RWBY/RT Thread: May Zedong Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.
>4. Don't bother trying to score repeating digits unless you're a professional.
>5. It's not gay if she doesn't see you looking.

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-12-l0h5ds

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/bac56fdf-7eb9-4abf-b7e4-f5f44cd70ee0/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5tf8P8R2M0
youtube.com/watch?v=0s-khLkxJLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb slav

Dubs mean May escaped the Gay!

Well shit she got Dubs

Congrats on the dubs you closeted homo

slav sniper is still my waifu

CUTE

what if weiss died and haunted you for the rest of your life

Reminder that Raven is best mom

I would Fuck her Ghost

What kind of haunting? Poltergeist haunting or Casper the Friendly Ghost haunting?

GHOOOOOOST BLOWJOB, WOO WOO!

you can't do that

I want to Reese her Chloris.

I'm gonna fuck the scorpion

Raven is even worse of a mother than the dead one

i want reese to be better

Is nothing sacred?!

Says who?

i don't know who makes the rules for ghosts
the bible, maybe

with enough will I can do it

I don't think you actually know anything about ghosts.

No of course not, this is /rwbyg/ after all

Will they ever fuck?

the little feet kicks are the best part.

i know they drink blood and have the properties of metal and if you can toss a ball over their head in a perfect arc they have to grant you a with

Never, because Qrow hates being happy and doesn't want to bring his bad luck upon anyone else.

Probably not since Qrow is going to be bossed around by a 14 year old now

i want blake to bake a cake

>implying their mutual antagonism doesn't stem from a really bad one night stand prior to season 3.

I mean, they did already know each other from before s3e03

>117
Master chief would mind telling me what you're doing on that ship

Post song that happens when you're alone with your waifu in dark times around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5tf8P8R2M0

Sir, finishing this fight.

Sir, permission to finish this fuck.

what RWBY music mashups should I do

The relationships between JNPR were way more enjoyable to watch than any chemistry RWBY had to offer.

Do you guys think RWBY's relationships will get an upgrade next volume, or will we just end up missing JNR?

Both. Reunification is going to cause some decent interactions, even if 9/10ths of it probably should be various iterations of "why did you leave me?" My only real concern is we're going to have too many storylines again since we're adding in SSSN, Winter, and whatever the Haven and WF storylines are going to do.

The one where you kill yourself

Well, we can look forward to Yang forgiving Blake when they meet for the first time. They will talk for a few minutes and then hug. BB fans will rejoice.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s-khLkxJLQ

what if ruby doesn't even like her old team anymore

Does chief approve of snowbird

>Salem
>Sacred

FUCK I dont want that I want Yang to call out on Blakes shit again

I'm worried that they'll push JNR or rather mainly NR into the background again.

Yang: "You abandoned me!"
Ruby: "YOU abandoned ME!"
Weiss: "I abandoned all of you and I regret finding you here."

She might do that a bit at first but I am still sure that things will be okay after that.

What if Ruby killed someone by accident when she was a kid and no one ever found out but the guilt's been weighing on her every day since it happened?

still mad about Yang saying she loves blake in ep 11 i assume?

i posted this in like august

She also said she loves Weiss and Ruby. It's canon now.

she said she love weiss and Ruby too user

Fuck what you want. Yang will forgive Blake because she's not an edgy faggot with a hate boner for a meme of a character that doesn't exist. Blake will explain why she did what she did and Yang will forgive her because that's what friends do.

I'm sorry that you don't have any.

I think we could get some good reactions from WBY, as they've all grown as characters this volume.
It feels like Ruby has grown the least, which I'm kind of frustrated with, because she's not perfect and needs to have some of her faults addressed.

But JNPR always felt more functional and relateable as a team. I'm no writer, but I felt the Ren/Nora stuff was done pretty well. I liked the bits of comfort she was shown giving him even before his semblance was revealed, showing that even without an emotional semblance she's able to return the favor of having a calming effect for when he needs it.
Not even Ruby and Yang were given a moment equal to that (yet).

but she said Yang with a clearly romantic inflection listen to it again before replying to my post

Go back to Tumblr, you fat tumblrina.

I can actually understand it if that happens. Blake knows she screwed up and should be relying on her friends while Yang did her own running away this last volume. I think they're in a position where Yang can forgive Blake without a lot of drama surrounding it.

user you need to get rid of your goggles its cutting your blood flow to the brain

>Lorde Hood will never order the glassing of Menagerie

Blake had no reason to do what she did, period.
>Protecting her friends from Adam
Goes to see her parentd, putting them in danger instead
>To fight the white fang
"No, Sun, I'm not going to fight the White Fang, even though I just said I'm not finished fighting!"

I could understand Yang forgiving Blake if Blake had any reason to do what she did, but she didn't.

i was only pretending to be retarded and also I am not fat my BMI is 19.4

>Blake had no reason to do what she did, period.

There goes that fucking meme again. I'm tired of arguing with you autistic fucks about this.

Then what's her reason, EHA?

as long as you arent retarded like tumblr then we are good

So, any bets as to how long until we get sent back to the quarantine board?

Would you still love your waifu if she was a serial killer that targeted people who looked similar to you?

As long as we don't do something dumb like start a Hunger Games thing we should be fine.

>Can't think of a reason that Blake did what she did
>Waaaaahhhh Autism
Go hard or go home, motherfucker.

yes.

go away

does she kill me later on? ah fuck it I would love the fuck out of her

Why did Qrow tell Ruby that she saved his life, when he should have told her that it was her fault he was poisoned to begin with?
Will any of her faults get addressed, or are we supposed to think that she's perfect?

Did you not notice the whole talk they had where Blake explained her leaving her friends behind and got shut down for being wrong and selfish

Is dat sum Spotted Cow he's holding?

That is some above-average beer right there. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10...mebbe an 8 depending on what you're eating with it.

Because it's not that kind of show

Because she technically still saved him?

>in the mood for some Monochrome smut
>find a few that I haven't read before
>almost all of them end up being futa
>i never wanted to fap to this.jpg

Either I'm looking in the wrong places or I'm cursed.

And now I have an unhealthy addiction to Futa Blake.

Spotted Cow is elite. I got a 12 pack in my fridge right meow.

Cum on her ghost or anything she possessed

The rest of Team RWBY had their faults addressed, and they've all grown as characters this volume.
Why can't Ruby?

Yeah, grown worse.

Because a character is only ever as right or wrong as the writers intend them to be

How often do you think people get killed by stray bullets on Remnant?

It's pretty good, but I think the aftertaste is kinda funny of you drink it by itself. That's why I prefer to always eat something with it.

>Bullets
>Ever doing anything on Remnant
Despite appearances, Remnant has never moved past bb gun technology

how hard would you fuck trap neo

I wouldn't, traps are gay.

>volume 5
>Ruby becomes worst girl on her team

Jaune technically saved him.

The doctors and pilots of Mistral technically saved him.

Ruby got him into the mess in the first place.

She got him poisoned, but she kept Tyrian from flat killing him, so there's that.

>Yang
>grown as character

I'm not sure swapping aura crutching for robot arm crutching is much growth.

It was Ruby's plan to go to an abandoned village that led to the pilots finding them. Luck wins again. Check and mate.