Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_rQtGPBu98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously who cares what a khv with a creepy look in his eyes thinks?

He has unironically patrician taste. I disagree on Birdman though, he could’ve put Shakespeare in Love instead. That was the biggest piece of crap to ever win.

surprisingly accurate
WTF i love kikes now

Birdman was not better than whiplash

Not bad.

>WTF i love kikes now

I wanna fuck his qt sister. Then I wanna marry her and shoot the shit about movies even though he'll probably hate me cause I'm not Jewish.

Yea it was. Whiplash was highly overrated and didn’t take a tenth of the technical skill that Birdman’s cinematography did. Acting in Birdman was much better too.

Yes it was.

I loved Whiplash but I can totally see why Birdman won - it used a lot of nuanced themes and cinematography.

Birdman is the only one I disagree with.

he was right.
but Crash was breddy gud

>Birdman
My nigga.

i approve this post

Ben Shapiro is never wrong about anything. Including film

The Deer Hunter
The Sting
Amadeus

Worst Pictures
>Birdman
>American Beauty
>Midnight Cowboy
imagine being this wrong

Shakespeare in Love, Crash, Moonlight, and English Patient are easily the worst. I don't understand Birdman and American Beauty on his worst list.

He was wrong when he said Drumpf would get destroyed by Hillary, but let’s not get too political.

he is correct

Worst Best Picture by far is Titanic, no idea how that beat LA Confidential

American Beauty is trite, maudlin garbage

Birdman is good

Ben has good taste in music and movies and his sister is an A1 princess. Too bad he's an irrepressibly awful Jew

American Beauty is still really good even if Spacey is fucked up.

He at least had the guts to apologize. The worse part is that he didn't endorse Trump, not because he actually thought he would be worse than Hillary, only because he was so certain Trump would lose that he wanted to come across as an enlightened and say when people mocked Republicans for nominating Trump, "Um, that wasn't me," which is dishonest, because however bad Trump is, he is undeniably more like a conservative than Hillary is.

Both lists are pretty mediocre with a few exceptions. The only thing this proves is the the Academy is terrible and can't pick good movies to save their lives.

American Beauty is one of the most overrated films of all time. It's a 6/10 at best. And should never have won best picture.

wrong

he was mad because trump took down his guy cruz

It's not. It never was. Nothing to do with Spacey it just never was anything special.

Birdman is a 9/10

He was wrong about the whole election. Every step of the way his analysis was incorrect and it all culminated with Trump winning and Ben being absolutely humiliated.

He is right, I would throw the obligatory greatest show on earth in on worst best picture winners

No bc trust no yid famalam

The Artist should be there too, even though I can't remember what it would be up against. Just 'hey look a modern silent film'

>Birdman is bad
How does this meme even work. It's clearly pure kino

>ben hur
a little biased huh

Crash was so fucking bad

He's not wrong.

ITT Birdman is defended and my faith in Sup Forums is restored.

>I can't remember what it would be up against.
The Descendants, Hugo, The Help, Moneyball and Tree of Life.

Give a movie enough time and the retards that hate it because apparently it's "too reddit" will stop shitposting about it.

Worst best picture was shakespeare in love this is non-negotiable

Half and half, I'd say. I love Ben to death, but I don't go to him for film criticism.

Childhood is idolizing Ben.

Adulthood is realizing Andrew Klavan makes more sense.

Not really.

American Beauty was good - Although it did come out in one of the strongest years for cinema ever, it was a film that was the perfect balance - it wasn't too crazy like Fight Club or Magnolia or Being John Malkovich - it was well liked by audiences without being The Matrix...It was a good all around choice.

The English Patient gets shit on, but it was competent Oscar b8.

It's competition wasn't that strong - Fargo was a much better picture, but the Coens were still Indie then. Jerry McGuirre was more crowd pleasing but not "prestige".

Midnight Cowboy is a classic, Shapiro is just being a neo-con Jew about it.

The worst winner on that list is Birdman by far. Moonlight wasn't great either, but it didn't have much competition.

Also;

>Ben Hur
>West Side Story

I mean, great "movies", but not great films. kek.

I've never really gotten the love for Casablanca either.

There are winners he left out that I would definitely say should be on the worst winners list;

>Chicago

Just a garbage movie.

>Shakespeare In Love

The most blatant Oscar buy ever

>The Departed

A literal Pity Award.

Birdman was unironically garbage (like everything that hack shits out). Whiplash was a good movie. Not amazing. But that's still better than Birdman.

My stance on this isn't even an isolated contrarian stance. Plenty of people have exactly the same reaction to Innashittu's movies.

I'm gonna do it...They're D I S H O N E S T

(not even joking - it's like he looked up Critical Darling Tropes, made a compilation of clips for the Oscar nominees announcements and used them as a template for all his films)

>Birdman
>Midnight Cowboy
>American Beauty
>bad

I love bullying Shapiro.

I also want to fug his sister.

youtu.be/d_rQtGPBu98

Why do you speak as though you know this guy personally, you fucking autist

>They're D I S H O N E S T

That doesn't mean anything

What a weird supposition to make.

They're not authentic films. They're films shaped to resemble Oscar winning pictures or movies with high critical value.

>Oh sheeeeeit, that movie won an Oscar!? What's the ingredient?!

>Long takes. Long running time. Hard to film because snow...trees. Actor grew a beard.

>Cool, let's do that!

>Wait, what's the story we're trying to te-

>Who gives a shit. Let's roll. We'll shoot it in Imax. They love Imax. It's important.

He's the directorial equivalent of an actor who gets fat or loses a bunch of weight and expects to get an Oscar for the effort.

He's the Mom's Gonna Freak of directors.

>talking shit about Midnight Cowboy
Faggot

Top 10:
Casablanca
The Godfather
Birdman
Annie Hall
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sting
Lawrence of Arabia
The Godfather Part II
Rain Man
The Silence of the Lambs

Worst 10:
The Deer Hunter
Amadeus
The Sound of Music
Oliver!
Gone with the Wind
Dances with Wolves
Wings
Shakespeare in Love
Crash
Rocky

I have a really hard time taking Shapiro seriously after finding out he's a literal manlet

He has a wife and daughter fag

roastie detected.

>Amadeus not on Best
>Amadeus on worst

GET OUT

what about the coffee filter he wears on his head

He's wrong on Birdman because it's one of Sup Forums's patrician kinos.