"We got over you not voting for Hillary, we can get over this"

>"We got over you not voting for Hillary, we can get over this"

This is ACTUALLY a line in the show. And that's only scraping the surface of the liberal propaganda in this shitpile of a show.

ITT: Worst capeshit

>"We got over you getting those quads, we can get over this"

What did they mean by this?

Bruh

Nani!

I love how Hillary still triggers you people.

Context?

excuse me but what the actual fuck

sugoi

Checked and thread derailed

checked

I like script kiddies

you forgot

>Martians are all black
>love interest is hunky black guy
>friendzoned cuck character is white
>interracial lesbian couple whose wedding is literally a multi-episode story arc
>school principal is a black woman
>other assorted minorities scattered throughout
>white people are the minority overall

nice script kiddie

in b4 b&

Nice script kid

>newfriends will be impressed by this
and so am i

they meant you're about to get banned for using a script

context?

Supergirl's boss is a bitchy rich media mogul and she says this to a former radio DJ she fired and pissed off who somehow got lightning powers and she wants to kill her boss and her boss is being sassy and tries to avoid conflict by saying that

The fuck is wrong you nigger kids.
Honestly.
Erase yourselves.

K. I know a previous episode referred to a female president. I don't know how the fuck this is consistent with Hillary's nomination also existing in this universe. It's nice to have contempt for viewers who actually pay attention to minor details of what they watch.

There's no way this is a script, it's too specific to the thread.

How about these dubs?

Put me in the screencap

Yeah I did some quick math in my head and realized the timeline didn't make sense

Trump voters are a minority.

desu I will honestly give a show a shot regardless of whatever pandering or political bullshit they put into the writing but supergirl is a BAD SHOW regardless of the political bullshit, in my eyes the only explanation for its high rating on mainstream publications is that for any critic to give it a poor or even mediocre rating would be viewed as """problematic""" because it is so """progressive"""

When Cat talks to Livewire about not voting for Hillary, she's talking about the 2008 primaries. All that means is in the CW Supergirl universe, Hillary lost the primaries again in 2016 to the female democrat president who is secretly an alien from another planet.

shut up nerd

I always knew Livewire was based as fuck.