15,000 listeners

>15,000 listeners

Are comics really that unpopular that one of the biggest podcasts about one of the biggest IPs only gets 15,000 listeners? And one of them is me who constantly shit posts on their site

Should Sup Forums make their own podcast? Like one that doesnt have autistic jewish trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

xplainthexmen.tumblr.com/post/156597134586/what-style-panties-do-the-different-x-girls-wear
xplainthexmen.tumblr.com/post/156614652636/was-under-the-impression-rogue-kitty-emma
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826188630557392896
edidin.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/i-see-your-value-now-aspergers-and-the-art-of-allegory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums has tried a comic podcast before and it only had like 2 episodes before the people quit

The IP only sells like 80,000 comics at its peak.

Of course, this IS Sup Forums after all.

Add 2 more zeros to that

>Should Sup Forums make their own podcast?
>Like one that doesnt have autistic jewish trannies?
I'm sure gay, socially crippled neckbeards will be able to put out a much better show.

I mean currently. It hasn't been the 90s for 20 years now. Also I guess I only meant a single book, reasoning that the smaller books are read by the same people.

Link?

I've never listened to this before but I just tried it and while their voices are not top tier at least they don't have these cringey as fuck nerdy American voices that keep me from 90% of podcasts. Holy shit so many of you sound terrible

>I'm sure gay, socially crippled neckbeards will be able to put out a much better show.

That much of Sup Forums is gay?

And I wasn't joking about the autism thing. Rachel was diagnosed with autism

Sup Forums should do a zine, been saying for years!

The episodes I listened to I felt it swung too hard the other way, like they were trying too hard to have Radio Voices

There was one episode they did without editing and Rachel can't get through a sentence without stuttering 80 times

I have never heard a single comic book related podcast that was any good. That includes that shitty one Sup Forums half-assed a while back.

No one is making a podcast about anything actually relevant, so no one listens. I am also one of those 15,000. I love listening to these faggots. I would never claim it's a good show.

Why do you listen to a cuck and an autist?

Damnit, now I want a Sup Forums zine

They're MY cuck and autist.

MAGNETO HAD SOME VALID POINTS

They got mad at me when I asked what panties Jubilee, Rogue, and Illyana wear

Because I love the X-Men franchise very very much. So much do I love X-Men that I consume franchise media with a very low barrier to entry. I also have a job that I work from home that requires very little thought or effort. Podcasts help the days go by, I listen to 10~ ish podcasts.

I've literally never even heard of this show so that's probably why its so low. I've literally gone balls deep on googsearch to find some shit to listen to at work.

To be honest I mostly avoid comics podcasts lately because I hate hearing women talk about comics. And there seems to be a woman on every show now.

Sounds like a stupid question to me, user

Yes, comics are niche. I don't know why you're surprised. The best selling single issue in a year doesn't usually break 500k issues. The best selling bookstore trade that gets released in floppies first (ie no Smile or Dork Diaries) sells less than 100k most years.

I find 15k to be quite high considering those numbers.

Lol Not anymore. The woman on this show has a fake penis now

The subject matter is limited. You actually have to care in the first place to want to be a regular listener and on top of that you probably haven't read all of the books either, which any of us could do.

Add that to the reasons why I don't listen to comics podcasts anymore.

Fatman fell the fuck off. That comics panel only has like a few good episodes with claremont and wein.

I've always wanted to do a podcast but it seems you have to be a herb to succeed. There's also the fact that literally nobody cares what a literal who has to say about comics if its not stroking the inclusive cock.

Dan Patrick will do.

Holy shit user that's fucking great got a link?

>xplainthexmen.tumblr.com/post/156597134586/what-style-panties-do-the-different-x-girls-wear

>xplainthexmen.tumblr.com/post/156614652636/was-under-the-impression-rogue-kitty-emma

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826188630557392896

user, you're a fucking legend.

eh, its more that rachel is an autist who flips the fuck out when people don't use the specific language she wants and then spergs out more when you point out she is being a pedantic autist

edidin.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/i-see-your-value-now-aspergers-and-the-art-of-allegory/

There's literally no point to listen to it unless you're a hardcore X-men fan. And they can be a bit obnoxious at times. They skip most of the Kirby/Lee stuff just so they could get into the Claremont stuff that they like, and they have such a boner for him that nearly everything fetish-y and, you know, weird he did gets a pass and their bias is so bad that they practically shit on Jim Shooter on any occasion they can.

The tweet here is pretty hilarious in light of Claremont.