ITT: The moment when a series went downhill

ITT: The moment when a series went downhill

That's some impressive shit taste, user.

Counterpoint.

truth

Why's that?

Mabel was getting her way even before the Waddles episode but it was the last straw for a significant number of people, hence why many dropped it and /gfg/ was cut in half. They were right to do so.

Are you fucking kidding me?
That was the best episode ever.
It had fucking ninjas fighting Samurai on a god damn volcano.
Fuck you and your pansy ass generation.

Like poetry

Anything Batgirl-focused has always been terrible. Anything.

Are you retarded or autistic? Honest question.

>Laird poured his own money into a boring magic anime plot shift

But the best episode (Over the Edge) is Batgirl focused

The wristwatch really pulls the costume together.

I wouldn't say it brought down the show, but it was a pretty garbage episode.

Purple really is Batgirl's best color. All her best incarnations wear it.

wrong
batgirl theme and outfit was amazing, had tense moments cool seeing batman robin and batgirl all working together for the first time and two-face trying to monopolize crime made sense
not saying it was a great episode but to say it was garbage when you have episodes that are 10x worse like terrible trio, showdown and tyger, tyger I don't really think it was one of the worst episodes

FTFY

Of all the times the show got down on its knees and sucked Mabel's dick, this is not one of them. Dipper kept fucking with time (which you should never ever do), and resulted in Mabel's pet begin taken away from her all so that he could try to get his dick wet with a girl he never had a chance with.

If I'm going to say anything on this, even if Dipper was being petty wanting to use time power to get even a fraction of a chance to get poon over helping his sister, Mabel was going to going to sulk and whine for what seemed like months and years on end in the same spot for a pig she only knew existed for an hour. At least Dipper was gunning for that cooch since he got to town

The moment really just made Mabel seem extremely emotionally unstable

Anything after season 2 of STAS

archer vice

She may have only had it for a little bit but one thing I have learned is that you do not fuck with peoples pets. That is a major no no.

"That was for Dan Turpin!"
"Who?"
"The good man who you killed!"
"If I had known that one human's death would have caused you such anguish, I would have killed many more."

What's that?

Those "tense" moments were only there because Batman, Robin, and Two-Face were being annoyingly and uncharacteristically stupid in almost every bit of the main conflict.

But...

Nah, all Bruce Timm's girls are insanely hot, that alone makes the episodes worthwhile.