Heat exhaustion

>heat exhaustion

Was this a publicity stunt?

Yes. She clearly doesn't like Trump, but couldn't outright say it because she's seen how other shows have lost viewers for saying so.
Instead, she did a clever stunt of dressing up as the Statue of Liberty and fainting, as a way to say she thinks America is moving in the wrong direction.
I'll give it to her, it was a smart idea, but most people didn't get her message and just think it was a health scare.

Looks like genuine heat stroke to me, she was confused for a second the dropped like a sack of potatoes.

it kinda looked staged but I cant think of any reason why she would pretend to faint so maybe it was real.

I would try to catch her

If shes faking she should be a stunt woman, compare her fainting to a typical Hollywood faint. It looked like her brain just turned off.

she forgot/flubbed her lines and pretended it was heat stroke

right because what would be more embarrassing flubbing a couple lines or passing out on tv?

Oprah looking pretty good desu

One means you're incompetent, the other is someone else's fault.

KINO
I
N
O

I saw a heat stroke, looks nothing ike that. You don't dance around with your hands up when you are loosing consciousness. You just fucking fall all red from heat and sweaty as fuck and it takes time to feel better.

No she was free from the mind control's grasp for an instant. After she realized what had happened her brain was shut down remotely.

If you think this is a stunt, you've never been on a tv/movie set
Older stage lights generate insane amounts of heat. If you're feeling sick beforehand or unprepared, or in a tight costume with wig, there's no surprise in fainting

mk ultra

someone post her milkies I fancy a wank

>Hey guise sorry. I fainted because i overheated in this costume i'm still wearing. But i'm fine now.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh ok.

Did this cultural icon hot her head or not, if she did real, if not movie fall.

it's called drugs

The look she got on her face was kind of haunting. Like she saw some bad shit. I like MKULTRA I'm going with that.

Wtf. Heat stroke doesn't make you fall over like that. Why wasn't she sweating?

It also takes an hour or 3 to get better

>When the acid drops

SHE SAW A GHOST CREEPING FROM THE FLOOR AND FLY INTO HER BRAIN, WAKE UP SHEEPLE STOP BEING FED LIES BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

absolute pottery

Satan Trips confirmed

>She saw the shadow monster and told it to go away

Sounds like the consensus here is that it's not necessarily fake, but who knows what actually caused it. Drugs? It's Hollywood isn't it? MKULTRA? I don't think so. Maybe she has a condition she's unaware of therefore heat stroke is the best excuse.

That was the worst 'natural' faint I've ever seen.

it was a cia nigger

Docfag here. Definitely not a fainting spell. More likely he had a mini-stroke or maybe a seizure. He's an asshole so fuck him and all his roastie fans

More like "Im going to die on tv in a liberty costume, o god not like this"

Ok. That made me lol

nerve gas

i laughed like crazy

>dehydration and heat shock are a permenant condition

hi dr. tobaggan

There you go mate

take this shit back to youtube

I've had a heat stroke before, it's not really like that, you just pause for a second then crumble, not have a fucking seizure.

this has happened to me

I got stressed out about something and wasn't breathing correctly slowly whited out and smashed back into a 6 panel glass door

kinda terrifying, my hearing went tinny got visual snow and body just felt really heavy and fuzzy, like when you blow up a balloon to fast

basically passed out from lack of oxygen

I don't see anything ceramic about this.

You are a big guy.

She saw an intern filling out out a job application and couldn't handle it

Looks to me like she had a fucking stroke.

shut it down

That bitch fucks up her lines in every episode. Shes always fucking up. Shes never hit the ground over it.