I know that the Bee Movie memes is passe at this point...

I know that the Bee Movie memes is passe at this point, but We Hate Movies did an episode on it and it's fucking hilarious

whmpodcast.com/2017/02/episode-287-bee-movie.html

Thoughts?

>I know that this shit memes is dead at this point, but e-celeb made an episode sperging about it with overreaction comedy

I can't really post my tought's about you user, not in this christian board

Sequel when?

It's hip to fuck bees.

Ya like jazz?

Nice to see another user who loves WHM on here. All of the stuff about the writer who is obsessed with giantesses and being crushed was the funniest shit.

They'd have to, right? This meme brought it back into public consciousness

>She's so CUMBERSOME
>She could CRUSH him at any moment

I get the feeling Steve's been to some dark corners of the internet

I'm slightly worried it won't be good because of all the memes but I should have faith in WHM. They're the best

That riff from an episode I can't remember about the minute by minute Bee Movie Podcast had me crying

I thought it was meh except for their pervert writer impression. That actually made me laugh.

You know it's alright but the criticize a shitty pun for making a pun Barry because that's Jerry Bees name, but they don't seem to have remembered the character is actually named Barry.

I've met Steve at one of their shows. He's practically the size of a bee, I'm willing to bet he's got this fetish.

I assume all four of the WHM guys have some weird internet fetishes

KEKED
BY A BEE!

>I've known Andrew for a long time - Andrew jerks off to cartoons.
>You bet your bibby!

Don't worry about it.
Love WHM, fun seeing these guys get some credit on here.

But which cartoons does Andrew jerk off to? He's an older guy so it's likely 80's shit

A lot of the things they say are genuinely funny, but it's constantly brought down by how incessantly spergy they are.

I got over it quickly

Bee Movie memes can't die! I won't allow it. You better beelieve it!

Nice shilling of your podcast, OP.

Oh wait this isn't Sup Forums.....

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALIGATOR
I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Have you listened to it yet?