Batgirl and the Birds of Prey

Posting or Reburth user will throw a fit

How is future quest anyway? I'm excited for Space Ghost / GL cross over on March (?)

If you guys want something else Storytime , I can do it. Have a bit of free time

Thanks for this! Is Deathstroke this week, Id really like that one?

Glad Helena isnt just angry woman. She's very mature in this series.

Oh God, I really hate the Artist for this book. Everyone has man faces.

Will do. Im quite surprised it hasnt been storytimed yet.

Well she did lead a major spy organization.

Yeah, those noses are meh? Also why doesnt Dinah live closer to Ollie?

Has the Flash book been storytimed yet? Issue today is pretty good, will do that after Deathsroke if it hasnt been posted.

She's from Seattle and I think Ollie is also in Seattle? I actually havent been reading the GA book.

I'm about to storytime Flash.

Thanks for the work man. Also new oracle likes trash ships.

Thanks alot. Godspeed user.

Prepare user for what happens. I personally like them but I can see why alot dont. just because shes acting like a spoiled child but then atleast she is not worse than Carol.

Ollie deserves better than this

I've always wondered why Batgirl's cowl doesn't have the white blank eyes the rest of the Batfamily have in their own masks.

Well my Guess is because Nightwing,Robin only have the eyes covered they need it to be completely hidden while in Batmans case is because Bruce is a very recognizable guy so he really needs to hide his shit while Babs is just some nobody or because it what the Artist want.

Alright thats it for Birds of Prey. Ill do Deathstroke now and I will also post the wildstorm ads there, You guys think wildstorm will be any good? Didnt really read Wildstorm

Deathstroke

fucking losers

rekt

>Ignore
>green
WAT

Why is Canary ignoring Ollie?

Thanks for the storytime user. Pretty good issue.

I'm wondering about this as well.

They getting along pretty well in GA.

Well, I appreciate it. This is one of my favorite titles! :) Thanks!

people enjoy this? yikes.

It's very CW (because the writers are from The CW)

Why the comic can't have this art? This is way better than the manface of Benson.

Does Oracle have shitty security? Are people gonna just walk into the Clocktower?

Well as the beginning shows, she does have a security alarm.

Already better than CW Flash and Arrow

Think I might be dropping this one. It's not awful, but at the end of the first arc there it's done nothing to grab me.

Shame because I'm still enjoying the main Batgirl book.

Nah, man, Roe's great. Her noses are huge, but I like the effect, and her arms and torsos are amazing - so many muscles!

So thrilled that Helena's going to be a teacher again! I've been reading a ton of her old stuff by Dixon and Rucka and Grayson, and it's all top notch - and this clearly is taking its cue from that.

I don't think Dinah is really mad at Ollie - she's just having girl time. Everyone deserves time with their friends.

Yes I do!

No, her security has stopped them 4 times, without Batgirl having to do anything else.

thanks for the story time OP

>not shipping Babs/Dinah
And here I was giving new Oracle a chance.

>calling a meet up with her father a date
I don't even. Also taking another man's bacon? Wtf.

because she was busy doing her own thing? superheroes have shit to do. plus she forgot it was valentine's day

The UI/UX designer in me is going nuts right now.

Imagine if this comic had interior art like this cover.
Which is never happened FOR SOME FUCKING REASON WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

>Zodiac Master in this
>Magpie in the solo
>Orca in Nightwing
>Calendar Man, Eraser, and Kite Man in Batman
>Gentleman Ghost and Killer Moth in All-Star
>Dr. Phosphorus will appear in Batman

Are they pretty much using all of the Lego Batman obscure rogues?

Thank you

That's a standard thing for Babs and Jim - Simone did it a lot as well.

Wait, is Zodiac Master not a new villain?

Damn, so the writers are up to date enough with what Seeley's doing to know he's dating Shawn already? Damn, I wasn't expecting that.

No, he's pretty old and obscure as hell.

We storytimed his first issue a few times before.

I liked this issue more than any from the first arc. I don't really get the complaints about the art outside of not muh pinups.

Yep, which I guess will be the problem solver for the Dick/Helena/Babs romantic tension.

The ugliest part are the hands to me. They just look really creepy. I could get over the faces if not for that.

But it's still readable.

Iffy art aside, I do like the lack of drama between the girls.

well mmaybe you shouldn't have been such a bitch to him, ya cunt

Ah, cool. I love the obscure villains like Defacer's boss and now Zodiac Killer. They're also so stylishly drawn!

I think most of the peeps I've heard complaining about the art focus on the faces. I pesonally had to get used to the noses Roe draws, and there was one face she did this issue that was pretty uggo - but hey, every artist has an uggo face at least once per issue.

Same! Though I do like some legit conflict, like when Babs was trying to manipulate Huntress into being a good little non-lethal vigilante, and Huntress was like, "Nope, I'm out." That was a really well done conflict, and resolved like adults.

>Couple hundred grand

One of those bars alone is worth about 500 grand

Also, it's 27 pounds. So a whole duffel of them would be hundreds of pounds. I mean, I love Roe's muscles on Babs and the girls, but holy cats. They're just tossing the bag like it's ten pounds! ;)

the art looks a little improved from the first arc

is this worth reading without knowing anything about them, it has a cool cover

Um. It's fun, and silly. It really depends on what you like, user! What other team superhero comics do you like?

How legit will the battle over Dick be? I mean yeah hes dating Shawn, but we all know thats not going to last.

I haven't read much but Spider-Man

I personally think there will be tension, but no real fighting. I seriously doubt Dick will break up with Shawn in someone else's title, just one month after he starts dating her. And the Bensons clearly want to play with the friendship, not stupid dramz, so they'll play with tension but almost certainly resolve it with Helena and Babs being friends still.

Haha, which Spidey have you read? They vary quite a bit. If it's current Spidey, you might like the Birds of Prey book.

I like the current book I didn't completely understand all the references but its still good and I'm making my way through older random stories in this big torrent I got

The Bensons have done well with portraying Babs and Helena as equals or even helena as better in some areas, but I think people fear the history of Dick/Babs is going to make NuHelena look bad.

honestly this book isn't that great when it comes to superhero shit, but the comfy moments between the three ladies are definitely solid.

shit book.

Decent issue.

Yeah, peeps on forums are saying that Helena will get the shaft, but I seriously don't think Dick is going to dump Shawn after one issue, in someone else's book. Babs and Helena are both going to not get Dick ;). However, the Bensons clearly are interested in the comfy moments, so I think while there will be tension, there won't be outright fighting.

Oooh, well put!