/trek/

Most nefarious villains edition

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Cetacean_Ops
youtube.com/watch?v=h_oJaeYn2gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The needs of the many

Good morning, /trek/. I hope this thread sticks around long enough for you to post in it.

how did Spock age so much?

Because the human actor that played him wasn't able to slow his own aging, a universal trait in all humans. It worked when they put him in TNG and the 09 movie, though, so that's nice.

I WANT AN IN-UNIVERSE EXPLANATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they did it for Klingons they should do it for Spock

it wouldn't make any sense though because he's supposed to be like 250 or some shit in the JJ movies so if they made an excuse about him aging faster than a normal Vulcan (they would probably attribute it to his being half human) then he wouldn't have been able to live that long.

Damar really fucked up by killing ziyal. Fucking dukat became a bajoran satanist because of him.

Why did the Enterprise-D have fish?
>Fish
>Families
>A holodeck that's actually a hologram/replicator rec room
This ship is wacko!

It was just a holodeck.

>He doesn't know about the replicators on the "Holo""Deck"

The holodeck by its very nature includes replicator technology, yeah. How else would they make food in holo simulations?

Not to mention water, btw.

Fish provide an excellent aesthetic.

Reminder Steward hated the fish and tried to kill it on several occasions.

"Patrick Steward had a violent assault towards me", tells the fish, finally after 25 years in a scandal interview

Based marc desu.

Sexual assault*

Based Marc

on a side note I would be mortified if we ever learn that Steward is one of hollywood's perverts since they alll seem to pop up now.

>Steward
is this a /trek/ thing?

they did the spello, I followed because I was unsure about the spelling of his name and I couldn't be bothered to search

The return of the line of Isildur is a fairy tale.

Nimoy drank like a fish. Shatner never touched it - compare them, they're about the same age.

>"He's just an antagonist, he isn't a villain"
LOL good one

sauce?

Shatner also has probably had plastic surgery done, and he's a vegetarian.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

Hey it's me, your new Gul, Steve. After impressing Central Command with my sick ability to beat inter-dimensional demons with a baseball bat, they decided to give me a promotion. Pretty sick, huh? So I'm here to remind you guys to use Fabergé Organics shampoo and conditioner, and to let you guys know that Jonathan Beyers is a girl stealing piece of shit and next time I see him I'm going beat his teeth in until he looks like my boy Dustin. Also Dukat fucked Nancy and Mike's hot mom.

That's all.

I always thought he looked like a young Q

What program is he going to run?

Those uniforms look so comfy

he got a wide variety of programs

How does the viewscreen know when to zoom in on an enemy's face for maximum dramatic effect?

Smoked like a chimney too.

>Fish

More than just the one
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Cetacean_Ops

Where is this window on the outside? It doesn't look like it fits anywhere.

MEANWHILE

I guess there are a couple of squarish corners there. This'l be a nice reference image, thanks.

worst DS9 episode

He hits on every woman he ever talks to in interviews. It's likely some slag will try it.

He had the advantage of being married through most of his time in America so it's very unlikely he put himself out there sexually very often.

I remember when he appeared on SNL and it was the first time anyone in the US had seem him on anything other that Star Trek and all of his sketches were weird creepy sex pervert stuff.

tfw no cardie gf

Somewhere, in a forgotten Cardassian prison camp... lies Thomas Riker, only guarded by few young female Cardie guards...

Speaking of Patrick Stewart. Nice interview I enjoyed last night might as well share.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNYhitem2w

>implying he wouldn't try to escape and then get caught again because those cardie women his dick was stuck in slowed him down.

What do you guys honestly think of Orville? Its objectively better than STD but do trekkies even watch it? Is it a similar case to Galaxy Quest where a parody becomes beloved by the fans?

I enjoy it, it's more of an homage than a parody.

I honestly enjoy STD more than I enjoy Orville. And I don't even enjoy STD. I'm only 2 episodes behind on STD whereas I'm 4 episodes behind on Orville.

>watching a show you don't even enjoy

Nigga wut

It's not like I hate STD either. It's... okay. Way better than Sup Forums pretends, and it has the potential to improve.

>it's more of an homage
yeah youre right

I only post this because you asked if Trekkies even watch it so i will chip in with an inane. No i've never seen it.

I haven't seen all of Star Trek yet so I don't see why I'd bother with Not Trek. I don't want light hearted stories or comedy. I like Star Trek because it takes itself seriously and I'm really intrigued by the compelling universe I want to find out more about.

Carls Caroll's review didn't encourage me to watch it either.

if the world is more important to you than characters you wont like Orville at all. You made the right call staying away from it.

Orville doesn't have interesting characters either.

>DUDE I'm snarky and sarcastic and don't take anything seriously LMAO
>*quips at you until the scene changes to someone else who is exactly the same*

Alright thanks.

*slaps your girlfriend's ass*

>I like Star Trek becuase it takes itself seriously

It did though that's why TOS stood out against the other SciFi of the time. Even when it was really really stupid it wasn't played for laughs. Characters were taking it all extra seriously.

>every mcfarlane show

GAGH???

Do you only ever watch one show at a time?

No but I like to vary them as much as possible.

I'm working my way through Star Trek and the only reason to watch Orvilles on release would be for water cooler conversation or small talk with friends and I've never heard anyone talk about it in person.

Dying and being reborn near full Vulcan till he embraced his human side made his physiology lean more towards humanity and it's aging process?

This I still need to watch VOY and TOS so why should I bother with those shitty shows?

>FIND HIM AND KILL HIM

Worf is really funny sometimes.

You should have watched TOS first.

The one where he gets to be a lazy pos taking up a commanders spot under one of Starfleets finest captains for nearly 20 years despite being offered command positions of his own 2 years into the post.
He honestly hindered Starfleet as a whole by denying up and coming Commanders the chance to learn and grow under one of Starfleets finest captains and honestly an example of what humanity can truly strive to become so much that an other worldly Q took a huge interest in.

But hey. At least he plays the trombone at 10 forward. Great job Commander Riker.

To be fair The Sisko was taking that game very seriously

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPAP
just keep looking at the camer-
PAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFTPFPFFFFFTPFFFPTPFPTFFFFTTTTTTTT
don't worry I'm almost do-
BLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRTHTFFFFFFFFHTFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT
*rocks back and forth*
BRRRRRRAPPPPAP
*shakes trousers*
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPAPAP BRRRRRRRT
*toot*
*adjusts crotch*

What did the Shat mean by this?

I watched ENT first.

Poor rom.

oh dear
you got b&b'd for 3 seasons and the s4 finale kek

they were good before voy/ent though just to clarify and they helped keep the franchise alive

He isn't running any programs, he's barging into Barclay's.

What do you mean with b&b?

bed and breakfast init

But I'm not going on a vacation.

Berman and Braga, the writers

Braga was just a writer before Voyager, he wasn't keeping anything alive back then. And Michael Piller was the producer who saved TNG and made DS9, Berman was just the guy who sat in the head office and (probably) did the drugs and (probably) forced himself on the actresses.

Why is it I want ezri to lock my cock up in chastity and then beat me?

>Berman was just the guy who sat in the head office and (probably) did the drugs and (probably) forced himself on the actresses.
did he inhale their braaps too?

Oh but I liked ENT.
There wasn't an episode I would rate under 6/10.

*lets my dog pee on you and then pretends that we're the victims*

*beheads you with a batleth and eats your heart*

Atleast I will go to stovokor and you fight like a ferengi too.

Does anyone have the "Program Bashir Ezri Giantess Fetish" pasta?

Thanks for posting this, it's pretty cozy.

If you could choose one still living trek actor who you could have a few drinks without anything sexual happening.
Who would you choose?
For me its either alaimo or siddig.

Alaimo as well. Also Casey Biggs, I want him to talk to me about wines.
>without anything sexual happening.
boo

>Casey Biggs will never sing to you while enjoying some delicious El Paso wine
youtube.com/watch?v=h_oJaeYn2gM

Just spirit journey in my sleep already

I'm watching TOS' "The Changeling" for the first time in several years and I never realized how much TMP ripped it off, even down to the part where Nomad/V'Ger transmits a message that's too fast to comprehend.

>TMP
they wanted to go the 2001 route

Sexy cakes was a hilarious skit though. SNL used to be funny.

Right, so why don't they call it a smart matter room or something?

Have you been formally diagnosed with autism? You could probably get some gibs for it.

Hol up is that Damar?

yup. you should check his wine commercials on youtube, they're really cute.