Who's next?

Who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robert De Niro.

hopefully somebody young. Those two guys were at the end of their careers anyway.

It's better when it's someone who's been in a lot of movies, more legacy RUINED.

George Lucas when

Hi Kathleen

Someone big and important to a lot of people's childhoods.

Steven Spielberg
Stephen King
Peter Jackson
Ridley Scott
John Carpenter

Calling it now.

If Spielberg ever gets accused I will unapologetically defend him on Twitter even if he more than likely is guilty.

Harrison Ford

Finn Wolfhard.

No. Never.

who?

Leonard Cohen is dead though

Pretty obvious Stephen king is a pedophile. Would people even be shocked?

John Grissom

>john carpenter
>implying the man isn't made of pureness

the rest though hmmmmmmm

especially stephen king. I read Gerald's Game recently and the whole scene about the child molestation is far too vivid and detailed.

If Spielberg is one of them, he's been almost Shneider-tier brazen about it, almost seems too obvious looking back through that frame. Feel like all this is already tarnishing his stuff though because he seems like one of Hollywood's too big to fails, IF he's one of them, we'll never know, he's worth too much to too many people inside and outside the industry.

Martin Scorsese

Wasn't there also pedo stuff in the IT book or is that just a meme?

nah man a very shoddily written child orgy took place in it

We're going to need a list of the non-pedos as much as we'll need a list of the real pedos

Dan Schneider
redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/amp/

Penny Marshall

When does that happen in book? Do they all just rape the girl or what? Jesus christ I didn't think that was real.

Ill kill myself if Peter Jackson turns out to be a pedophile

Didn't Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle get molested? Probably someone at Fox.

As for Hoffman and Spacey, I can reconcile my opinions of them as actors with my opinions of them as men. (I maintain Hoffman is a fantastic actor, better than some of his contemporaries, like Pacino and Deniro. Spacey is hit or miss, honestly). But I don't give a shit about them as people and I believe every single accusation has truth to it. As for Spielberg or someone like him, his influence is monolithic. If a scandal about someone like that ever broke, it would be hard to put aside my personal feelings. I would still condemn him, but it would destroy me.

Spielberg is almost undoubtedly a pedo but he will never get caught.

Hear me out, hear me out, hear me out...Stan Lee

after they beat IT at the end of the children half. they get lost in the sewers and *of course* the only way out is that they all have sex with the one girl in the group. to be fair they take turns so it's not really an orgy

Is it really fair to judge men who are from a different and much simpler time?

If it's Spielberg that would be the most fucked up thing in history. I would love my faith in god, humanity, reality, and anything I've ever taken of value.

No. It's not possible. We would've been aware of something already. Don't even meme this shit.

I almost wonder if in a few years someone is just going to anonymously drop a list of names that's going to be like 90% accurate.
Can you imagine if like 60 actors and directors were all identified at once? It could be the end of Hollywood as we know it.

Sydney Poitier

Yes.
It's easy. Don't diddle kids.

some of those people were never around talent much, spielberg, carpenter, king, scott etc....

Idris Elba

Alec Baldwin. He's a known piece of shit.