It's happening

It's happening
cbr.com/exclusive-gwendolyn-poole-meets-deadpool-in-gwenpool-13/

Oh that'll be a fun time.

will there be a 4th wall feedback loop resulting in an overload of wades comic sense?

KILL HER DEADPOOL
DO IT
REDEEM YOURSELF IN THE EYES OF THE NON-REDDIT AUDIENCE

What? Hasting writes a damn good Deadpool.

DO IT

>Expecting /cotv/ to actually know anything about comics and not just have predefined opinions on certain characters regardless of who writes them

>liking a shit gimmick character like Gwenpool

>Gwenpool in plate armor with deadpool holding a knife against her throat

So this is her final issue, right? Wade will put her out of her misery.

>Characterfagging in 2017

Please go back to your epic cape Summer flicks. I'm sure your "favorite character", Iron Man or Bucky or Harley or whoever, has never been handled by bad writers because of how intrinsically amazing they are.

I'm not a characterfag, but when an idea's bad, it's fucking bad no matter who writes it, and it's not like Hastings is a good writer either.

dd they fug?

god I hope not

Will the universe explode or something

god I hope so

Imagine all the waifufags getting cucked

This is your fault, Sup Forums.

It's my fault that Marvel currently has two redeemable books instead of just one? Cool.

that pink bitch doesnt even exist in my book

>redeemable

>Gwenpool gets the axe
>under contract they are forced to pay for one more comic to wrap things up
>it's of Gwenpool being sadistically, horribly murdered to punish fans for not buying her comics
>it only gets released online

I'd buy a thousand holo-copies.

bad characters don't exist. A good writer can make an uninteresting character compelling.

>Foolkiller is going to be cancelled
>This week's issue is a Deadpool crossover
>Gwenpool/Deadpool issue incoming

I disagree, and like I said, Hastings is unfortunately not a good writer.

I actually like the direction the Foolkiller book is taking. Out of the Mercs for Money who got they own ongoings

Foolkiller > Solo > Slapstick

You mean the direction it was taking.

Exactly.

I like Foolkiller too, but it's a doomed book.
Sad, considering it was probably the best NOWer book (at least, it's the one enjoyed the most)

>Deadpool, having discovered that Gwenpool has stolen some of his character quirks, threatens to cut the pink tinted speech boxes out of her throat.

you're a faggot
trips of truth

Hastings pls. If you're so good why are you working at Marvel? Did DC laugh at your terrible webcomic or something?

It looks like the reconcile in literally one page.

>Arcade
Shit, hide the teenagers!

Heh. It looks as if Gwen were wearing nothing at all under the armor skirt.

Arcade has been back to ineffectual comedy villain for a while now.
Where he belongs.

Despite fact that I can't stand Deadpool, because he was ruined by normies and also disgusted by Gwenpool, because she is blant and blacked rip-off, this looks promising.

For some reason the lack of pants seems lewder with the loin cloth.

My money is on him calming down when she says her name is Gwen Poole and she isn't trying to steal his shtick, probably with a comment from him about how he knows Ronnie and ripping off his costume sounds like something she would do. Then he gets pissed off when he sees her disregard for civilians.

I like to think every now and then when he's making these silly over the top circus themed death traps he briefly remembers that time he fucking murdered a kid with his god powers.

So when does this come out?

Well, Gwen is in murder world with her friends, so I don't know why civilians would pop up.

R34

FUCKING

WHEN?

>Sexy Arcade

When was Arcade this fabulous looking?

Gurihiru usually has good art, so why does Deadpool look so badly drawn here?

When they hired manga scum to do the job of an American.

Geez, you guys are not good with fakeouts. If it was rrally Deadpool, he would be on the cover.

Will this be the "Deadpool calls out Gwen's behavior and ultimately leads her into an existential crisis" episode? Also, it's a bit worrying to see something like this happening so soon. As if they know it's going to get canceled, so they do the crossover on their terms before getting canned.

Wait didn't Nico kill him at some point to show she was edgy or something?

I think this redesign debuted in Avengers Arena.

When they escape and chase after Arcade, of course.

>ruined by normies.
You hipsters are pathetic

did you read 1 (ONE) good story in the new deadpool?

nah. she is going to directly comment on his self monologues.
"we are in a comic book, you talk to yourself in little yellow square text boxes."

There will be no fourth wall. It will instead be an intense philisophical debate on character popularity vs new character inheriting legacy names lifted straight from a Marvel board room meeting. The discussion will link internet URLs within text boxes and have entire pie charts and spreadsheets hovering in mid-sentence.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

>only dos biblia/libro

I wonder why they think this makes me mad at them? Beyond meta-contextually I mean.

Rebirth is boring as fuck and no one reads the Hanna Barbara line

I'll take that as a "yes."

>Rebirth is boring as fuck
Correct.

>no one reads the Hanna Barbara line
Unfortunately. Comic fans have such shit taste.

Spencer pls

I would read this.

Rayquaza doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.

They could have milked some intrigue out of pretending that Gwen is Wade's alternate reality daughter.
But we already saw her father previously and his name is Ted Poole.

Too bad.

That is just his gay cousin from Fire Island

i'm ok with this.jpg

>Gwenpool going into a fight against an A-lister half-cocked

She's scared of Doombots and Blade, if she knows she's fighting Deadpool, she's pulling out all the stops.

Given her face in the last panel, I half-expect she's using a thought square to reply to one of Deadpool's thought squares.

Well sales are at cancellation level so of course they have to whip Deadpool out

I'm hoping they at least talk about how Deadpool's 4th wall awareness has been significantly downplayed in the wake of Kelly's run

they're exaggerating how buff and broad shouldered he is to visually emphasize how he's several leagues above them on the pecking order

his skin on he other hand is just hard to get right if you don't have lots of practice drawing zombies and/or gore

That was Hazmat, abd it was a magic based LMD.

Finally.
I wonder how Wade will react to her total disregard for human life

Who writes her comics?

Several. Dugganpool has been great, Mercs for Money has been great, and Deadpool & Spider-Man has been great.

I didn't read avengers arena but I now from shitposting that this is the design Hellcat used a few months ago

the McNinja guy

>bad characters don't exist.
Miles Morales. Riri Williams. Moon Girl. Angela. Jean Grey.

Which could become good in hands of a good writer

I remember an interview with Hastings from a while ago about that. While Gwen just does/kills whatever because she knows it's all fake, Deadpool finds that horrible because it's HIS universe, it's real to him and everyone else. She's a sadist.

There was also something about how although Gwen is a huge Marvel fan, she's never mentioned Deadpool even once, and apparently there's a reason for that.

>Angela
With make me question, why didn't she appear in Ghost Rider

Damn, I am not surprised that capeshit fags that only read the big 2, somehow think that a character is more important than who is actualy controling and writting them.

THIS IS PATETHIC AS FUCK.

I'd put money on their interaction being deadpool being angry at her for horning in on the pool brandname and then her explaining her real name.

Back during the finale of the Posehn/Duggan DP run, there was a one-off where Wade stole the Infinity Gauntlet and became briefly completely self-aware.
He then proceeded to declare his hatred for the readers, because everything bad that happens in the Marvel-verse and specifically the horrendous shit that's happened to him is directly our fault for wanting to read it.

And now he's got one such reader with stabbing distance.

Oh, wow, I was completely convinced this image was an edit. This looks like it's going to be fun although since she's getting to meet Wade now I guess that confirms the book is kill.

Why the hell is the article referring to her as "Gwendolyn" though? Did Hastings say that in an interview somewhere?

>She's a sadist.
He never said THAT, that I recall.

wait, isn't that her old team? Are they brainwashed or something?

no that happens first. Deadpool takes out the rest of her team then puts a knife to her throat and interrogates her

>mfw i read that issue

thats been her name since forever.

Funny joke

Okay now it's just sad

Characters can be radically different depending on who's writing them, what's difficult to understand about that? Just look at Gwenpool in her books versus outside her books.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that some characters are irredeemable and have no potential no matter who's stuck writing them?

Like Gwenpool.

>some characters are irredeemable and have no potential
Literally impossible. No matter how bad an idea is, there exists someone who can make it work.
Gwenpool, for example, as a concept just reeks of a soulless executive "let's combine two popular things" idea, but it was given to a writer that turned a horrible idea into something halfway decent, made it something besides "literally female Deadpool"

You are confusing the word "character" for the word "name." Yes, Miles Morales could be good if you completely changed who he was as a person and what he represents (the death of Ultimate Peter Parker and his story), but then he isn't the character Miles Morales, he's a different character who happens to have the same name.

It'd be like saying the Superman from Red Son is the same Superman as the one from All Star. They have the same name but are completely different characters.

Yes, but it is still there, he gave Storm his condolences for Wolverine's death before it happened in universe and just said "whoops, spoilers".

that actually sounds fantastic