Where my /Guardians/ at?

Waiting for the final episode of season one at the end of the month.

My Little Lionguard, My Little LionguardAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH

>Where my /Guardians/ at?Kindergarden

Just because they sell diapers with the characters on them doesn't mean all of its fans use them, user.

Reporting in to protect the pridelands from filthy immigrants

The show does lean more conservative than most preschool cartoons. The lesson in the episode about the bully is that you need to stand up for yourself and not let other people push you around. Then the jackal episode shows that some stereotypes exist for a reason and that trusting people doesn't always work out for the best.

Oh, totally.

The whole TLK universe is a very conservative one.

What episode is this screenshot from

Filename says Episode 14.

where 2 cop?

Huuuweeeziii!

Reirei will be showing up again in season two. It's been confirmed.

Someone tried to convince me that season two was something they planned on making slightly darker than season 1, but somehow I'm not convinced.

Is dominating Fuli a special power?

Timon's voice actor said something to that effect, but he's an attention whore.

>Recorded two more episodes for Season 2 last week. Think you'll be shocked and pleased. Much darker.

>Well, officially... no comment. But... definitely much darker than Season One. Also, more honest, more kind, more loving.

It's not just a power

It's an honor

I liked that episode where Bunga dressed up like that hyena chick and tricked Kion into having sex with him.

Because the characters in the show can't bite or scratch one another - although attempts are made - the way that they physically fight is by pouncing on one another and asserting their dominance.

Fucking My Little Pony level freaks.

It really becomes excessive after a point, and when you notice the trend, it always sticks out in the episodes.

Why did this make me laugh so hard

They really need to work on a new way to show action scenes.

Bump.

This show is hot garbage, but I can't stop thinking about the lionesses and the cheetah.

Leave the cheetah out of this.

Ok

>that "I want to fuck my sister" pose

Triple dubs confirm.

>watches a show from Disney Junior
>MLP is at least adolescent tier

explain yourself autist!

From what I've seen in this thread it seems this show is watched for the waifus.

>infants
>animals
>infant animals

Nigga...

Lion and Fuli aren't babies. They're like teens.

I dont watch the show, that's just what I got from this thread. I'm btw

Such is Sup Forums.

What's this from?

mlp

the fox and the hound