The End of Kevin Spacey

One of the finest Hollywood actors of his generation, perhaps ever.

He'll never make another movie or TV show. Another exceptionally talented individual whose name will now forever be associated with pedophilia and predatory homosexual behaviour instead of all his great performances. Yet another name to add to the long list of mentally ill Hollywood elites who have fallen from grace over the years. Strange how so many creatively brilliant people are also gay and self-destructive.

Goodbye, Kevin. Your work was par excellence. Sadly now your name will rot alongside Weinstein et al.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-has-been-dropped-by-his-publicist-and-agency.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he next?

Still find it odd that everyone will drop this guy but will jam out to michael jackson in their cars and go home and watch chinatown

Spacey raped children.
Weinstein just dicked whores.

PLEASE NO

>perhaps ever

Do you think that Ridley Scott's movie will be canceled ?

Polanski is a better director than Spacey is an actor, also straight. Jackson is a super creep but from everything I've read it doesn't seem like he molested kids.

MJ was just a massive autist, it's been proven time and time again that he didn't diddle any kids

kevin spacey was kevin spacey in ever movie or tv show he appeared in. He has never acted.
He is like tom cruise or harrison ford.
they do no act

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

As hard as acting can be, the easiest thing in the world is not fucking kids.

Wrong.

No, but they just canceled their oscar campaign for spacey’s nomination for best supporting actor plus theyre gonna shift advertising of the movie hardcore away from him

Find me something easier, excluding your mother.

weird to read that on Sup Forums

I'm not saying "don't do it," just don't expect people to be on your side when you do, that's all.

I remember the media tried to frame him last year because he had a "rape dungeon"

One of his upcoming movies is called 'Billionaire Boys Club'.

but MJ is innocent

mfw there was that one webm of him groping and fondling a young girl on the couch

knowing how weird he was it might actually be a dark place to play hide and seek.
Yes, i know that is exactly how a darkroom/sex dungeon looks like

All he had to do is resist the boipucci

They're both garbage, but it's weird to admit Spacey is actually worse than Weinstein.

iirc he is happily married and just a handsy affectionate dude

Yup, abusing kids is infinitely worse than abusing adults. Plus Spacey's a faggot, another point against him.

Spacey was finished long ago. He phones it in for house of cards and you can see it's not acting, its just him being smug. He phoned it in too for horrible bosses and that fucking cat movie he was in which he probably blackmailed into doing

imagine 15 years ago thinking MJ is innocent and cosby is a psychopath, also trump will be prez

That's basically any actor that isn't young De Niro, Gary Oldman or Daniel Day Lewis.

>kids
>a gay 15yo

>abusing
>made a move while drunk and stopped when boipussy rejected

Youre a bitch

Hello Kevin, I'm sorry I called you a faggot just now that probably set you off.

you're ignorant

We did this last night, you can get leniency if you raise awareness

15 and maybe you have a case and Spacey just wanted to fuck some twink boipussy and assumed he was old enough.

But the kid was 13, so there’s no mistake he was underage

Nah, he's British he'll make it he'll die first

Tom Jones is touch and go though

>Spacey, Hoffman and Gibson team up in a gritty non-studio bit to resurrect their careers
>becomes the most kino movie in existence as all three actors have nothing to lose and give it their absolute all

>made a move
>by going on top off him
>or holding another man's cock

MJ's innocent, polanski has maybe 3 movies that are still popular despite what was a really good filmography

>tony montana has accused him of assaulting him

I dont know if hes a pedo or not but I know that accusations on social media of behaviour from thirty years ago with zero evidence shouldnt be a carear killer. And the accusation isnt that big honestly and lacks context.
>he wanted to have sex with me but i said no so he didnt
Did Spacey know he was underage? Did he look more mature than his age? etc.

Spaceys reaction however is another story completely
>i was drunk and dont remember, oh btw. im gay haha
What the fuck was he thinking? Are celebrities conditions to apologize for things?

Yeah, his response pretty much confirms his guilt. There's no way he wouldn't remember diddling a kid unless he's been diddling kids his entire life.

yunno i loved early house of cards but i knew it was all downhill after he kissed that secret service agent.... FFS

too bad for Spacey, i really liked him in K-PAX, one of my favourite films.. im sure hell be back

If he committed a crime and there's enough evidence to bring charges against him, he should absolutely go to court over this. If not, and the allegations are credible, I can understand people being uncomfortable working with him. What I don't understand is how one attribute of a person can overshadow all of their other actions. Spacey is a great actor. He isn't assaulting anyone on camera or on the stage, so can't we still enjoy who he is in those moments? The notion of what is acceptable behavior is constantly changing. If we only allow people to create art who are "good", we're going to miss out on a lot. What does being a good person have to do with being an artist anyway?

Lets say he is a pedo, why not just say "what? nothing like that happened", why immediately go for an apology? Its just baffling.

>One of the finest Hollywood actors of his generation
He was always the blandest cunt in every movie he is in. He is that guy whose name you've heard, but can't recall his face because he is so forgettable.

tip of the iceberg, panic

He was 14 you shills.

Good point but I still find it hard to understand why blurt it out when everything was happening online and you have almost unlimited time to react. Why not consult a lawyer first or something?

Yeah but he was drunk and stopped when the kid said no.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal, especially when it was 30 years ago, before he was famous, and it's a one time thing.

Kevin is still gud for me

Have you seen his pics? He looks like a ten year old for Christ's sake. I could understand wanting to fuck a mature looking 16-17 year old, esp if it's a woman because they age quicker. But this guy wasn't even a twink, he looked like he was still in primary school.

Normies think 14 year olds can't be horny and its weird to be attracted to a post-pubescent body.
Literally in their minds its Hurr its the law so it must be bad

Gary Oldman is underrated as fuck. So far there hasn't been a movie of his in which I saw him as Gary Oldman. He is always his character you fucking forget that its him. Dude is a fucking chameleon

Post pics Nigel

If a 26 year old woman got drunk and laid on top of a 14 year old boy, would he be on trial for rape now?

>Tom Cruise doesn't act
The fuck you saying?

Why would the boy be on trial? Are you retarded?

This. And they keep snitching his oscars.

Because the woman was drunk and sexual contact occurred. In the states if the drunk party was a woman it's considered sexual assault by the male party. If it's the other way around it's also sexual assault by the male.

Oh man, that's not even a sexy ten year old. Spacey is a legit pedo

If you do a job right people will think you did nothing at all

gay pedo apologist

Blame your shitty state laws then. But Rapp didn't say it was rape iirc. He said it made him feel uncomfortable and apparently Spacey does this shit all the time so he was right in telling people
>hurr but why wait 74 gazillon years
Sexual assault fucks people up. I saw a ladyfriend of mine starting to cry 2 seconds after she said what a dude did to her was okay/funny. If people would leave their basements more often and talk to girls they'd understand this better.

btw alcohol should reduce guilt. I never got it
>nvm I ran over your kids but it's okay because I was drunk and high

It's really simple actually. Alcohol reduces guilt if you're a woman, but increases guilt if you're a man.

Bullshit. Forget about rape for a second and think about drunk driving.

I don't know anything about that because I don't live in fly-over country where I have to drive myself.

Uhm, it's called Ephebophilia okay sweety?

Me neither.

Stupid example since the choice to drive or not is pretty fucking simple whether you're drunk or not. Approaching someone for sex is far more nuanced and being drunk makes it hard to tell what being too forward is

>perhaps ever

all these faggot kids probably enjoyed it but can't miss this opportunity to shower themselves with attention

fucking rats

Live by the cock, die by the cock

They're kids you degenerate.

>wearing a sweatshirt with your face on it

what is your point?

well he's Kevin Spacey

In that case, you need to answer why he was at an adult drinking party past midnight as a 14 year old.

It's obvious his parents sold him out for the night to get fucked by elite gays and further his career. He then benefitted for 30 years and until his biggest moment (STD) to come out with it to maximize his gains.

It's all pretty simple.

man, I love these witch trials
such a wonderful shitshow

Yeah, and the people who fucked him are pedos. What exactly is your point here? It's not like I was defending the parents in the original post.

Some guy kills 58 people, we never get any information from the authorities about it, MSM doesn't follow up with the loose ends, it's all forgotten in a week. A bunch of Hollywood assholes are outed for doing weird sex stuff everyone already knew they did, stuff others have done and are still doing to this day, and *that's* the thing we're all supposed to give a shit about.

What an era to be alive.

Just that the whole thing was consensual and who cares if they're pedos. Gays are always pedos. It's just a fact.

Consensual? You just said his parents sold him out for the night, not like the kid had a choice.

If you're not famous you might as well not exist. The people who died in Vegas were just meatsacks to be mopped up

I hope he kills himself.

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-has-been-dropped-by-his-publicist-and-agency.html

JUST

I wonder if all the allegations are true, but since so many has come the past few days they probably are. At least some of them.

i can't stand anthony rapp, one of the most annoying shitfaces ever.

He's totally and irrevocably fucked now. If he had at least tried to deny the accusations instead of low key admitting them (i was drunk lmao) he could've salvaged his career.

His agents knew about everything for years. That's the part you have to remember. Everyone around there knew all the shit he got up to so that's why they drop him so quickly when the mask got torn off, they know just how much more could come out so they're cleaning their hands of him before it gets worse

I wonder how his mental condition is at the moment. I don't think he necessarily is a bad person but he has issues that never has been worked on.

Yeah, of course. Still, a bit sad because he is a damn fine actor.

Kevin must've been really drunk

kys

he fucked himself the moment his response turned to "btw i'm gay so everything's fine guys seriously i'm one of you"

before he inevitably kills himself, he should kill whoever was responsible for that statement

a good narcissist or psychopath

>HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

That was the real downfall, deus.

People don't give a shit since mass shootings happen every single week in America. It's completely normal to turn on the news and see several people dead due to muh second amendment rights. Nobody cares, it's like being stuck in traffic.

This.

I was in Los Angeles for two weeks and every morning someone had been shot or robbed during the night.