How do you even respond to this?

How do you even respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/
observer.com/2016/02/behind-the-scam-what-does-it-takes-to-be-a-bestselling-author-3-and-5-minutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Mr Chulk there's something wrong with your arm"

Actually do my job as an editor and smack the writer for trying to stuff eight giant ass speech bubbles into two fucking panels.

And still less dead people than the woke cities you come from, muties

"You seen that video of Baltimore at night?"
"No?"
"Holy shit, Jamie pull that up."

"That's more of a municipal issue"

Alex Jones

>I don't know how much i can divulge on air...

Joe

>Try this 'legal' tobaco

Alex

>... Elite pshyic vampires controls the population though satanic pedofile rings

-------------------------------------------------

Best episode ever.

"They've also skyrocketed since you became a team."

This team is such complete garbage

Didn't Ms Marvel's solo comic handle the whole intervening in Pakistan concept way better before this group did it?

I don't. This shit is just a plea for attention and publicity, because that leads to sales.

Just ignore.

>Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?!

I've wanted to work in the art/animation industry since I was a kid. I spent the last few years of my life developing my technical skills as an artist. Only to find that the landscape of the industry has changed. A place where fucking micro aggressions are discussed in marvel comics. A place where if I decided to wait long enough I could of applied regardless of my artistic skill.
Is this industry even worth getting into anymore? Should I just fucking be independent online to try and set a fucking standard? Jesus christ I can't fucking deal with this shit anymore.

Waid really should just die shouldn't he? It's literally impossible for him to NOT write absolute puerile shit anymore.

>This shit is just a plea for attention and publicity, because that leads to sales.
Not anymore lol

Same as always ... by not buying Marvel.

"1488 they fucking deserved it"

If you don't obey their doctrine religiously, liberals will literally oppose to your very existence, and so they're just as bad as the racists they claim to oppose.

You seem to think highly of yourself. Post your art and we'll judge

Nova and Ms. Marvel's homes aren't as fucked as NYC.

Worse these days. You don't see white supremacist rioting and getting people fired for having opinions.

>How do you even respond to this?

By fucking Kamala.

Those are still under investigation. I'd be cautious of jumping to conclusions.

Nah, they just shoot out Mosques and churches instead like good little terrorists!

"Careful, ms. If I call your parents odds are high they'd stone ya to death for talking like that".

You know the best part? There's no distinction between characters. It reads like its the same person saying all that.

To the writer, they're interchangeable mouthpieces and nothing more.

Think I also remember the one with the noose at a black church and the shit swastika being faked. There a were a lot after the American Election I noticed.

I usually go to reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/ to check.

They form one giant soapbox.

nothing new there

Gotta make some hate crimes to fit the narrative that hate crimes are on the rise.

Do people actually buy this shit?

I know I wouldnt.

Thank fuck I stick with things like Goon/Hellboy/Invincible/40K.

Orlando and San Bernardino sanic.

Yes, but you can't possibly expect Waid to know that, or have read anything else these characters have ever been in. That's why Kamala is a socjus mouthpiece, Cho is a retarded chad and Viv gets triggered by microaggressions.

This makes early Bronze Age seem subtle.

I really think Mark Waid simply doesn't give a shit, and years later this'll be his frankface of seeing what he could get away with.
Cause even GreenLantern/GreenArrow handled this stuff better.

is this bait? sarcasm? sincere autostereotypicality?

Charleston, Quebec City, and Oak Creek.

This book was doomed to be shit from the start, how well is it selling?

Invincible is dogshit though, and the dog has anal tearing so the shit is covered in gore

>people actually buy this and enjoy this

Paris, Brussels, cologne, Paris agian truck edition, Istanbul(my home), and Sweden, just the whole of Sweden.

No and no. Marvel is even beginning to pull back a lot of their shit with regards to this kinda thing since it doesn't sell.

It's Swedenstan now, user.

Haven't checked comichron, but I know it's ranking pretty high in digital.

Okay, no. I'm calling fucking BULLSHIT.

There's no fucking way there can be a mosque, a synagogue, a black church, AND a gay club all in the same fucking county that still uses a sheriff as its primary law enforcement.

Oh look, a page from that comic that made a lot of top 10 of 2016 lists.

It should be a law saying that this image is always followed by the improved Sup Forums edit.

Comics 'journalism', along with any other form of pop 'journalism' is biased and corrupt bullshit disconnected from reality.

Only because Marvel could barely muster the more SJW fans to for once shill out some of their money by saying the writer got harrased on twitter. That's literally the only reason. It's not like it's a great book or something.

As someone pointed out in another thread, Waid is so out of touch that he gave his backwards redneck ignorant hick town all the trappings of some super-progressive Swedish city.

For December Champions 3 was 43rd with 47,481 sales.

Since that's the only the 3rd I'd think the good old sales dive is about to kick in when Januaries figures are released.

what edit?

The one about her not being defined as a women but by her acts as a superhero. I don't have it but i Think that's what he is talking about.

Want a quick synopsis of ever Marvel title currently?
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
RACISM
>RASISM
SEXISM
>SEXISM
HOMOPHOBIA
>HOMOPHOBIA
MUSLIMS RULE!!!!!!

Yeah really. I've visited and lived in counties like that almost my entire life. The most that place should have is a about three or four churches when it comes to religion.

>The not punching down rhetoric

Man they really went all in with this one.

How you doing fellow kids?

>not reading the book with flying volcano bases and a man with a golden skull

Is this comic some experiment in how far you can take hamfisted writing?

Which is bizarre when you remember that Waid is from a town that is most known for NASCAR drivers.

But that's full of muh immigrants

I don't get what the fuck is Chulk doing in that book.

I don't even care about not muh! because I don't care about capeshitters. But one of the smartest people in MU being constantly portrayed as a moron among such geniuses as Ms. Hijab or kid fucking Nova is just retarded.

Also, Waid makes Nick Spencer's cape screeds read like nuanced literature, so there is that.

I always assumed personal hygene shit like tampons was more of a "I don't really need to know about it." Like I dont need to explain why I need to clean out my dick cheese. Or are tampons really a social taboo?

I live in a backwater town but with modern law enforcement system, and we don't have half of those.

Probably more easy to make a little cash off the narrative especially since obviously there are real cases too. They ever find the missing Muslim girl?

When Superman wanted to get rid of the KKK he actually went after them instead of sitting around bitching.

its full of a bunch of heroes saying they love america, are proud to be american citizens, and are willing to risk their lives to protect america

if you have a problem with that you can fuck off back to england and crawl up the queen's ass till she croaks

>It's not like it's a great book or something
It's not, but it ended up making Marvel much more money than it was supposed to, got the writer a lot of free publicity and just generally painted Marvel in a good light because every year a whole bunch of their mediocre comics make it into top 10 and top 5 of that year.

Did the Grand Wizard pull out a kryptonite noose?

Pretty sure Waid thinks Cho is a loud, dumb jock, which is so off the mark it's not even funny.

Its a good indicator which comic book sites not to trust on anything, if they elevated it up as some misunderstood masterpiece. Anyone who took part in praising it does not read comics and knows nothing about them. Period.

Teleport behind them and high noon

>Civilian: Rioters are trashing the town! Champions, help us!
>Ms Marvel: They're black. NO PUNCHING DOWN!

>Civilian: A terrorist is gonna blow up a building full of people! Champions, help us!
>Ms Marvel: He's muslim. NO PUNCHING DOWN!
>BOOM

>Civilian: Someone spray-painted some offensive things on minority buildings.
>Ms Marvel: He's white. WRECK HIS SHIT

>tfw best boy wasn't dragged into this horse shit

Rob would clash too much with the rest of them

>Issue features Robbie
>He tells them to fuck off in the first five pages while he's murdering a child trafficker.

Implying being a best seller is impressive anymore.

>observer.com/2016/02/behind-the-scam-what-does-it-takes-to-be-a-bestselling-author-3-and-5-minutes/

Why do they only care for crimes committed on non white places?

Of course they aren't. Everyone knows everyone is taking nasty shits every day but we ignore it since it's gross.

Don't know why those people insist on letting everyone know they're bleeding. Just let us ignore it too. It's gross.

>could of applied

Yeeeah, I'm gonna say that comics are going to get along just fine without you, fampai.

>not reading the book with flying volcano bases and a man with a golden skull

Seriously, do you honestly think this book is going to be literally anything except LAWL MURICA the comic?

I'd be willing to bet that the only reason it exists at all is that American Kaiju failed upwards by becoming a popular comic moment from last year that was initially intended to make Tumblr laugh at the dumb rednecks and their silly old flag dinosaur.

This is a page of a comic where a little girl is killing a well meaning officer of the law. It is a joke because he is a white male and probably straight. His child is going to grow up without parents because he tried to do the right thing. His wife is going to live the rest of her life unable to share it with the person she loves. His parents, if they're still alive, will have to live with the horrible feeling of outliving your offspring. He died because he was doing his job and trying to help a little girl who seemed to need it.

This is all okay to Marvel because there is a joke about tampons on the page.

This is all okay to Marvel because he was a white male and she is a feminist.

This is all okay to Marvel because fuck you, only nerds care that Cyclops has one eye slit on his visor or that actual female heroes have been around since WWII in the Marvel timeline or that Titania over in she-Thor wouldn't hit Whor because she was a diversity hire DESPITE being a long time foe of She-Hulk, an already established female version of a male hero.

Fuck this company. I don't fucking care if they bring back all the original heroes tomorrow. I don't care if they publicly apologize for race baiting and MODOK-Trump or any number of the things they did since Falcon-Cap became a thing. I want them to fail as a company and I'll never give them a single penny for a movie, comic, or game as long as I live.

I'm pretty sure the cop gets saved by Cpt. Marvel in the next panel before plummeting to his death, but don't quote me on that.

>quickly put on my purple hat and a shirt that says "Norman Osborn did nothing wrong"
>"This never happened when Osborn ran HAMMER. I wonder why?"
>watch the butthurt

But really, this shit is Jack Chick tracts level of preachy. Garth Ennis is a master of subtlety compared to that {not hating on Ennis, just saying that he likes to soapbox too)

Its not a Captain Marvel comic, its a Mockingbird one. The writer of those seems like some sort of sociopath.

>you play it off on social media like it's nothing.

This team. Are the biggest cunts. Of all time.

She definitely made Bobbi look like a sociopath.
And a scarily realistic one at that.
>inb4 "it was intentional" damage control

And this is when I dropped Marvel forever...

I'm surprised DC isn't infected with this cancer. They're nowhere near obnoxious with this kind of SJW circle-jerking.

Somebody in an earlier thread said it best. When companies are held hostage by the court of loud-mouthed SJWs and shit like this or the Ghostbusters remake get churned out, we truly live in a shitty age.

I can understand being sensitive to not do microaggressions towards anyone, but there's a difference between not being an asshole and being a bitch.

They said they're going to purge the politics after Secret Empire though.

DC started on the path, then steered away from it on time.

For the most part. They still have GA calling himself a social justice warrior.

To be fair, it's Green Arrow.

That's completely in character for Ollie, though.

Oslo Norway.

Oliver being left-wing is an integral part of his character for decades. I have no objections to Green Arrow pursuing liberal causes because he genuinely wants to help people out and goes against everything that was wrong with his social class.

Shit, GA was a social justice warrior before it became popular. And DC has the good sense to not hit it over the heads of readers and casuals.

SUURREE they will. They might tone it down and cancel some books/characters, but once you open the tap, you can't shut it off just like that.

No, I'm with you, if anyone should be like that, it's Ollie.

yeah but it was red kryptonite so superman just joined the kkk for an issue

Olkahoma city bombings, the los angles jewish community shootings, overland jeiwsh community shootings, the murder of Alan Berg by The Order, Eric rudolph, colorado spring shooting, 2014 las vegas ambush.

>This is all okay to Marvel

It's the same company that hires a black man to write about a black character. It's so baffling seeing Marvel fans bashing Ike for being Ike and yet praise Marvel for being ''''progressive'''' despite that he's in charge of all this shit.

Can't find it on my tablet, but it was basically an edit so the first panels weren't as idiotic (like bringing a lazer helmet to your home ecom. class)
With the final panel's message being ispirstional instead of "I couldn't be a hero cause only men were heroes back then"

Also they fixed Cyclop's visor. Seriously how shot does your comic need to be to mess up Cyclop's fucking visor?

Go independent. Marvel is 100% about whose dick you're willing to suck to get a book nowadays.

Go independent but pick your crowd right. I went through the same to make games and places became insufferable overnight where people think cleavage is more important than being a fucking decent human being, or, god forbid, discuss things directly relevant to what you do like game design / demographics / programming.