The Rocketeer is getting a reboot with a black female lead

>The Rocketeer is getting a reboot with a black female lead
oh no no no no... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no source
how fucking new are you

this movie sucks anyway

It actually was a thing. But it probably got so little interest after the initial YAAAASSS QUEEN positive press, it is already dead.

Can't flop any worse than the original.
Really should have made it an animated movie, I think it would've done so much better and be more well remembered.

>it was real

jesus...

>the Rocketeer is one of Mike's favorite films

How will he react?

he will go full 1488 4sure

God I hope it's dead, no one would care about this movie except progressives

>rocketeer first movie ever saw in theatres
>older cousin took me, i was like 8 and he was 18
>note on cousins car from a friend of his telling him he hoped he hooked up with his gf in the movie
>i say "hahaha" wouldnt it be weird if people thought we were dating
>cousin looks at me like im a fucking weirdo
i hope he dosent remember that shit

lmao being human is fucking weird good story bro

>On July 28, 2016, it was confirmed that Walt Disney Pictures will be rebooting The Rocketeer, titled The Rocketeers, with the film being written by Max Winkler and Matt Spicer. Brigham Tayler is producing the film, as is Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers and Ryan Kalil of the Carolina Panthers. It was reported that The Rocketeers will be a "reboot sequel" that takes place six years after the original film with a black female pilot in the lead role.
For the love of god please tell me this is not happening.

>lmao being human is fucking weird
Zuckerberg?

>flying across the atlantic with a fukken jetpack

>"reboot sequel"
The fuck is this supposed to mean? It's one or the other.

WE WUZ ROCKETEERS N SHEEIT?

Unproven claims are a daily occurance here. How new ARE YOU?

>Doubting efficient German technology

It means it's a sequel, but will not be true to any established cannon. They will recast JCon character with Zendaya.

It's a propaganda film, not its actual capabilities.

It's a legacy character story. Like Cliff disappeared during the war and now a black girl's putting on the helmet and jetpack

This was so random it was funny, I chuckled. Good story.

But I just have to ask: who the FUCK besides screeching Internet liberals actually cares? The Rocketeer is not exactly a well known movie. This shit is scraping the barrel for brownie points.

if we want to be pedantic, it's Disney scraping the barrel for low risk diversity points with one of their properties no one has given a fuck about for a decade

you take that back