New Weinstein accuser

How long until an even bigger liar comes forward?
>he raped me
>then i totally didn't let him in to rape me a second time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yi0Vkp13N1w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we need an actress who can play a whore thats been through the ropes
>say no more

why are you defending a disgusting fat jew?

>implying anyone in Hollywood is innocent

should i defend the obvious lying whore who's joining the dogpile in a desperate attempt to stay relevant in hollywood? fuck off, these dumb bitches are just as bad as him.

paz de la huerta?

yes. she's claiming that weinstein raped her twice within a month in new york. the second time he "forced" his way into her apartment

First we take down the Jew, we deal with white women later

i'd rather take down whoever exposed him. if they're capable of taking him down then they're obviously a bigger threat

>washed up slags coming out of the woodwork, desperate for a piece of the Wienstein pie

Fucking pathetic.

Why would Harvey Weinstein, with access to the top ass out of all the cute blonde shiksas who want to make it in Hollywood, force his way into an apartment to rape literally Paz de la Huerta? It's like shoplifting bargain-basement mystery meat when you've got steak at home.

paz probably licked his asshole willingly, she's fucking dirty

it was his brother Bob

Ronan Farrow, a proud gentile with a vengence against the Jew was who brought him down which his brother then took advantage of

What the FUCK is her problem anyways?

I wouldn't let her put her dirty mouth near my asshole

Absolute desperation

LOOK MOM
I'M RELEVANT AGAIN!!!!

fucking kek

>OOOOOH DADDY
idc how used up of a coke whore de la Whoreta is, that is exactly her appeal to me. what i wouldn't give to slap her distended titties as i rawdog her tainted asshole

>police discover her story is fake
>suddenly weinstein doesn't seem like such a bad person because of one idiot that decided to lie about being raped

Post of the day

A woman never gets proven to have lied about rape, she only got her facts muddled up because of the trauma

>Implying any of those rape accusations are real
Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% sure that all those "talented" actresses were taking it in the ass for roles but it's not a rape when you simply regret doing it 15 years later.

Satchel is a faggot irl

Nobody gets away from Woody unscathed

I was hoping somebody posted this. That was just a weird interaction. She sees a camera and she just assumes that people are there to film her. That's a serious case of unwarranted self importance.

I always love a Paz thread and getting to post this.

Except for the murderer who lied about the Duke Lacrosse team
Or the gal who lied to the Rolling Stone about being gang-raped at a frat party

It can happen Freddie Gibbs got proved innocent and he was a nigger in Austrian court.

Austrian court doesn't have a jury system btw.

And what consequences did either of these women face?

None of course they are women and we must always protect the victims of even fake rapes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html