Bryan Hitch could be writing JSA

Hype is over before it even began. His JLA is awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/02/02/more-on-the-scott-snyder-greg-capullo-batman-event-for-the-summer-metal/
newsarama.com/32547-snyder-capullo-s-2017-dc-event-to-be-celebratory-huge-crazy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he's writing the summer event

Scott Snyder is writing the summer event.

I just want it to be good.

If Hitch is writing, it won't. Justice League is probably the wrost Rebirth book.

But they promised it would be someone else!

thats not true at all.

JL is just bland.

Proof
I vaguely remember something like that being said a long time ago, but is it still true
Does it still heavily feature greenand red lanterns or was that a false leak

bleedingcool.com/2017/02/02/more-on-the-scott-snyder-greg-capullo-batman-event-for-the-summer-metal/

> Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo
> Metal is the working title

He's been saying it on twitter since two months ago...

Also

newsarama.com/32547-snyder-capullo-s-2017-dc-event-to-be-celebratory-huge-crazy.html

>Greg Capullo just signed a contract to return to DC Comics and reunite with his Batman partner Scott Snyder on a summer 2017 DC event title, and now Snyder is shedding some light on what it'll be.

>“Greg calls it our 'Batman heavy metal rock opera,'” Snyder told CBR. “It’s going to be a big, epic Batman story with flaming armor, an over-the-top capstone to a lot of the stuff that we’ve done with him. It’s all mapped out. I’ve just been out to Burbank with Geoff Johns going over it, and going over what he’s doing. It was great. It was one of the best story meetings that I’ve ever had. We sat there for a couple of days and really tightened up some of the screws. Geoff was incredibly generous and helpful with it.”

fuck please no
I want a good new JSA

yes please
his JL is better than Johns
his JSA probably would be too

You know Hitch is primarily an artist, right?

While he has been trying this whole writing thing lately, i'd bet heavier on DC using his art as an additional selling point to whatever they have planned for JSA Rebirth

guys, what comic should I read before Lois and Clark? I started reading it and all of a sudden they're fighting Darkseid. I don't understand, am I missing something?

Lol, fuck comic book events.

hahaha lol why? anyways I found it, thanks

Convergence issue about superman and thats it.

only superman? thanks

>JSA hype is a go
>Hitch
Fuck.
Back in the cave I go.

Convergence Superman two part mini, then Superman Lois and Clark, Superman Rebirth (2016) one shot and then the ongoing Superman rebirth series.

He's just gonna be the artist for this, right guys? RIGHT?!

This is truly the darkest timeline.

I just read the two issues but now I want to know what happens after, with Bruce's father and shit, what else should I read if I want to find out?

I think he's saying "we" as in "DC creative." Rebirth has been fairly coordinated among all the writers so I think Hitch is probably in the know with where the JSA pops up on the roadmap.

>I don't understand, am I missing something?

A brain, it seems

>Hype is over before it even began. His JLA is awful.
Explain why. Include pages for examples.

Every arc is hyped up as "the most dangerous thing ever" and it's defeated through asspulls. The league have personalities that are essentially unfunny parodies of themselves and zero chemistry. Everything is stiff and melodramatic and boring.

exactly the same as new 52 then?