>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #4 (February 8th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtu.be/netG0u3D2F0
>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSSPQEAL8w0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperwave_beacon
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperspace_sextant
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-spoof-works-scary-movie-creators-973182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barriss when?

xnd for plans

What are the first words Ezra says to recruit Sabine's Mando family in the Season 3 Finale?

*autistic screeching*

Interesting... I like them both, but not sure I see them together. Well, not THAT way anyway.

5th for TFA is so lazy

Should have been vomit edition.

star wars show

youtube.com/watch?v=kSSPQEAL8w0

the annoying co host is still not disintegrated

>give us the darksaber and we'll call it even, even let you go help your friends
I don't think that'd happen. The whole of the last episode was her coming to terms with leading her people being what she's meant to do with her life. I don't think her mom being all like 'oh, you can go and run around with your friends, we'll take it from here' is any bit acceptable. Those that pledge their loyalty to her cause are pledging it to Sabine, not her mom or her family. To just up and leave them to would be a huge act of disrespect to those who follow her and show that she's not anything of a responsible leader for them to follow. If she goes to lead the Mandalorians, there's no backing out. She's in it for life.

>Look, the empire is really bad we neeeed your help

>"Uh, look Sabine's mum...if you help us defeat the Empire I'll become your gigolo."

Sabine's mum is gonna accept and cuck her daughter.

>There's some good games in there
>Points at TFU2

Still surprised they left Republic Commando out this time.

>If we're talking about just 1000 years before Star Wars, it should be functionally identical but superficially different, in the same way prequels stuff is compared to OT stuff, but exaggerated to a greater extent.

>Well even then technology was a bit downgraded

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperwave_beacon

>If we're going 3000 years before, we should have some major missing technology
>Don't worry, we will. Hints already point to this

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperspace_sextant

this gives a helpful analogy:
the era we see - all three trilogies and the stuff around it - would be like present day naval/air travel

1000 bby would be like naval transport/warfare pre-ww2

3000 bby would be like 19th century ironclad warfare before the invention of the airplane

10000 bby would be like the age of sail

25000 bby would be like Greco-Roman triremes

>crossover with Luke and Aphra

That one Luke/Aphra shipper here will be pleased.

Didn't know the Mouse Droid was part of the Dudley Boyz

Such a person exists? Only one I recall making a ruckus, at least for awhile, was the guy who was shoving Luke and Ezra into threads

I hate JJ. He has little respect for movies.

What I prescribed was that Sabine gives up her right to lead in order to mend the bridges of her family. The whole reason why she's trying to lead her people is for the rebellion, but if her family makes her choose between returning to the fold or returning to the rebellion, I think she would gladly relinquish the darksaber in order to leave on honorable and even terms.

Of course, I wouldn't think it'd be permanent. When the Mandalorians do join the fight in the finale the Mom's gonna be like "alright sweetie here's the saber" and once again Sabine will be the Mand'alor, but it won't be something coercive or based in honor or precedent, but in mutual unity and a restored family.

>"..."
>"Uh, neeeeeeeed your help?"
>"Damn he used like 8 e's, alright kid."

>Sabine's bro wants in too.

I never knew I wanted this, I was always busy shipping Luke and Ahsoka

What does it mean?

>he's still there

SEQUEL INCOMING?

In the OT the number of stripes X-wings had painted on their wings corresponded to their callsign, so the Red Leader rocked with 1 stripe, Biggs with three an Luke (Red 5) with five.

Of course when you type X-wing into google image the first result will be Luke's X-wing, so five stripes, and because it was all the reaserch JJ's team did they gave every X-wing five stripes.

Based Rogue One has the stripes applied correctly

>What I prescribed was that Sabine gives up her right to lead in order to mend the bridges of her family.
I don't think that flies with their culture.

>but if her family makes her choose between returning to the fold or returning to the rebellion, I think she would gladly relinquish the darksaber in order to leave
I disagree. She'd simply (though not lightheartedly) cut out her family because leading Mandalore for the rebellion (and for the sake of a free Mandalore) is what she's trying to do. If the Mandalorians are already behind her, what her mom/clan says doesn't matter as much. Everyone else would've already pledged to serve Sabine. By that point what Sabine would say would be what goes, not her mom.

> on honorable and even terms.
The mere fact of leaving at all AGAIN would be viewed to them as an act of dishonor and irresponsibility.

>Of course, I wouldn't think it'd be permanent.
If she left, it most certainly would be because she'd then likely be marked for death by all of Mandalore instead of just clan Wren/former vassal clans of House Vizsla.

>Rosario Dawson wants to play LA Ahsoka
My DICK.

Oh
I guess that's another thing JJ screwed up

We really should make a list of things that got messed up because of JJ and Bad Robot doing TFA

You think Sabine's mom does it with the helmet on?

When will Anthony Carbonara leave?

What?

What have they done to my waifu?

I think Rosario Dawson wants to play LA Ahsoka and it did something to anons dick

but am not sure

She looks Indian there.

I think she does it with everything on.
theres a fly underneath that armorplate so she quickly can claim her prize in battle

>Sabine's bro wants in too.

Even better.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
HUGE nose and eyes way too far apart.

Bigger version

Is Abrams secretly good? All memes aside?

aphra has zero model consistency and her apparent ethnicity changes constantly

See I just don't know Mando stuff yo. I was just thinking that returning the Darksaber to your mum/clan elder in order to gain their permission to act as an envoy to the rebels would be something that would fly in Mandalorian tradition. I mean isn't Sabine already dishonorable and slated to death?

Also let's be feasible I don't think Sabine is going to mobilize the entire people of Mandalore, at least not in the confines of this show. I think this new Mand'alor is gonna have to start a little slow, a little small.

I honestly can't complain with either or though, I just think Sabine could relinquish the darksaber and stay with the Spectre Team... apparently it's a more point-of-no-return sort of thing than I had anticipated.

Also this pic is legit.

What the hell do you mean "secretly" good? I hate him for being a hack who directed an unimaginative remake of A New Hope because he doesn't care about making a good story, just about making something bland and acceptable. The only memes are shitposts by bored anons who want something to pretend to hate.

His other movies are generally regarded as not being very creative or ambitious, despite having lots of pretty good special effects

>Trapped on Atollon with the rebel base under siege, Hera and Kanan fight to keep the squadron alive, as Ezra attempts to rally help from an unexpected source.
>Ashley confirms last year that Ahsoka is definitely not finished with Rebels just yet
AHSOKA LIVES

Think it's safe to say that Aphra has some sort of Spiral technology to hide her identity so she can get away with shit

I didn't notice the signal on her shoulder armor (not her pauldrons). Is it a ranking?

She looks like Poe's mom

sure, she will use the force to smash thrawns fleet into the planet

>3x20 Twin Suns
I fucking told you people that Ezra knew about Tatooine and that he'd go see Kenobi. He wont get the old man to leave, but he'll make him aware of the growing rebellion, and maybe put him in touch with Leia/Bail

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-spoof-works-scary-movie-creators-973182
>Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer will write and direct 'Star Worlds Episode XXXIVE=MC2: The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Who Went Rogue.'

Will it be better than TFA?

Why are they making Ahpra such a major and prominent character? What's their endgame?
What are they planning?

>Seltzerberg

Jesus fucking Christ, what have we done to deserve this timeline?

I can believe it, being given MIB style identity erasing tech to make oneself look like they have "just one of those faces"

Are they shit games? Sorry for my EU incompetence

>Date Movie
>Epic Movie
>Meet the Spartans
>Disaster Movie
>Vampires Suck
>The Starving Games.

that artist draws pretty much every character, male, female, aliens of either gender, with the exact same face

TFU, despite its glaring plot contradictions, is pretty fun and enjoyable and the plot, despite the absurdity, is quite pleasant
TFU2 however is pure cringe, no amount of fun gameplay can save that power creep one-upmanship mary sueism

Is it the same artist?

Popular theory is shes Reys mom. She kinda looks like her, she's been around vader so people speculate she'll want Lukes dick, and people can't help but speculate on shipping. The amount of push she's getting is what you might expect if they were slowly revealing Reys mother anyways, and there are few other good candidates we know of right now.

It does make sense for the franchise to build her up right now. If she's revealed as Reys mom in VIII she'll have been well set up before hand in the new canon for casuals and normies to dive into her comics immediately after seeing the movie. The comics will get acclaimed for making Reys mom a "strong independent female character," will make tons of money, and will cement her as a popular character in a new wave of star wars fans. It will also be literally the NO, I AM YOUR FATHER moment of VIII, because hacks

>I mean isn't Sabine already dishonorable and slated to death?

As far as we know or can speculate, she's only wanted and possibly marked by clan Wren. Saxon actually tried to get her to turn herself in and come with him.

> I don't think Sabine is going to mobilize the entire people of Mandalore
Not at once, no. Which is why she'll have to leave Phoenix Squadron this season to go and rally Mandalore off screen. Realistically, this ought to be Sabine's last season as a starring character. Every other appearance hence in the show will likely be as a reoccurring character as I seriously doubt they'd divide the show between the rebellion and her quest to unite and liberate Mandalore.

> I think this new Mand'alor is gonna have to start a little slow, a little small.
I don't think she'd be recognized as whatever the canon equivalent of Mandalore is until she's actually achieved uniting the Houses. Assuming she pops up in the meantime, she'd just be recognized as someone working toward (or competing for) the position.

>remake of A New Hope because he doesn't care about making a good story
But ep 4 was a good story

I wouldn't be mad at that. So Rey's mom is a manipulative unethical murderer archaeologist. Interesting.

>Normies
>Comics
Shit don't addup

>Saxon actually tried to get her to turn herself in and come with him.

*before she gave reason for him to try and kill her. So maybe other folks of different Houses and clans might take her in or be less aggressive to her.

the cover artist is the same artist who did Shattered Empire, but he does not actually draw the comic's pages itself

Except A New Hope is really good.

An In-N-Out hamburger is a good meal too, but if you regurgitate the same hamburger you just ate, it's not quite so appetizing.

Ah alright

That's what i said

That's our Pablo!

>An In-N-Out hamburger is a good meal, but if you eat another one right after, it won't be as enjoyable overall as the first one, but the taste itself will still be great

The resemblance is pretty uncanny. Just need to figure out a good way to change the skintone

It was good, but it was already told. I wouldn't mind a rip-off of ANH, but I do mind when Star Wars always had to have the setting revert to Rebels versus Empire with Post-Battle of Yavin war, Darth Caedus and his bullshit rise to power, the ancient sith v jedi wars in KOTOR. The real way to make a "pottery" ep 7 would've been for Ben Solo and Rey to fuck off from Snoke and Luke to make their own less stupid group of force users, with blackjack and hookers. It would work since we've already seen the fall to the darkside in the prequels, the redemption in the OT, and the ST ought to be about preventing the mistakes of the Sith and the Jedi being repeated. If that's what VIII and IX end up being about I'd be willing to forgive TFA for just being a boring set up for them

Having another Mary Sue.

Hue shift, then fuck around with contrast and exposure and I think you'll have something fucking gorgeous

You feel the will of the Force, user

Sam Witwer is playing Conan Exiles on twitch right now, if anyone owns it and wants to join him
Phoenix Dominion is the server

Oh man
user, you need to make a JJ devil version PLS

it's time to make it great

he even got the ears like one

the only way to play that game is as a huge floppy dicked giga nigga or as a fertility goddess whore, if sams doing it any other way hes doing it wrong

He's samwitwer on twitch if you want to check his stream

It's pretty neat how both he and Freddie stream on twitch.

Yeah, it's pretty darn great
I try to watch them as often as I can. They're fun dudes!

I need to get around to watching Sam, I've watched Freddie in the past. On a semi-related note, I've been listening to Freddie's new podcast, and he was talking about how he brought his family to Skywalker Ranch, which sounded awesome.

This term is getting thrown around way too much. Aphra is a lot of things but a Mary Sue is not one of them.

>She kinda looks like her
But Aphra's space Asian

not completely, but outsmarting vader and avoiding death was REALLY close to making her one, ultimately her character beyond that cringeworthy scene is quite salvageable

>he brought his family to Skywalker Ranch
That does sound awesome

Naaah
Aphra is not a Mary Sue. She's got plenty of screw ups and flaws.

I see Aphra more as a harley quinn type of character

TFU is a fun game with a shit story. TFU2 feels more like a DLC of the first one. Can be finished in 2 hours max. The story is even more shit, nor are the missions anything engaging or fun.

>you like going to the same restaurant over and over
>your first three times there were great and you got something different every time
>a few years later you went three more times and continued to get something different
>kinda disappointed three times in a row
>few years later and you go back
>you get something new
>they fucked up your order and gave you what you first got, which wasn't bad but not what you asked for

So are luxury droids canonically for sexual?

I certainly hope so

That'd require loads and loads of fanservice.

>outsmarting vader and avoiding death was REALLY close to making her one
This isn't that amazing of a feat since she planned on him throwing her out of an airlock. Why? Because she betrayed him to Palpatine that was the only way to ensure he would choke or saber stab her. This really isn't mary sue. If she disabled Vader, hurt him and escaped with the help of some Imperials then I would agree with you. she was planning this move for a while.

exactly, overall shes not a sue, but that scene was extremely sueish, as I said though her character is ultimately decently written in spite of that event

I thought TFU2 was better gameplay wise

Her survival was bullshit and way too conveniently planned but that alone isn't enough to bring her close to Mary Sue territory