Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_in_Winter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES!

Thanks, OP

No Problem user. Glad you're enjoying. Someone makes a special appearance

Best character.

Oh Shit

For a second there I thought this was a different person in the raptor persona, Javi's art is just to "messy'

Slade sure likes to watch his children sleeping with people.

cool call-back, but I don't really get the connection between her and Rose

Fuck. I spat my food.

who's that chink at the end there?
do we know him?

They all look the same

Raptor wearing Deahtstrokes skin tight suit he used to tank Supes, thats gotta be musty.

Might get #1. Looks kinda interesting. This is different a earth right? ( I thought Wildstorm universe was merged with Dc but this looks like its just Wildstorm characters.)

>putting a space after the two meme arrows

Kinda tired but thanks user.

Completely forgot a Batwoman book was being released. Alright thats it for today, as always I hope you guys enjoy and hope you guys have a good day/night. Cheers!

Is she cooking sauage bacon and eggs all in one pan?

Share the Grease.

normally you cook the eggs after because of the oil from the sausage & bacon but she's skipping the inbetween

I hope Slade win the cause. I'm also surprised by the fact that the "prove that Slade Wilson and Deathstroke are the same person" excuse still works, considering he's using it since the 90s

ewwwww

So this book is about everyone fighting for the cool costumes in the dress-up box.

I love how he can still use that excuse. I hope Priest gets to continue this for a while, the book has been really good.

Hey didn't think we'd see that character in another book.

When did his old costume came gack?

Someone should story time this entire book when this arc is over, because these long ass plot lines can be really hard to remember.

Keep reading

He's so great.

>The Lyin' of Winter
I love Priest.

Jesus CHRIST Slade.

I love how convoluted the editor's notes are

>that title
He has a long way to go before he can challenge His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

>A gypse Bernie Sanders
Holy shit

So what happened to Pat to make her wheelchair bound?

holy crap

If you look close enough you can see his gun is basically the Halo Socom pistol

>The end begins

Is the book actually ending, or would this just be the "end" of the current arc? Isn't it solicited to 16 or something?

I think it means the end as in the end of Slade's career since he is apparently going blind

The book isn't cancelled or anything

Raptor getting used is good for him. He and Deathstroke can bond over hating/loving Dick

Another great issue, glad to see Raptor isn't just getting shelfed

I'm glad to see some of the new villains getting used.
All according to keikaku.

Fucking love this book.

>Black Panther recolor named Red Lion
Priest, you're absolute ledge

>I'm glad to see some of the new villains getting used.
This. Almost always new characters are only used by their creators, so it's good to see a writer using what already exist instead of making a superflous character

stroke.
was mentioned a while back

artist confirmed fucking neckbeard nerd

>Have sex with Deathstroke
>Have a stroke

Well, that's poetic I guess.

subtlety is important

watchmen reference?

Shit you might be right. That's subtle, if it is.

its deathstrokes equivalent to alfred, have you been reading this series?

not talking about Hosun.
I'm talking about the guy in the red vest.

also, I'd compare Hosun more to Oracle then Alfred.

alfred is basically oracle these days

Frank face

I thought Wintergreen was his Alfred

This guy reminds me of Zuri. God I loved Zuri.

m-m-mommy

For ref
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_in_Winter

Particularly appropriate for a story about Deathstroke and his wife and children.

Is Slade checking if Etienne has a dick?

>"No son of mine will ever be the little spoon."

I wish Deathstoke would actually kill him... but we all know that's not going to happen...

I forgot. How did Jericho help Superman?

I hope someone uses Cyborg's villains over in his solo. I'm honestly really enjoying the book now. If D.C. is going to keep pushing Cyborg the least they could fucking do is use the villains and supporting cast Semper gives him.

Used his ex boyfirend's suit which had a built in "shut down other nearby ikon suits"

Iron Fist reference?

No. He's just on top of his branding game.

bump

bumparooni

bumping to read

The liberator of Buredunia Osagyefo Redeener, Conqueror of Rivers, the Unbowed, defender of the Faith -- Ja Zaki, THE RED LION! is best wheelon