Man John is getting his ass kicked by these giant robots

>Wonder Woman lassoing the Pink Ranger

This is someone's fetish

>John is getting his ass kicked
What else is new?

That's not how that works...

Sounds more like Adam than Zack.

It's mine.

So megazord can destroy Lantern's construct.
Is megazord's planet destruction tier

Lord Zedd using his growing grenade to break out of a bottled city until he's the same size as a regular human is pretty neat

So much for "teenagers with attitude"

Okay, that kinda cool

And that's the end of issue 2

>Dublin

NO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSION OF MY WAIFU'S GRANDPARENTS PROBABLY LIVE THERE

Is this parody?

The Justice League feels about right, but the Power Rangers feel like what you'd see in a spoof

How does brainiac feed all these cities anyway?

If the cities in collection have basic necessities like food, water, electricity, living amongst his collection doesnt sound like a bad idea

tell me about it! hahaha this is gold

>I'm going to have to ask you to land your pterodactyl.

Excellent

>Flash just phases through the zords

SPEEDFORCE'D

>Superman catches Flash's hand before he can hit someone

Is Tommy sitting in the cockpit of Dragonzord or controlling it remotely?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, honestly.

Power Rangers comes from canon camp as fuck earth

I swear I read that last panel in a fanfiction back in '96

It's pages like this that make the whole idea worthwhile.

>We got MUH MARINES over Waifu Jess and Husbando Simon.

>Fucking Braniac again

>implying the planet isnt constantly being attacked anyway
fuck off Batman

The first one was awesome.

Just the last page really

>Why don't you smile?
>To Batman

Also does this mean the DC Universe has it's own version of the Morphing Grid? Can they theoretically have their own PR team?

RPM took place in an alternate reality
But their powers were still accessible in Super Megaforce (and I will never stop hating that name) who were also able to access other powers like the Dairanger team who'd never operated on Earth

So presumably the Morphin Grid allows multiversal access to Ranger powers as long as they have some sort of connection to it

>Flash going all out on a weak little PR

Superman is nearly as Fast as Flash. Unless Flash is going all out, Superman can keep up with him. Sure Flash could leave him in the dirt if he wanted to, but there is no reason to go at that speed. Not unless he wanted to kill red PR.

Pretty run-of-the-mill plotline, but there's nothing wrong with a standard

bump

Thanks for the storytime OP, its been a fun ride, looking forward for the next one
Zedd just chilling there in space made me laugh

I really love this superman.

Because the power angers are inherently campy, which is what a lot of people can't seem to comprehend.

I think people usually really get it and say they like it because of when they were kids, but when presented with the actual material they realize its not that much cool as they remembered, I've seen that happened with some of my friends

I still think a Flash and Kamen Rider Drive crossover would be super fun

you know, i get Green Lantern is one of the most powerful heroes, but isn't several giant robots against a single guy in the middle of the city a bit of an overblow?

is that fapfic about Zedd and Goldar sexualy torturing Kimberly while the other Rangers watch in that viewing globe of theirs?

Agony in Pink was just Kimberly getting tortured and raped to death by one monster with a childishly phallic name

oh sorry. i havent read that in like 10 years

>Zedd taking no shit from anyone

Fucking FINALLY

Thanks, OP. I'm enjoying these BOOM! Ranger books pretty well.

Having recently gotten into KR, I thought Drive looked pretty neat in the that Taisen GP movie. I may check the series out once I've finished Stronger, W, Kiva, Fourze, and Gaim that I'm alternating through currently.

yea everyones

but who knows how different those other rangers would be. i mean theoretically that edgy power rangers short film could exist in the PR's local multiverse cluster. and i mean all the movies too

someone make a lewd version of this panel

Drive is very...neo-heisei, as much as I think that's a dumb term. It's very different from Kuuga, Agito, basically everything pre-Den-O.
Not that it's bad. Drive is very comfy, but it is distinctively different from Stronger era of Showa stuff or the first couple of Heisei stuff

>Dublin

Oh shit it just snapped the spire... meh

this is way better than it has any business being

Does Power Rangers even have that many fans? Not Super Sentai or Kamen Rider, Power Rangers in particular.

Morphicon is a thing

Why has he never used a grow grenade on himself before?

He does become giant in one of those odd episodes where the Rangers are turned into kids right before Zeo.

He never actually used it for battle since he was an American creation and so there was no footage of him facing the Zords. Even the "original" fighting scenes with Zords in season 3 usually went with stock footage to show damage and explosions with the original footage only being used to show Zords and monsters from different seasons in shots together making the transition less obvious.

Of course, there was a big exception - the destruction of the Thunderzords, which was completely American original footage for the destruction part.

sadly, I say TMNT/Batman is better. The Power Rangers are just clearly outclassed

is there even a power ranger/sentai team that can stand up to the league?

What's the strongest sentai team you know of?

Mystic Force/Magiranger? They could use their magic in and out of morph, and they were their own zords

Are you serious, or are you really just too young to remember how long the PR franchise has been running and just how popular it got at its height?

I know how it was it the 90s. I just thought people now only cared about the Japanese incarnation at best and ignore the American version.

the fuck? are you from Sup Forums?

I can dig the villain team up, but I would've liked for Zedd to meet Darkseid instead.

>two black people
>on the same street
>in ireland

Gokaiger I suppose.

They have ALL the powers

Gokaiger or the ones that were literally advertised as being the strongest team ever

Thanks OP
Seems like they're flying through this, but its fun even so.

Why is Jon Stewart here again?

no no no no

MMPR is campy, but not the rest, it varies season per season

now the problem is that they think MMPR is not campy because many of the recent seasons aren't

I mean, are you going to tell me an episode like Doctor K is campy

Let's give Zed a chance here Darkseid is a bit too powerful for this crossover.
They're family on holiday together.

Seconded.

why not Kabuto

That episode? No.
The episode where they drive the Go-Onger RV out into the wastelands or where the green ranger asks why his zord "has big anime eyes"? Yes.

Even Doctor K the character is presented in a mild campish light most episodes by going off the handle whenever she hears the word spandex.

At the end of it all, even the darker seasons of Power Rangers still have too much posing, monologues, and one liners to be anything but camp. It's just modern camp.

those are just small aspects though, small aspects doesn't make everything camp

not saying camp is bad or unintelligent though

Even then look at the entire season. We're reminded every episode that Corinth is the last city on earth but that doesn't stop wacky wedding shenanigans or tours around the city or Ziggy's problems with the mafia. Surely these people have other things to worry about what with the genocidal robots, but silly things still happen on the reg.

What matters more than the setting is the execution. Metal Gear may look like a nuclear charged thriller on the surface, but there's still vampires and box dates and wacky shit underneath that. Power Rangers is the same way.

Eh I call that more of a levity than actual camp.

They're basically the same thing but performed differently. When a character makes a wisecrack, that's levity. When the show takes time out of itself for wacky things to happen or for it to poke fun at itself, it's camp.

The justice league is too powerful for this crossover

>still have too much posing, monologues, and one liners to be anything but camp. It's just modern camp.
that is still in every other superhero stuff though

i second all of this

It's got Linkara.

It would only make sense. They have access to every previous team's powers.

I can't believe I've lived to see the day when someone seriously tries to argue that Power Rangers isn't camp.