Can we talk a little about HalloweenTown 2: Kalabar's Revenge?

Can we talk a little about HalloweenTown 2: Kalabar's Revenge?

What exactly was his motive again? It was like revenge for his father or something right?

Yeah, but also he was trying to prove himself to his father. Kalabar didn't think he was good enough or something. Sort of a love/hate dynamic to their relationship

Shit. Its been a while. I've beem meaming to rewatch the series too

My GF made me watch all four in the week leading up to Halloween. They recast the main girl in the last one and I think they could only pay Debbie Renolds for one day on set this time.

>They recast the main girl in the last one
I remember that from when it came out (don't recall how old I was, but too old to be watching Disney Channel movies). It really took me out of it.

Fuck they set up a tv in my section at work and I saw this movie every fucking day the past two weeks, thank god Halloween's over.

Only the first two are worth watching and the second isn't even that good compared the fantastic first one

They spend less time in Halloweentown as the series progresses and it turns in to Great Value Brand Harry Potter.

I binge watched the first three on demand the other day (I had never seen the 3rd one before, it might be my favorite) and then I started the fourth one ready to see some college shenanigans, and wtf is this recast bullshit.

I legit thought it was the girl from gilmore girls until i looked it up

The high school one was kino m8

Yeah, 3&4 don't even take place in Halloween town and 4 is a Harry Potter knock-off.

That's what it was from the beginning.

They take the Knight Bus into Hogsmeade and fight fucking Voldemort

The 3rd one actually suprised me. It was still kinda shit but the writting and acting were better. A few of the jokes even landed.

>SO GROSSSSSS

You would though

He's right

I wanted to fucking rail her when I was younger

The grandma straight up wanted that BBC

I just realized she looks like Shambleau

Literally me