Now that she's had her big breakout role under a big director.. what's next ??

Now that she's had her big breakout role under a big director.. what's next ??

who this guy?

Making me her footslave

>her

who?

vomiting up producer's cum and going home to her gf

billy corgans a woman now, where've you been?

Which extremely wealthy/ influetial family is she from again? I wanna say Vanderbilt but I think I'm thinking of Anderson Cooper.

cheating whore

Why did she shave her head? it looks retarded

retirement/overdose

hopefully me licking her neck

"Where were you when you learned that Cara Delevingne had shaved her head? The actress and model had been hinting at the change for a while; she was gearing up to film the movie Life in a Year, in which she plays a young woman fighting cancer, so it definitely wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision. In the run-up to buzzing her hair, she debuted everything from a lob to platinum hair to a blorange wig before she finally cut it all off. But even with advance notice, it turns out that not everyone was as sold on the haircut as Cara was.
She went through with it anyway, though. At Cannes, she told Elle that "Before I even got the project, I said to the director, 'I want to shave my head for it.' My agents and managers were like, 'Please don't! Why would you do that?'"
The "why," as it happens, was pretty important to Cara. She explained that "when it's a part like that — especially when it's about cancer — I needed to feel what it would be like to have no hair." Certain chemotherapy drugs can result in hair loss as a side-effect, and many people fighting cancer reflect on that.
Cara's ultimate takeaway? "The way you look, I think, it's so important to feel beautiful, no matter if you have hair. It doesn't matter at all." It's a sentiment echoed by real-life cancer survivors, too. Take 22-year-old Amanda Ramirez, who showcased her amazing makeup skills on Instagram while she was fighting stage-3 Hodgkin’s lymphoma."

Instead of actually feeling those feelings why didn't she just act?

ACT

>*wipes cheetos dust from fingers*
>So...
>*breaths heavily as body has to lift several hundred pounds of adipose tissue*
>what's next...
>*leans forward with colossal effort while his old computer chair groans under the weight*
>for her career?
>*drool hits the keyboard as mother's cries in disappointment upstairs*

So... she did it for attention just like every other roastie ever?

Shit literally sucked winstein off for her roles, thats just a fact at this point

It's for her to take her right place : my smothered and ever so grateful face

I dont even like cheetos desu

She one of them mma fighters?

er ma gerd so brave wow

She looks like me, or at least like she could be my sister. And I'm a man, what the fuck

She has the same face as Bill Hader

That's a silly claim to make considering how stupidly rich her daddy is.

more movies obviously

Bill Kaulitz

>Method acting