youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=u5NNsUr6hWo
youtube.com/watch?v=J-4dxHyDiBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he just pulled a 10/10 pr move. SAVED

>The Trump Curse strikes again

Life comes at you fast.

4D chess

Ah, the famous "if I admit it first no one can accuse me" move.

It seems that people in general are waking up to how much stereotypes have weight on their actions and thoughts even if they don't think of themselves as prejudiced.

found the autist

Women are the future of Hollywood and of entertainment.

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUEEEEEEEEEENNNNN

>when you grab the pussy too

oops lol

>i've bullied women
Holy shit Alec, how truly twisted ARE you>

what a monster.

>if you admit to it, your chances of surviving improve
Are people in the film industry retarded? This is probably the worse decision you can make. In the case of Cosby, there were so many accusations that denying them wasn't enough, but there are several alleged sexual abusers whose careers are ruined or seriously hurt just because they fessed up when it was literally their word against someone else.

>audience pusy

Didn't he call his daughter a slut pig in a voicemail message or something

who here bully women? i mean, you don't actually white knight, do you?

I don't talk to women at all.

>89766281
We all saw 30 Rock we know.

Yeah, he also said Henry Hyde (former member of the House) should be stoned to death for supporting Clinton's impeachment, dude is fucking nuts.

>criticize Trump for simply talking crassly about women
>actually treat women like shit

Heh, whoops

Well he is Chad

Has a single conservative been accused of anything yet?!

They're not retarded. They're just fucked up demented pathetic. Watching Kevin Spacey again in Seven or House of Cards will feel like i vomit in my mouth.

>falls on his own sword
That's noble as fuck.

>They're just fucked up demented pathetic.
Seems like admitting to it is actually the honorable thing, if stupid, which was my point.

AND?

WOMEN LITERALLY EXIST TO BE BULLIED, WITH MUHDICK

HE'S ALSO BULLIED MEN, BY NONSEXUAL DOMINATION
SNOWFLAKE CULTURE WAS A MISTAKE GET HARD CUNTS

AYY BEE SEE
ALWAYS BE CUMMING

He probably knows something is about to come out and his agent told him this is the move

Just recently there was a massive scandal at Fox which took out not only their CEO but their top star, Bill O Reilly. Furthermore, the ratio of liberal to conservative celebrities is like 100:1. Also George H. W Bush just got accused of sexual harassment like a week ago.

>it's a "liberal projects the skeletons in his closet on someone else " episode

So they're not retarded? There's actually a strategy here? That's possible, but I doubt it. Otherwise, Weinstien wouldn't have basically said, "I'm going to fight the NRA, redeeming myself," which I think he really thought would work.

It's pitifully obvious. Who the fuck does he think he's fooling?

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it would have to be a pretty desperate situation to warrant such a stupid move.
Sure, everyone's under the microscope now, but admitting it prematurely not only means he won't be potentially shielded by something else occurring, but also puts blood in the water.
All it takes now is someone to make up a sob story and he's facing a legal battle that will fuck up his reputation even if he wins, or having to pay them off.

Their strategy is probably "this is bound to come out so may as well get ahead of the damage control"

Kind of like a person calling out gay people and losers when he himself is a confirmed trannyfucking dicksucking loser huh Sam?

That's why they call him the boss baby!

This means any woman could come out and say the worst shit and people would be even more likely to believe them than they would for most other actors. They would probably even attack him for understanding the crimes he's accused of.

Don't bully Sam, he doesn't even have health insurance despite being dangerously obese

t. wife beater
woman are humans too y'all

Yep, as was said it would have to be a desperate situation if its not just retarded.
Like having a contact in the press giving you a warning that a story is under consideration

Hi Alec

waste

Telling the truth is mot only the right thing, but it also the smart thing. Once you get caught in a lie, you're fucked,

Bush senior has been accused of grabbing asses while making a bad joke about how his favorite magician is David Cop-a-feel.

>Has a single conservative been accused of anything yet?!

Roger Ailes
Bill O'Reilly
Trump

Then they would be idiots for abusing people in ways that couldn't plausibly denied perpetually.

Ailes is fucked, besides being dead. O'Reilly lost a pretty cushy job, but he can plausibly deny everything and still has some relevance. And course, everyone knows the accusations against Trump were the end of his campaign. And fuck white people.

Sexual harassers who do it often don't think about having the perfect alibi every time they assault someone. Celebrities reky largely on their money, lawyers and "nobody would believe you anyway" to keep it under the lid. And until now that's largely worked.

I suppose feminism has accomplished something, then.

You have a very poor understanding of the word "noble".

>disagree with factual statement
>have nothing to really say
>incorrectly attack the use of the word"noble"
You lost before you even posted, faggot.

combine that with the "my career is in the toilet and nobody cares about me anymore" attention-grabber move

Kinda fun how no one's demanding proof, yet in all the other threads about accusations, doubt for days son.

Because it's an admission; why would you want proof?

>it's actually real

This reality is getting pretty weird.

I bully women’s pussies

In this case, he's already admitted it.
For other related cases, it's because nearly everyone here fucking hates Hollywood and is glad to see something that will knock it down a peg.

It's an abusive father Curnul Gromp epsiode.

I bully women all the time, not in an overt way but I basically neg them because they're so insecure but I'm not doing it for some lame PUA reason but because its funny

>talking to your 11 year old daughter this way

I hope he gets outed as a pedo or something

There is a supernatural force wiping out Trumps enemy's.

MAGA! No Weakness!

he's literally more guilty than Spacey because he admitted it?

omg no

Oh wow. I agree. It has had an effect.

Scrape your ass out....

I think Ailes and O'Reilly's allegations were part of a scheme by Rupert Murdoch's son to oust them from Fox (he's been on record saying he wants to change Fox's image from "conservatism to cosmopolitanism")

It sounds tinfoil but for guys that powerful you probably just need to wrangle some hot former interns to accuse them of something

It's called "objective reality"

Based.

MAGA praise kek haha

yellow wrinkled alcoholic skin

Cart before the horse, m8.
People that screech about how virtuous they are invariably have something to hide.

I bully women all of the time.
It only makes them wetter for me :)

At least Kevin Spacey was a good actor in several good films

Alex Baldwin has done nothing good

Imagine if women sexually aroused us in the workplace.

god I wish that were me

Yeah, some women are so unnecessarily insecure, that it is funny.

30 rock was good

*harassed

Did you miss the threads where faggots here post their 20gb folders of him

i think someone posted his phone call when he was drunk somewhere in this thread. im too lazy to look up

kek

+ change "sexually harrassed" to "bullied" to make it seem more innocent

wasn't he in Beetlejuice?

This, most women are incredibly narcissistic and easy to provoke. All you have to do is point some minor physical blemish or suggest that they're low on the social ladder.

Children too.

>no, no... not women- rosie o'donnell.

kek

Glengary Glen Ross, The Hunt for Red October, The Departed, Mission Impossible 5 (though he doesn't make much of mark on the film), 30 Rock, SNL skits... he's done plenty good.

>George H. W Bush just got accused of sexual harassment like a week ago
Haven't there been pedo rumour swirling around the senior Republicans from the early 90s for decades now? They quashed a few TV reports into it and bought a load of people off but it doesn't take much searching to find out about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5NNsUr6hWo

>it's only liberals
>no, it's only conservatives
Yes because people who share your political ideology couldn't do anything bad at all.

Conservative btw, and I do believe liberals are worse for this kind of shit (vid-related helps explain why) but there are no shortage of conservatives who do this shit to. Jeffrey Epstein catered to all comers, regardless of their party.
youtube.com/watch?v=J-4dxHyDiBk

>le liberals vs conservatives

>Ben Shaqueero

Based Rude lil pig

Umm, no sweetie. Liberals and conservatives are polar opposites so it would make no sense if they were both doing this kinda shit. Use your brain next time, okay?

>virtue
>trying to push your gay reddit memyys

>change i've raped or assaulted women to, i've underestimated and undermined women, sometimes hurting their careers.

I really want a slew of women to come out and list all the shit he's done just to bury this douchebag