So we can all agree this is his best movie

...right?

Yes, but Hateful Eight comes close.

No. Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction and maybe even the Hateful Eight are better. RD is very good, great in its way, but it's a slight film. There's not *that* much going for it.

Its my favorite movie, does that make me a pleb?

>Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction

Bait post

I could somewhat see where you are coming from, but Jackie Brown? That's easily his worst after Death Proof

Go back consensusfag.

Jackie brown was great you fucking pleb.

Jackie Brown is widely considered his most focused work.

Yeah what a thrill ride of warehouse that was.

ye

Not for me, it's possibly his most earnest film.

it's a 6/10 imo, any likable quality of this film could just as easily be attributed to every single one of his other movies, but to a higher degree

>Jackie Brown is widely considered his most focused work.

considering it's an adaptation I would say that should be a given

I disagree, but I respect your opinion tbqh

who gives a fuck, nobody wants "focused" tarantino you pleb

I don't think you have any clue what I meant by that...

jackie brown > pulp fiction = reservoir dogs > inglorious basterds > kill bill 1 > kill bill 2 > hateful 8

didn't see django

I mean, it's sort of an adaptation so yeah.

i think you picked it up in one of your reddit pseud film circlejerks and you spout it thinking it makes you look informed

Is this a test?

Read it

Jesus kid, relax already.

people only say that because its the least tarantino like film.

It's not even his story.

Pulp > Basterds > Jackie > Django > Hateful > Bill > Dogs > Four Rooms segment 4 > Proof

I don't really think it's fair to call it the "least" Tarantino, it's just a film that does something tonally different than his usual shtick. I suppose if that was your metric, sure.

around reddit i will never relax

No, it's a toss up between Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

Underage queer detected.

Please shut the fuck up.

Deathproof is the best. Not just the stunts, but the chemistry of the characters and their dialogue is leaps and bounds better than anything Tarantino has ever done. It's staggering that the director himself doesn't know this.

reddit

Idk why people hate on pulp fiction so much on Sup Forums, seems like a pretty solid film to me

When you consider how ubiquitous Samuel L Jackson has become since then, it's easy to see how one might be tired of his schtick at this point, but I think if you look at just his pulp fiction performance it's pretty good

Jackie brown didn't seem so different from his other films, I think it just has two of the more likeable leads in all his movies, with the bail bond guy and Jackie

Yes, everyone has heard of that buzzword. Thanks for sharing faggot.

The only Tarantino film that I like.

I didn't mean to say pulp fiction was bad, just that I think reservoir dogs is better
Pulp fiction is good but its also overrated

Reservoir Dogs is basically like a high budget student film. It's nowhere near his best, though it's a good movie. His best film is indisputably Jackie Brown.

>huge fan of blaxploitation films, finally got the chance to make one of his own and cast none other than Pam Grier in it
>dialogue isn't overly sophomoric like it was in his previous two movies, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction
>actually well written and directed, doesn't rely on any gimmicks, or a overuse of "homage", just a lot of heart and soul
>made during his creative peak as a filmmaker, before he got into shit like Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, and so on.

>implying Inglorious Basterds isn't fantastic
One of the most kino villain introductions.

Pulp Fiction is definitely better for me. I don't care for either all that much, but something about Reservoir Dogs seems bland for me.

It's not. Inglorious Basterds has the same thing going for it that Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction did: moments of entertaining dialogue that don't really amount to much. Sure the introduction was fun and all, but frankly the movie is quite shit overall.

You must be a brainlet.

Jackie Brown is my favourite, but I can see where Pulp Fiction is technically the better movie. It's been down-hill since.

I don't think it's his best but it's better than his historical trilogy for sure. That car chase is god tier. Blows me away every time.

IB is by far my least-liked, but I've never seen Hateful.

Quentin Tarantino is a man who learned about how people talk and act from watching films of it. Hence why his dialogue is so vulgar and childish and untrue-to-life.

Kill Bill 1 & 2 both sucks big fat dicks. Pulp Fiction is whatever. Never even bothered to watch Jackie Brown. doesnt matter though, Tarentino is going to jail with the rest of his Hollywood buddies soon

Nice b8

This except

Django > hateful 8

Serious question, Is hateful eight worth watching?
My friend watched it and went to great lengths to express how shit it was (he's a normie)

Yeah, and From Dusk till Dawn is his second best

i think its one of his better ones, wait until its nice and snowy outside

It's the most romantic movie I've ever seen.

it's worth watching, but Tarantino fucks up a good premise, just like he always does. The setup to the movie is a great concept but he fucked it up

Beginning of Basterds > Pulp Fiction > Kill Bill 2 > RD = Jackie Brown > Django = Kill Bill 1 > Rest of Basterds = H8
Never got around to seeing Deathproof

It is one of his worst movies by a clear mile

How so

describe the movie in a paragraph

Yes

I'm a racist misogynist and even I liked Jackie Brown...

Pulp fiction is his best, i've seen all of his movies multiple times and i'll still say its his best

It was better watching in theaters.

Feels very Tarintino - but is beautifully shot and has some very memorable and great scenes. Still worth a watch but just know it's long for long's sake.