youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

....I am forgotten..... XD

Fuck off sam

Based Sam, I haven't forgotten you

I'll never forget you, Sam

nor will I ever forget Adolf Hitler

Essential virgin kino thread?

Sam should give up on making his shitty "comedy" videos and become a full fledged photographer

Sams situation is actually very similar to Hitler's when you think about it

Essential numale cuck post?

Oh fuck. If he writes an autobiography after getting arrested I would be on board

>t. redditor

>numale
>cuck
essential virgin lingo

Fuck off sam? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Is this a robot or is someone actually pathetic enough to spam this with such dedication?

essential Sup Forums beta virgin masquerading as a chad on an anonymous image board pretending to criticize numales as pussies while ignoring the fact that he is one kino

Found the cucks that have never seen a vagina

t. virgin poledditor

You should be asking that about all the Sam Hyde threads shitting up this place. Maybe Sam will eventually run out of money to afford all these shills.

...I am spammed on Sup Forums

t.virgin numale tumbldditor

Go back to neogaf faggot, you're probably a tranny

>hyde fan obsessing over trannies
naturally

who's bottom right

philip defranco

Shill calling other shills shills, just who is shilling who nowadays

Mummkey pays for fake views on his videos, expect his channel to be gone soon, we put a little tip to google.

It'll all be over soon.

for you

I unironically wish I could pull off the mentally ill homeless war vet/early 20th century communist philosopher look half as good as Sam does