Why aren't any women being called out for sex scandals?

Why aren't any women being called out for sex scandals?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

its starting

Because of the "Nice" Southpark maymay conditioning response to these situations.

>its a kate has to pay another guys silence because rooney watched one of her "grown up movies" and she tied him up and gave him a "special long hug" episode

women are narcissists who only get aroused when they are objects of desire. The man doesn't arouse them , his desire for them does. So they don't make advances or force themselves on anybody who doesn't want them. I'm not saying its *never* happened only that its very rare.

most women in hollywood are sexy and sexy girls cant be perverts. A cute girl and literally walk up to a man and grab his junk and he'll be cool with it, we're biologically programmed that way

ugly girls have stronger connections though, since they cant rely on their looks they need to rely on who they know and if anything does come out it wont be nearly as bad as a male counterpart.

two different kinds of bullet proof

Are you guys gay? You faggots are telling me you'd have PTSD if the high school french teacher made a move on you?

Also men fuck, women get fucked.

>Also men fuck, women get fucked.

Did you just assume that a woman can't have a penis?

Reading a Sup Forums poster's "insight" on women is like watching Stephen Hawking tapdance
Belt up you fucking child, don't embarrass yourself any further. Fucking hell user.

That's actually true

This, I've got extensive knowledge in both feminine and masculine female penii and I can say he's wrong.

Those horny boys like it. Just ignore all the teenage girls that want fully grown Chad cock that's different pedo rapist males.

>older girls bating with "ask for me when you're old enough" is now literally rape

welp, I'm happy to say I have also been molested when I was 12 #metoo

He was on Game Grumps chatting it up with Arin and Dan in their coarse language, he's not a child.

motherfucker i am sweating

*bantering

i wonder if they knew that those "critics" were just epic memereactionary dildos from the internet

no, women are only aroused when they see huge horse dicks. that's why so many women are caught fucking horses.

by the way, i have a PhD in psychology, so i obviously know what i'm talking about.

is he the luckiest virgin in existence?

Hello, redditfriend

what if it's an older hollywood actress that preys on younger girls?

Women aren't seen as predators by modern society.

Men generally aren't oversensitive about everything, and don't feel the need to "protect" young men from things we naturally want to do.

There's an obvious double standard based on the biological and psychological differences between men and women.

>and right before i swan dived into the pussy, i called that guy on the internet "reddit" and it made her like super horny

Welcome to the concept of double-think. Modern western society is filled with a frightening amount of it

gtfo satan

it would only be double-think if boys and girls were identical

so you're saying there are men suffering in silent shame because powerful women forced them to have sex ?

because it's the purest form of love
where were the horny older women when I was growing up?

Reddit

Yeah, I think it makes sense if you consider the fact that men and women are just different. There's going to be different natural inclinations about sex, etc. But our job as a society should be to make sure the rules are as fair to both sexes as possible. Sadly, I think, we're doing a terrible job of that. Men are unfairly vilified and Women are not scrutinized nearly enough.

something just pure and innocent about this whole scene

I just love how she is 100% aware of how the little boy feels about her.

A young, sexy, Demi Moore will never make you into a man. Why even live?

Also this explains her marriage to the much younger and more immature Ashton Kutcher. I bet she made him call her "mommy" during sex.

This. Only MGTOW numales get angry over this

d-do you think she played with his peepee? Like with her mouth...and other stuff?

Men love sex 1000x more than women do

No this isn't our job as society. Civilization worked fine for a long time with unequal rights between sexes such as women not voting.

>disagreeing with me? must be reddit

I don't think that's true at all. It's just socially acceptable for men to appear to love sex more. Every girl I've been with has loved sex way more than I do. Sex is overrated as fuck and is boring after the first couple times with a new partner, IMO.

It is fair considering the amount of damage that can be caused in either situation. Not a whole lot vs a whole fucking lot.

Women fuck men with alimony and child support.

Irrelevant.

Why are you against equality? Racist and sexist much?

Only a redditor would say that.

Card carrying member of NAWBLA.

>cringe analogy
>Stephen Hawking reference

Is... is her right hand where I think it it?

eww, they both look like literal ayys

how lonely are you tonight?

this guy gets it

She was so beautiful. Her nudes are good tier, would that I could be a pubic louse on her magnificent bush.

Post the one where you can see her gigantic bush.

not lonely at all, i'm waiting for my girl to get done with her shower so i can surprise her with some butt munching

>ITT: "Rape should be legal because I'm horny"

Nice.

>most women in hollywood are sexy
>and all the rest of the shit you wrote

wow. you don't know anything about women. Or men. Are you even from Earth?

these photos suck. no clear feet shots. her face looks awkward in 2/3 of them. the only good one is low quiality size

#metoo dude, #metoo

>15 year old gets a blowy joey from his teacher as a birthday treat

NICE

You can't feel sorry to someone being NICE'd

Oh.
thought you meant Tay Tay

For fucks sakes retards, do you guys actually want an answer or not?

The answer is, for now, most of the top level positions in Hollywood and tech and wherever else these scandals are popping up at are staffed by rich older men. Those women who are at the top levels are mostly there as trophies and diversity positions to make the company look better. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. When you've got horny assholes at the top of the ladder at most of these companies and the secretarial staff is mostly women, of course you're going to have a guy sexually harassing a woman 90% of the time.

Now if tomorrow those positions were all filled by women in their 40s and 50s with swollen heads, then maybe we'll see some sexual harassment scandals from female execs.

stupid answer.

it's more to do with how men and women are, ya know, different. Sexual advances mean different things to men and women and men and women react different ways.

>Now if tomorrow those positions were all filled by women in their 40s and 50s with swollen heads, then maybe we'll see some sexual harassment scandals from female execs.

Thats pretty naive to believe that. Women rarely get in trouble for sexual assault. Mostly because people just go "nice" to any guy that says they were assaulted. Not all guys want it and its sad that people won't even listen to them.

he's right tho
this is why women lose interest in sex in a long term relationship/marriage - they're not in it for the actual sensations that come with sex like a guy is, they're most interested in the attention.

Why did she age so poorly in such a short amount of time?

You're ignoring the fact that you can get money for proving you were sexually assaulted.

>Men love sex 1000x more than women do

You should watch female orgasm compilations and ask yourself if a guy does what they do

>You should watch female orgasm compilations
>implying those are genuine

Why don't white women look like this anymore?

>You're ignoring the fact that you can get money for proving you were sexually assaulted.

You don't have to prove it and thats besides the point. Women will just scream oppresion and sexism and it will all go away.

Just look at the vast differences in sentencing between male and female sex offenders or pedos

My school cut French just before my Freshman year :( Just heard they cut German about five years back so no all they have left is Spanish

go to Washington. ton of white girls look like that.

>Now if tomorrow those positions were all filled by women in their 40s and 50s with swollen heads, then maybe we'll see some sexual harassment scandals from female execs.
no, not really.
you're young, kid, that's all.

Washington State? Where? I'm currently going to school in Seattle. Girls here are fucking disgusting.

well yea

how you going to make change at a mickyDs if you can't understand spanish? Its not like a german is going to walk in and not know english.

>You should watch female orgasm compilations and ask yourself if a guy does what they do

over-acting, you mean?

Lmao what. I think you mean like this.

now im starting to think your just a neckbeard who has never had sex. its cool though, i wont judge you, but your not the only one ive known and neckbeards judge girls based on the most top 10/10 photos/videos they find on the internet.

>your

you think my post was advocating long term dating?

what 10/10 did you jerkoff to last?

>no German
>no French
>they just teach Spanish
Your old school has come to the harsh realisation that they aren't in the business of enriching minds and educating the youth anymore, just providing the service sector with minimum-wage employees

I'm Japanese citizen. Half Japan/Danish. I don't have a beard and I'm not fat. I don't even find white girls attractive except for like 90s-80s girls. Every white girl I've com across or had to work in groups for proects are all brainwashed feminists with colored hair like red, pink, blue and they're all ugly.

try the amateur ones, btw the ones they're uncomfortable and resent the situation are usually no good - backroom and gdp

I sure as hell wouldn't like those 12 strands of STDs