he'd make an appearance in Black Panther?

-Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Would you find it more acceptable if Bucky was a woman?

For being in a bad film, yeah. All MCU characters do.

All characters from this company are plot devices. They have no agency.

That's for the courts to decide. Not his old army buddy and not some UN backed star chamber but an actual legally appointed court. But I guess that wouldn't have made such an exciting movie

Naruto is actually better, believe it or not.

I'd assume so, even if it's only in cameo.

At most, T'challa might use him as an ace in the hole sometime during the third act.

Some type of military mental facility.

you sayin we some sorta thunderbolts?

He wasn't hunt by the Un, he fought the local police

Yes. Who would be in the MCU Thunderbolts?

They will probably do classic (well current) style Thunderbolts instead of government run. That's the version they've been pushing lately in cartoons and shit.

>Bucky
>Abomination
>Hammer drone

Bucky
Zemo
Abomination
Vulture
Ross
Ant-Man/Wasp

Bucky
Zemo
Hawkeye
Ant-Man #3
Songbird
Justin Hammer

Cap is too loyal to abandon his husbando.