Saw it recently and its just broke me...he deserved better, I cant stop thinking about it

Saw it recently and its just broke me...he deserved better, I cant stop thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q
webm.land/media/dBDw.webm
twitter.com/TandemWarBear/status/922153835992403968
youtube.com/watch?v=l7BDuTiHC3I&ab_channel=TheeLandstander
youtube.com/watch?v=8AAjOpG5gAI
youtu.be/UmLZnh-VtZA?list=PLwwFAcjtMKg_4Eu9y46LX9vxuaZGxDwI7&t=25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He died happy user.

he should have bought 2 usb sticks for his wife and he would have been golden.

It wasn't a bad way to go, all things considered.

he got to die a hero and it's more than most replicants get

I hope so user, god damn I hope so

he didnt even die

he died with a soul

with meaning

>twitter drone is a 2049edditor
Of course

how did he go?

The beta male millennial died for the roastie and her boomer tier dad.

Just like how most of us will perish.

>Tears in the Rain playing
user, I

>Tfw you realize when he opened his jacket before he died he wasn't looking at the blood, but for the emanator

love

>dude the goose is literally me, autistic, but I could spaz out at my waifu at just the slightest provocation

oh man

>shots that focus on K's wounds and on him lying still in the snow
>resistance leaders earlier comments about how dying for a cause is the most human thing one can do
>tears in the rain playing
Oh man, he sure looks alive and well

autistic with a digital waifu. yup.

Except your not good looking, charming, employed, talented or living on your own.

>He didn't even die

Drive 2 was a good movie

the fuck are you trying to prove with this?

>feels

>real human bean fades in

why hasn't anyone uploaded the giant joi scene anywhere, i thought it was current year

>his baseline: way off

Wanna go for a ride?

youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm

I've looked for it too. What does she say? 'You're a good joe,' right?

>You look like a good Joe

Then you can witness the precise moment his heart rips in half

he didnt fucking die

user pls
get outta here, smooth brain

>get outta here, smooth brain
nice argument

>being this contrarian
>projecting this hard
Kek

Why would the film make us pay so much attention to his wound if not to imply death?

Why would he lay down if not to imply death?

Why would Tears in Rain play, if not to imply death (and to make us remember Roy, who fucking died).

Smooth brain

>hhh-heee d...dint duhh... die

why do people think he died?

>twitter.com/TandemWarBear/status/922153835992403968
fixed

Luv

the way he sat his ass down made it seem like he was tired or bored instead of bleeding out and on the verge of death

SeeIt's pretty obvious he died. You can see his body jerk when he takes his last breath

Because the same track was played when Roy died in the first one.....

>the way he sat his ass down made it seem like he was tired or bored

The way I see it is that he had fulfilled the purpose he had given himself. He was content. He's dying, but he's content.

i love these

lol

this

i doubt anyone on tv is old enough to remember the old movie. These archaic callbacks are trash, movies should stand on their own

2/10 bait

:(

You're not serious are You?

A reading of the full text of the Baseline test as presented in the Blade Runner 2049 art book.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7BDuTiHC3I&ab_channel=TheeLandstander

Why didn't they just stop at a hospital first? Hell, they could have gone to the local pharmacy and picked up some of that glue.

very. I was not alive when the old bladerunner came out and I should not be expected to remember some musical motif from the regan era

Glue wont fox a broken soul

Luv's dad was still around and he could have sent a new assassin after them. they needed to get to the daughter ASAP

technically he didn't die within the span of the movie. it's implied that he didn't survive long after it ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AAjOpG5gAI

How exactly did they plan on getting her away quickly? K's car is still traceable at the police station so if people were actually after him they would go straight to the daughter anyway.

probably blow up the car and buy a burner one

What the fuck are you even talking about?

But they used it at the end. Deckard is going to come out and find K dead and have to drive his car away, assuming the police don't arrive in the next few minutes to check it out, which would make K's sacrifice meaningless.

implication is not proof

no shit, but there's no 'proof' he survived either

yes there is, he didn't die

>He deserved better

Why? Because he shot desperate people and was also lonely. You fucks are so entitled. No wonder nobody wants you turds.

Depending on your interpretation, it's IMPLIED that he either died, or he survived. There's no hard proof for either, but everything about the scene would suggest he died.

>that long shot
>his subtle little facial movements that gradually cease
And people here say the Goose can't act. Best death I've seen in ages.

well at least he didnt die in the movie. i bet there was a first aid kit inside the memory factory. gg ez

So they played tears in rain over a shot of K bleeding on the steps for a laugh?

I thought autistic people have trouble with social cues, not narrative cues.

>well at least he didnt die in the movie

Some anons are saying that you can see him take his final breath, and I'll admit that his body does seem to jerk slightly, but I thought that was just because the poor fucker was exhausted. I think he died shortly after the film ended

>he died bc kino
ok

don't mind him -- his head is full of /pol propaganda to quell his usual schizophrenic content

most humans user, most humans, our lives are way more meaningless than anything K did

>just took out 3 ships single handed and drowned a woman to save a guy so he could meet his daughter after decades of hiding
>Lmao so bored!

YOU'RE WAY OFF BASELINE user

Yeah I've never gotten that, sure you might not like his style of acting but he's definitely damn good at it

You have to remember: you share this board with people who think "unless an event is announced through exposition, it didn't happen" in a movie. They know Roy died because he said "time to die." K didn't say anything, so they assume he's just sleeping with his eyes open lol.

How can something manufactured in a factory "die" like we do?

My LG TV died a few months ago.

Autistic people should not be allowed to comment on cinema

>sleeping with his eyes open lol
yeah it would be ridiculus for a superhuman replicant nexus 9 model to do that right?

Not only did he not die but also the Wallace corp has his joi data backed up at their central computer. Just wait for the blade runner 3, you'll see

No it didn't. All your TV requires is a certain new internal part (or parts). If a human dies of brain cancer can you just shove a new brain inside them and bring them back to life?

K did not die. Sure, his "shell" is in critical condition, but his memories and personality can be placed directly into an identical clone manufactured by Wallace.

the problem with blade runner is that there's too much ambiguity in the logic behind the technical aspects of the universe. it's basically a fake sci-fi for hipster normies.

By your own perimeters, give me an example or two of a film that isn't "fake sci-fi for hipster normies."

*parameters

excuse my retardation

There's no way to extract naturally formed memories out of replicants. Even if you set up a new K it's going to at best be the one you see at the beginning of the film.

That scene was fucking fantastic. I don't know what it is about it either that makes it so moving but I think that for K it's just a mundane ride but for Joi(and us) we get to see what are marvels such as the huge seawall holding back the sea and the massive spaceship in the fog that reminds you of the offworld colonies.

A million ways it could've been fucked up but once I got to that scene the movie really kicked up a notch.

>mfw I realize Deckard was saved twice by replicants he tried to kill

Good question. The Fly and District 9 springs to mind...?

Both films with a strict internal logic and basically no ambiguity.

What do you think about films like 2001 or the original Solaris then?

Agreed.
I'll never get over that piece of music though. Absolutely fucking beautiful

Reminds me of this.

youtu.be/UmLZnh-VtZA?list=PLwwFAcjtMKg_4Eu9y46LX9vxuaZGxDwI7&t=25

Holy shit it's exactly the fucking same haha

>hurr K doesn't die

Fucking idiots don't understand basic narrative

Oops didn't mean to reply :^)

>to see what are marvels such as the huge seawall holding back the sea and the massive spaceship in the fog