ITT: cartoon episodes that made you cry

ITT: cartoon episodes that made you cry
i'll start with an obvious, was letting futurama run on netflix while I was laying down and caught myself crying like a faggot at the end of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SepcT0KtUM
youtu.be/x2mS3uDqQL4?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=TXIfXHhWZmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Fry ended up looking after him until he was fossilized by Bender

yeah the movie ruined it, but when I was younger and I first saw this episode I cried like a bitch.

just watched it again tonight on accident and cried like a bitch again, shit reminds me of my first dog :^(

Not a western cartoon, but this can get me going when it wants to. Like the one where they go to a funfair and end up helping a little boy's father get off work because the boy was upset that his father was too busy to go with him. This becomes even more effective when we later learn that one of the girls has an absentee father of her own.

Seriously, it's a show made to sell $50 playsets to little girls. It truly amazes me how it can be this consistently good.

As for western cartoons, there's always this.

is that transformers beast wars? explain

>crying over a dog

youtube.com/watch?v=5SepcT0KtUM

Basically the Predacons tried to wipe out the anthropoids from the Great Rift Valley, preventing humans from evolving in the future so they wouldn't be able interfere with the Decepticons in the original cartoon.

Dinobot decided he needed to stop Megatron, so he took on the entire army of Predacons singlehandedly in the valley, pushing himself to the point where his body could no longer maintain his life-force, resulting in his death.

Leaves from the vine...

>crying over transformers shit

Oh boy

Dinobot died so you could live. Show him some respect, kiddo.

The first time this episode aired was a week after i put down my dog (i had him for 13 years). Needless to say, this episode fucked me up.

just watched that shit
didnt' tear but definitely felt feels
that was wild, forgot how extremely underrated beast wars was

That's exactly why I hate him.

I know it might sound lame, but this scene hit me hard. Hell half of season 2 got me aswell.

>yeah the movie ruined it

Even before the film, the ending of that episode was never about Seymour dying though; he was fossilized on all fours.

youtu.be/x2mS3uDqQL4?t=171

every time, without fail. It's like an on/off switch and I never cry from media.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXIfXHhWZmU

>Lulu...

If it takes forever, I will wait for youuuuuuuu...