Guy comes home with a bouquet of flowers for his wife. "I guess I'll have to spread my legs now.", she says. "Why?"...

Guy comes home with a bouquet of flowers for his wife. "I guess I'll have to spread my legs now.", she says. "Why?", he asks, "don't ya have a vase?

lmao!

it's funny because they don't love each other anymore!

Did you ever here about the Chinese Godfather?

He gave them an offer that they couldn't understand.

CAZZATA MALANGA

I saw your girl today at pet therapy. How she keep her coat so shiny?

That's... actually pretty good.

Kinda weak. But I think you have the beginning of a good joke there. Maybe take it home and work on it a bit, come back in a week.

These are from the show, ya fanook.

Nobody asked for your opinion, cockbreath.

get the fuck out, mulignan piece of shit

>that cinderblock
God how I laughed.

>chinaman is having trouble seeing so he goes to the optometrist
>The doctor says "you have cataract"
>Chinaman says "no I have a rincoln continental
>*Bobby stares blankly*
>Jr. Stares at Bobby like he's an idiot
>I get it. He drives a lincoln...wot?

GARMELLA :DD

What's going on, why am I on TV? Look there's Bobby.

>no hand that knocks bees offa ya hat

me buttering bread in the background

'sup Hesh

We're from the Vipers

Can any show even come close to this masterpiece? Just oozing with moments of humanity that make everything so real. I felt like I was there man.

>Scene of Tony feeding the ducks
>he goes to a quack for the rest of the series
Bravo, David.

nice

It's good but it ain't no The Wire.

fuckin fanook

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

Agreed

>White male is unable to mate
*uproarious laughter from audience*

Holy shit, you're the genius lmao

Sopranos is better than The Wire.

I meant you

kek

>A poor man and a rich man are anniversary shopping
>The poor man asks the rich what he's getting for his wife
>"A necklace and a car"
>The poor man asks why both
>The rich man explains, "if she doesn't like the necklace she can return it in the new car
>He proceeds to ask the poor man what he got for his wife
>"slippers and a dildo"
>The rich asks why both
>"If she doesn't like the slippers she can go fuck herself"

tell your mom to wipe my ass after i shit on her cum

Remember when AJ was just going to raise that porto rican kid lol wot a fanook

>typical user.jpg
>[I] wanna fuckin' smash 'is fuckin' face in.

You're right, it's better.

OOHHHH that's Feech La Manna not that christ killer Heshy

>How 'bout the fact that I hate my son? I come home, he's sittin' on the computer in his underwear...wastin' his time in some chitchat room goin' back an' forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff... gigglin' like a little school girl. I wanna fuckin' smash his fuckin' face in.

>christ killer Heshy
How much of Sopranos would you say is comedy, and why is it so much funnier than actual shows that are labeled as comedies?

>they still think it wasn't the audience that was killed at the end

Jesus, almost 26 years later

What did the blind man say when he pass the fish market?

what's with all this fish, huh? hehe

RALPHIE DID NOTHING WRONG

He was bringing in enough Johns for his pimp

I am just watching The Sopranos. I am on the last season I must say I agree. After first two seasons i though holy shit this could top even The Wire.
But After 3rd season you can easily see patter, each time Tony surpress sadness for a long time his anger turns into rage and he kills someone. But it is still very, very good show. If finale is as good as people say I will put it at strong number two but nobody and nothing can't top The Wire it seems.

THIS IS THE PIG I'M FUCKIN'
-THAT'S A DUCK
I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU

50% comedy, and it's mostly because the characters are wildly ignorant.
>Spread a little dysentery amongst the ranks?

>strong silent type

very nice

The wire had so many meme characters that took me out of the immersion.
Kima, muh strong lesbian cop
Brother Mouzone
whatever that dyke's name was who worked for Marlo
Also the press season was awful....

>Kima, muh strong lesbian cop
Stopped reading right there, you have nothing of value to say

Sounds like you can't refute my points pal =^)

"meme character" is bottom of the barrel brainlet criticism since it means fucking nothing, kindly slam your head in a cardoor

So you found the dyke who worked for Marlo believable? I'm sorry if that's not a meme character who is milord?

But brother mouzone was just one of hundreds of characters plus not that he was so important and had too much screentime.

Maybe you could rewatch it. Thing with serial killers was "too fictional" but funny thing is press reaction was nontheless pretty fucking realistic anyway which is a big fucking irony.
As for Kima, try to watch it again and imagine does sjws, liberals and commies can really identifie with her character.
She wasn't a fucking victim plus her """"fictional family""""" suffered. David Simon was not praising le modern non nuclear family crap there and he really put her in the men trousers to the end and realisticaly. I wouldn't be surprised more men identified with her then muh whamen

holy shit this is so ironic. Actually women working for Marlo is real fucking gangster in real life sentenced to prison for mured and heroin dealing

>Pearson "Snoop" worked as a drug dealer. At the age of 14, she was convicted of second degree murder after the shooting of a girl named Okia Toomer, and was sentenced to two eight-year terms, to be served consecutively, at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in Jessup, Maryland.[2] She was released after six and a half years.

Believable now?

Alright that is pretty fucking ironic hahah gg. That being said I still found her character insufferable

>if that's not a meme character who is milord
>who is milord
>milord

Baltimore is city god has left
Best thing is The Wire is more like fictional documentary then fiction

More than half of "meme" characters were based on real life thugs, drug kingpins and killers from Baltimore
The Wire is simply best fucking thing ever happend to the film industry. It's Doestoevsky on the screen.

The Wire might be overall better simply because it handled dozens of characters and their intertwining story lines and plot points masterfully, but it went off the deep end during the last season. McNutty became a caricature of himself, literally no-one gave two flying fucks about the reporters, Carcetti's arc was a wet fart (in b4 hothead). The Sopranos' last season was almost spotless, depending on whether you appreciated the finale or not.

I don't think any show that goes off the deep end in the last season can be considered overall better than the sopranos.

I don't think you can compare two shows without watching them.