Now Tyrese Gibson Is Cropping The Rock Out Of Pictures, Too

>The actor has not been very happy on social media since news that Fast and Furious 9 was being delayed broke. His ire has been directed towards Dwayne Johnson, who along with Jason Statham, will star in a franchise spinoff while the ninth movie is delayed. The latest antics that Tyrese Gibson have gotten up to are a little strange, as the actor has started cropping his co-star out of photos and then posting them to social media.

>This beef between Dwayne Johnson and Tyrese Gibson has been going on for a while, although Johnson has stayed pretty quiet about the whole thing. The news of the spinoff has not been great for Tyrese Gibson, as pushing back a movie in the franchise that gives him the biggest payday is also coming at a time when he is dealing with a custody case in court. Some people on the interwebs have wondered whether or not the beef may in fact be faked for publicity, but the fact that it keeps going on and on and getting weirder and weirder to me indicates it may be legit on Tyrese Gibson's end. Especially when he admitted to TMZ that he's mad the ninth movie is getting pushed back while he's sitting at home, going broke.

>Despite his potential money problems, Tyrese Gibson threatened to quit the films yesterday if the producers don't cut Dwayne Johnson from the lineup. In addition, if Gibson is really mad about losing out on a paycheck for roughly a year, that's not really Dwayne Johnson (or Jason Statham)'s fault. Reports have indicated that Fast and Furious 9 was pushed back so that Justin Lin could fit directing the next Fast movie into his schedule. Series lead Vin Diesel also hasn't really backed Tyrese Gibson at all in this issue, noting that it would be "unfair to say it is anyone's fault."

Why does this JUSTed idiot think anyone will side with him in this?

He paying 13k a month in fucking child support let the nigga vent damn

His best bro died, and universe got taken over by a diva. Which made his life worse all around. Paul walker surviving would mean Rock never enters FF universe.

One bad car ride

I honestly hope this shitty franchise dies

EJECTO FRANCHISE-O, CUZ

The rock acts like Paul walker never even lived and fast and furious was nothing withoutt him.

And now the stupid nigger will never appear in another Hollywood film after FF9.

If you are gonna go after a co-star for attention don't pick a cash cow like the rock.

top kek teenage girl tier

Stop acting like Paul Walker was hot shit

Now, getting bamboozled outta 13k indeed does suck, so that's why you don't rock the goddamn boat.

How so?

Also why isn't he having a go at statham as well?

Nigga that's just Tyrese. He always picks the worst nigga to fight and the worst bitches to fuck.

Just look at BABY BOY that shit was basically a true story.

This shit is obviously fake drama publicity stunt, how the fuck are you retards falling for it

Who cares

he was tho

He should have said the Rock sexually assaulted him. Maybe then he'd have gotten attention.

Real gs move in silence like lasagna

>Paul walker surviving would mean Rock never enters FF universe
did you forget when the rock entered the series dipshit?

Movie 5. I meant as a protagonist. He was an antagonist with an end scene for more antagonist shit.

The series changed when walker died

Tyrese has been in movies longer than the Rock, why didn't he save any money? Not the Rock's fault he's living check to FF check

roasties at my job literally started crying when news broke he died

they don't even give a shit about cars or F&F movies

I really doubt they'd have the same reaction to le reddit samoan dying

>Dwayne Johnson, who along with Jason Statham, will star in a franchise spinoff while the ninth movie is delayed

Fuck Hollywood. Burn the fucking place to the fucking ground already. Instead of new, interesting, well written movies, we just keep getting retreat after retread after retread. And they wonder why people are staying home.

And, what the fuck Jason. You started out making cool movies, now you're just one of (them). How many times are you going to make the same fucking movie?

As for the Rock, fuck him. If he's in it, I don't bother watching. He's the one that turned a decent car heist franchise into super hero shit.

reminder

They would, the Rock is a very good looking popular actor. Bitches at my job adore him, just because he's Samoan doesn't mean he's not popular with women

review brah is a faggot

always has been always will be

>the rock
>good looking

Not Walker tier mate quads

very nice

Would you rather pay 13k a month in alimony for the rest of your life like Tyrese or burn to death in a car like Paul Walker?

The Rock is a literal faggot though.

>going broke

Nigga made 8 FF films. What the fuck happened to all the money?

#hollywoodproblems

The rock is buying his time so he can start his presidential run in 2019. Hes gonna use that fast and furious $$$$ to fund his campaign.

>review brah is a faggot

this but unironically. Sup Forums loves worshipping either frail weak white boys (reviewbrah), or fat losers (sam hyde, boogie, jontron etc) because they identify with them so much

>You started out making cool movies
?

He made a LOT of straight-to-dvd type shit.

Should stop acting like a bitch and tell his wife he hopes she gets gang banged by a pack of honkeys.

Why is he acting like a child? Isn't this guy a grown ass man?

Does he really think people were gonna see the movies because of him and not The Rock? How fucking delusional is he? And wasn't he a male model? Why does he look bloated now?

Don't lie man.

>this but unironically. Sup Forums loves worshipping either frail weak white boys (reviewbrah), or fat losers (sam hyde, boogie, jontron etc) because they identify with them so much

Fuck you. Better than identifying with faggot like Milo, that cock-sucking faggot.

Hasn't Tyrese been a singer/movie star long before the Rock was making more than 100k annually? What's he done with all his money?

i bet he had a big entourage to support

He was

>all over the pavement

Gold rims and such shit.

King Tyrese The JUST has responded to being crowned. Look it up.

>Sup Forums loves worshipping boogie
Since when.

damn, i must've hit a nerve, fatty

If Tyrese left the FF movies no one would give a shit. Meanwhile The Rock is a main reason why they became as successful as they are (Other than Paul Walker dying)

go to /fit/ for just one day

This can't be real, that's not legal.

are you for real? Men have always got raped in custody battle and divorce settlements in america, particularly califonia

His entrance coincided with the series going full capeshit. He wasn't the main pull.

Poor guy won't be able to juice up all of his supercars on a regular basis ;_;

>13K a month

Shouldn't he have millions after this many sequels and appearing as "comic relief black guy" in other films?

This shouldn't even be a dent.

Brendan "fuck me up" Fraser has to pay $900,000 a year in alimony.

I would probably kill that dumb cunt and risk prison time than pay her that, why aren't dumb fucking women expected to get jobs? There's already more women in college than men.

From street racing to now possibly going to fucking space.

Because the child is supposed to be able to maintain the lifestyle they'd have had were they to continue to live with the more successful parent. Most black actors/athletes are paying much more in child support, Tyrese was just shitty with his money and wants the Rock to deny opportunities so he can gain one.

So what. You make millions and see if losing $13k a month to some thot that sit on her ass all day and use that money to buy shit for herself and not the kid and see how you feel about it.

All while that is happening your homeboy running off to go star in some other series cutting you out of any of that money when he got hot on your shit in the first place and you know he don't need the money. He got a hbo show WWE cash other films and all sorts of sports sponsorships too and he's still pushing to take the last check out of your mouth.

I'm just saying Ty is entitled to be in his feelings about all this shit.

This. The Rock is a fake faggot.

Go look up Dave Foley. His cunt wife sued him for 10k a month, based on earlier years of his career, but at the time of their divorce, was 400x's what he was making. She also spent a lot of the money he'd made. He owes so much, if he steps foot in Canada, he's going to jail.

Never marry, fellas. Especially if you make a lot of money. You know why Mel Gibson broke? Because of a woman.

Tyrese needs to get off Instagram and put that pain in the studio. Did the motherfucker forget that he can sing?

Wayne?

Tyrese shouldn't have spent half of his earnings from all furious and transformer movies on cars, dumb ape. No doubt he got a fucking shit lawyer too

TYRESE CONFIRMED NOT #LITTY

This is the part that needs to change. It's all up to what the judge deems is a "normal lifestyle". No kid needs 13k a month. Family law needs a major overhaul in the US and other countries, with limits on how much can be awarded- and make it easier to change child support if circumstances change. Dave Foley has told the story many times, he goes into detail on the Rogan podcast, he and his lawyer went to the judge and said it's impossible for him to make 10k a month, based on his career prospects, and the judge basically said that's his problem, I don't care, I'm not changing it.

He's not the main pull but he's now become a larger actor than any of main cast will ever be

>All while that is happening your homeboy running off to go star in some other series cutting you out of any of that money when he got hot on your shit in the first place and you know he don't need the money.
You're contradicting yourself, the Rock is self made he didn't get hot off anything of Tyrese's own creation. Tyrese isn't even an original Fast and Furious cast member.

No one is responsible for Tyrese's finance besides himself, he's been in the industry LONGER than the Rock if anything so why should the Rock make less money because Tyrese doesn't know how to manage his?
>h-he doesn't need that much
Says who? The Rock isn't trying to go broke like your boy, maybe if Tyrese capatilized on his opportunities and didn't make himself a pariah via social media he could be as successful as the Rock.

I forgot he was in the transformers movies. Why did he turn down the last knight?

>Why did he turn down the last knight?
Not quippy enough

If Tyrese wasn't an abusive parent his daughter would still be living with him and have a lavish lifestyle, instead he chose to forfeit the opportunity to raise her by putting his hands on her. Now he has to pay the price, he can't be a good parent but he damn sure can provide for his seed

Making two hundred thousand dollars for 6 months of filming and having all your needs catered to isn't a good money making strategy for nogs

Just so you know guys in the current Tyrese custody case the judge is looking to raise the child support amount to $75,000 a month.

Yeah that's right. If you make more money they can sue and reassess you years afterwards and tell you to pay more.

Again. Never get married.

why do americans always use racial cuckspeak? Do they even realize it?

>getting triggered this hard

mad i shitted on one of your idols?

Tyrese BTFO, that one video seemed pretty cryptic hope he doesn't go after the Rock's kids

I don't disagree that he should support his kid. But 13k a month?

Any of you who wonder why actors and musicians keep making shit movies and albums and tours, remember two little words: child support.

this

no

shat*

He was paying that for years already. He's crying now because they want to sextuple it. Dumb nigga should have stopped Instagram stunting.

>tfw this is how intelligent the average poster is now

i can speak 2 languages and graduated from an american university. I GUARANTEE i'm smarter than you, incel

>incel
Thank you for proving to everyone that you are an immigrant from leddit

i'm not i just love that word and how much you get butthurt as soon as it's thrown around

stay mad lmao

>fucking Tyrese of all people thinking he's indispensable to the franchise

>Dwayne Johnson, who along with Jason Statham, will star in a franchise spinoff

fuck FF let's just have a series of this kino

Back in my day, trolling actually meant something

What makes you think that poster was american, redditfriend?

You know he gets the most lines of any of the main characters right? People forget he has transformers too.

>Tyrese "threatening to leave" the franchise
>Thinking people give a flying fuck about him or that he brings as much value as the fucking Rock

What a retard. He was entertaining in 2Fast, has been shit in every other film he's been in.

"gargling on cocks" isn't a language, hombre

>jontron
>white
does not compute

>not vin diesel

tyrese can fuck off. he is the reason this shit exists

Yes

>I'll take the tuna

Tyres you dumb nog wtf are u doing?

Part of me wants to see him land back on his feet, but I've remembered reading all of those articles how Tyrese *really* wants to be the Black Green Lantern guy because he wants in on that capeshit cash, & it would be hilarious to see his reaction when Elba or some other no named black guy with an english accent gets the role that he's campaigned since this movie was in talks.

Search YT for Joe Rogan podcast with Dave Foley if you want to look into the nightmare of family court mandated alimony rape.
There's a shorter clip available. Guy literally can't go back to Canada without risking life imprisonment. The US is getting just as bad.

NO CRUST

No. Family courts sets alimony at the provider's maximum career earning window.
Which is why Brendan Frasier looks so absolutely soul-raped these days.
His alimony is set to his Mummy era earnings.
The ex has to agree to any reductions based on the provider's hardship,
which they don't because they're gold digging psycho whores.