Supergirl #6 Storytime

Reign of the Cyborg Supermen finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/DNAngels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank god, lets end this eternal limbo

At least this issue finally shows that Supergirl is somewhat connected to the rest of the Superman universe.

Look who it is...

Not James.

Probably one of the better pages from this run so far.

Next:
>“Mission Mind”! Supergirl’s powers mean nothing when she’s trapped inside the consciousness of a killer. Creeping through the mind of a Kryptonian monster, Supergirl finds herself on a suicide mission to return Lar-On to sanity inside the D.E.O.

Ching isn't on art for this issue.

I loved the new 52 logo.

I loved the top half of her N52 design in general, especially the cape design.

Now for Superwoman, storytime of pain.

Same

Not too bad, just hope this next arc isn't TOO decompressed. This one just got monotonous

DC really want to make him Cyborg Superman again aren't they or it's a red herring?

Wonder Woman's book is back in continuity?

It's kinda sad considering how much effort Clark placed on trying to spare him of that horrifying fate.

>That Engineer
My dick man

I hope not.
Eho else is underwhelmed about this book and Supergirl being lesbian?

I think he's already a Cyborg but I think they're ditching the half looks like Clark gimmick which I approve of.

He's still not a cyborg but he already has the powers that led to him essentially becoming a floating consciousness that possesses machines. All that's left is for him to die.

I was the biggest fan of her last New 52 arcs and then this
real disappointment

Supergirl is a lesbian?

>DNAngel
Dear god...

Well, something suspicious happened to Hank besides the usual bathing in cosmic radiation. He has his technopath powers yes, but he isn't pure energy which made him immortal.

The rest of his crew are MIA and he was forced into this government group at the end of Lois & Clark.

So when are they handing the book off to someone else?

hopefully sooner than later

Argo falling on the sea would DESTROY that city, holy fuck, how could these writers dont know their shit?

This wasn't good but wasn't bad like Superwoman, I miss new 52 Kara.

I feel like Chase is a lesbian and is dating Veritas somehow.

the dialogue between them are weird.

That fucking long skirt... is she Jeohva witness or something?

It's mid-thigh length not long, basically the same she had pre-Flashpoint. I think the boots are throwing you off because they go up higher than normal.

>DNAngel

shit... matrix or Earth Angel?

this art is so bad jesus

Oh god that face

There is an ''elseworld'' called Supergirl being super but it's more like Supergirl hanging around with lesbians.
You know what? Fuck that. If you wanted Uncle El to be the new Cyborg Superman then stivk to it.

Dr. Manhattan didn't put his hand for this.

Stick to it*

I feel like this kind of smeared inking could work better on a weirder title but this is a book that needed either cutesy shit or house style.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/DNAngels

A trio of Cadmus clones with the powers of Impulse, Superboy and Wonder Girl, mixed with Supergirl-like wings

Nice