Gotham Academy: Second Semester #6

Let's do it.

tetsuo with berserk tatoo?

>Actually solving Gothic Mysteries again

Shame this was only 2 pages.

What happened previously? The last issue I remember was the one where the haunted carnival came around.

I get the symbols have made Eric mad, but even then outright murder seems a bit out of character.

In the main story I just remember Colton getting expelled. I think I missed the issue with the guest art though.

well that escalated quickly

This issue felt a bit better. A lot of the problems with this volume have been the fact that they have had too much action each issue and not enough characters interacting. This was more balanced.

>no footprints for Amy

I'm getting a massive silver age vibe from this kid

So the new girl is all in Olive's head, right? They're really deliberately making it so that no one else is addressing her. Has she been directly addressed by any other characters at all in previous issues?

I think you mean de-escalated, at least for Tristan

IIRC She was introduced to Olive by a teacher and Maps certainly acknowledged her in the plot thread about Olive spending more time with Amy than Her.

I'm not ready to say she's not there at all (it is the DCU after all), but she's seemingly not a visible person for anyone but Olive.

Unless I missed something the teacher didn't introduce them. She bailed on Olive and then Amy showed up after it.

I like his cape.

You're right, I got that confused.

Though the whole fight she had with Eric in issue 1 where she took his stuff and locked Olive in with him shows Olive cant be going Split Personality as then that would be implausible.

It could just be Olive's perception of the events and not what's actually happening? She's been presumably speaking out loud to Amy too and no one has mentioned it being weird.

Fuck that sentence makes very little sense, let me rephrase.

Amy must exist in some form to have locked Eric and Olive in that Attic without his stuff.

I bet she's Millie Jane's Ghost.

That was the one before the last one.
Last issue Colton has gotten into some shenanigans and is about to get expelled.

Bookworm gives the inhaler back when they escape and doesnt mention anything about Olive taking it, so his bag was out the building somehow.

That could be explained by hallucination/unreliable POV though. Like maybe Olive just wanted to mess with him and dropped it outside and the door autolocks or something?

Fair enough though, taking things at face value the ghost theory is strongest.

there's no way she hasn't tapped that

>Symbolism no jitsu

Demian will be alumn of this academy again someday???

so, evil chick is clearly just olive's subconscious, right?

maps is part of his growing harem. he'll be back

All this beautiful art and backgrounds and they still just paste the plaid pattern into their uniform.

If you ever want to enjoy comics without noticing this shit never make them.

And then she'll friend zone him too. Just like Maya and his sort-of cousin.

I can't figure out if it's a Berserk reference or not.

Thanks.

Did he just out himself?

more or less

surprisingly not cringe

Yeah I didn't even notice at first till I reread it, such a shame that it's spoilt by the terrible art.

my life me