What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/quezwfIAF1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously he had a strong male role model, and was consistently trying to emulate him although he also hated him.

bad writing

mirrors and greasy pizza.

Dude looks like he's in his late 20's, what the fuck is he doing playing the role of a senior in high school?

Planted feet.

Yeah, anytime this raging faggot came onto the screen it was my signal to go to the kitchen for snacks without bothering to pause the show. Stephen King always has a crazy outrageous character in all of his stories and this super signaled that they were trying to be Stephen Kingy, but it came off as gay and totally retarded.

>get hot stepsister
>hate on her for no reason

Closeted gay

Billy is the best and fuck you nuGaf faggots that hate on /ourguy/

Nobody asked for your life story nor were talking about stephen king. Please keep your diary off of Sup Forums.

Is that Zac Efron?

Cocaine. Are you all seriously too stupid to get the subtext?

he fucked her

closet case, and his dad is ashamed of him.
it was the 80's, you think they're not going to put in a closeted gay guy stuck dealing with it in the 80's plot?

he fucked him

Literally prime milf material. Can't wait for her beta husband to be cucked in s3

I was rooting for him the whole time.

In reality, the writers realized that their CGI budget couldn't sustain having supernatural villians that are relatable to the audience, so they wrote in the most over the top/borderline racist character they could imagine.

His motivations and character all make no sense, and the fact that he does what he does only serves to highlight the shallowness of much of the writing.

>he moves in on Mike and Nancy's mom, but can't go through with it. not because of morality, but because he's actually into men. he gets more angry as he can't force himself to have sex with her, and doesn't want to admit to himself that he's gay.

Screencap this. I guarantee this will happen.

>Wishing bad things on Ted
What'd he do?

The shower scene was gay as fuck.

too sexy for this world

Our boy literally did nothing wrong

You are a faggot and that is your life story. Every comment you make is the never ending whimsical tale of your faggot life. Please keep your faggot life to yourself.

It was 100% explained in the show

Did you stop watching after 4 episodes? kek

His dad is abusive and he takes it out on his step sister.

Strangest thing is that he's actually 22, i thought he was like 30

were you home schooled or something? did you literally not have those dudes in your high school who looked much older than everyone else. maybe he got held back once or twice and also hit puberty way earlier than everyone else and just generally had that white trash weary look. Billy could have been ripped right out of my high school.

Scene with him and his Dad is unironically the best of the season.

He's a pretty bad father tbqh.

Feeling like you have no control over your life makes you seek feelings of control wherever you can.

Show needs more Cara.

this.
had abusive father, worked out, tried to bang as much poon as possible.
was actually wanting that sweet sweet boi pucci and father knew and hated him for it

He was way to Chad for this little reddit show.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed he is gay in the next season.

The scene was so good because the tension was palpable. His dad was portrayed pretty accurately as an abusive parent. If there is one thing Stranger Things does right, it's that a lot of their characterizations are multi-layered and much more realistic than other shows. Steve being the best example of this; he was a douchey jock type who actually came around because he cares about people, and in season 2 you can see him actually trying to be a better person. It's refreshing.

The milf scene is second best.
Billy screentime is kino

true. not saying much though as this season was garbo.

>drives a great car
>listens to old school Metallica
>only person in town who lifts regurlaly
>deeply respects his veteran father
>could have fucked a married women but didnt do it because hes a moral person
>gave some tips to Steve on how to be a better basketball player
>actively cares for his sister even if shes a brat and doesnt want her to get blacked

He wasn't given a chance to humble himself in front of the god damn inter-dimensional monsters.

In the house they should have just showed him the fucking monster dog, had him poke it with his boot, ask "is this some kind of movie prop?" and then have it weakly attack him while the others try to help him.

Having him just be a dick because his life sucked, and then have his life suck even more at the end wasn't very much of a character arch..

It had it's highs and lows.

I'm mostly happy that none of the characters regressed aside from maybe Nancy. She actually became a worse character this season. Jonathan didn't get real development either but he's already an uninteresting character so it's not that big of a deal. I'm definitely tired of those two as a couple though.

This, Billy is the best thing to happen to the show dare I say. Also reddit hates him which makes him even better.

His character introduction is just really confusing unfortunately. You get the idea that there's something important about Max and Billy but there's literally nothing. They aren't relevant to the plot at all, aside from being outsiders who push the existing cast into different situations.

>Ted
>beta
pick one faggot, he's based

funnily enough the only 4 good characters in the whole show got cucked (in some way). Steve, Dustin, Ted, and Bob are the Cuckedeteers

The Steve one is total bullshit though. Nancy wanted a guy who is sensitive and cares about others, she was a bitch for not seeing that Steve is more than capable of doing that.

I just don't see why N+J is a thing. The writers did a bad job establishing their attraction to each other.

She wanted someone who cared about all the people hurt by the lab, and didn't act like everything was fine.

It was her entire character arc.

>Billy will never have deep passionate sex with you

Steve was able to bat a demagorgon in the first season, how do you think Billy would do against one with his repressed homosexual rage?

Billy is /ourboy/. Hopefully he lynches Lucas next week.

>next week
?

Suicide is truly the only way

Billy is the perfect pleb filter. Easily the best character of the season, possibly the series.

Krager you were home schooled weren't you?

>those trips
And tumblr hating him makes it even better

THIS.

Come on, it was all set up for you bro!

>have qt younger stepsister and dickhead abusive dad.
>act all sweet and protective towards her, defend her from Daddies beatings.
>qt comes to rely and depend on you for love and affection
>starts to sneak into your room late at night, cries into your shoulder as hold her tightly and whisper that you'll always be there for her, no matter what.
>regularly fall asleep in each other's arms
>grow closer and closer until the inevitable happens
>run away and start a new life with qt redhead teen waifu

Instead he acted like a dick to her at every opportunity, sperged out and drove her into another's arms.

fucking weirdo

>tumblr hating him
wait what?

This

they're just tsundere

i thought that tumblr was shilling about billy being gay

literally this

don't abuse the qts

unless he's already sexing her up
>“There’s also a far more sinister side to where everything is going through Billy in the future that we’ve only had very small discussions about, aside from his dad and maybe what it has truly turned him into […] There’s something far more sinister going on with Billy,” he said. “We’ll see how that unfolds.”

no
no sexual abuse
S3 he'll have his redemption arc and become the best brother, he and steve will kill upside down monsters and fuck stacys

says who?

and no, he was very purposefully created to be a "human antagonist" of this season. he's not getting a redemption ark. he's still a piece of shit.

Says me, Screencap this

They would not show him crying after being abused by his father if he wasnt getting a redempion arc later

this

All he did was antagonize all the characters who had little plot presence while himself having zero plot presence. I'm starting to believe he was written into the story later because he was cucking someone.

They did that to make the villain more sympathetic. So you can understand his motives, and he's not just evil for the sake of evil.
unfortunately, the byproduct of characterizing your villains, is that people like you two misread it, and expect him to turn good. And then when the show pulls the rug from under you, as billy does something irredeemably awful, you're going to feel betrayed.

Anyone claiming to know what tumblr's opinion is regarding anything, is one of two things. 1, They've never been on tumblr, and are just talking out of their ass. In which case, feel free to ignore their opinion. Or 2, they are from tumblr themselves, and are trying to pretend they're not from tumblr, while also setting up the opportunity to discuss opinions they read on tumblr. In this case, you are also free to ignore their opinion.

K.I.N.G.

If they wanted him to be irreedemable they would have him call Lucas a nigger.

Steve is still best character but Billy takes the best chad award,both still /ourguys/ ofc

no. they were trying to explore more why he was abusive, not to justify it or excuse it or to show he's a good person or will be redeemed later. they talk about this on beyond stranger things

pretty much what said

it's already implied he's racist. pretty sure they're not going to use that word in a TV-14 show.

Billy is Literally the best Character and if you think otherwise you are subhuman trash and should kys

Steve is best boy and billy is undeniably at least top3

He was literally just a taxi for the zoomer and nothing he did in the show mattered. You could have replaced him with the step dad and nothing would have been lost besides a hunk actor that I want to pin me against a... I mean, nothing would change drastically.

Steve in this is hype af

After the first conversation in the car I actually thought that there might be something like that involved. Either that or the dad was diddlin Max and that's why they had to move.

>implying you wouldn't

Webm of this please. Gif is for faggots

i thought the same, still sort of do

>tfw ywn get paid millions to kiss redhead loli

after the car scene I thought he's the kind of douchebag who gives Max an ass beating regularly, glad I was wrong

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

yes

what do you mean?

>the boner is just my method acting I swear!

Surely if he's already at it, it makes the whole thing worse.

>ywn give Max an "ass beating"

why does she look so much younger on-set and old in this picture

same with millie

They film and release after some months I think, and they're teens so they grow fast. Also makeup makes girls look older

i guess. she's qt in the show but not here
and they still have (stage) makeup on for the show technically

One year makes a big difference at that age user. I mean, is it even the same girl in this video?

>how is she so cute in that suit jacket.
youtu.be/quezwfIAF1Y

still less annoying than millie

>tumblr hating him
And at the same time they want him to be gay. Fujoshi are everywhere.
I prefer a confident chad who's secure in his masculinity and fucks milfs left and right, so I hope he's gonna bang Mike's mom next season.

I never said she was annoying. Personally I think she's adorable in this video and has grown way more attractive since the filming of s2.

oh, i think she is a bit. but it still gives off a cute vibe.

There's no way anyone could watch that shower scene and not feel the homoerotic tension.

Honestly I got super gay vibes from every scene he was in. Maybe I'm projecting.

The actor (how do you pronounce his name?) said it wasn't homoerotic, prettu much made fun of people who thought so.

pronounced like day-ker.