Adventure Time

Next episode is called Orb. Yeah, just Orb. Boarded by Aleks Sennwald. Air date unknown (probably March)

Just a reminder: there are 32 episodes left until the end of AT.

>Orb

YOU
SICK
FUCKS

I'm kind of sad they had to leave this out.

Blame the 11-minute limit

cute but I don't think it definitely needed to be in there. feel like the rest of the episode and the montage did enough to show their relationship.

if there was anything I thought Islands needed it was just Finn talking to his mom more, if only there was another like 45 seconds they could use to make that work.

I wish he would have talked to her about Martin. Unless I completely missed it, he didn't, and that felt weird.

that's something that would have made good sense to be there but I understand why they didn't go for it. that would be such a huge issue to suddenly put into Islands which was already filled to the brim with other things that the episodes were focused on and it would have been balls to the wall crazy to try putting more Martin stuff in there.

I think it's very probable that they discussed Martin in the time Finn was staying there.

I mean, he has just heard the first GOOD stuff about martin in his life. last thing he'd wanna do is be like "well actually he's become a complete shit, literally the scum of the universe"
might as well let her remember him as he was
though i dont understand how any of them got information on what happened after he left the island, that wouldn't have been recorded on anything

>Min and Marty had the same board team as president porpoise
WEW LAD

PP was okay, the Banana Man subplot was boring (poor Weird Al having his character be so dull) but aside from that was just fine.

>though i dont understand how any of them got information on what happened after he left the island, that wouldn't have been recorded on anything
What are you talking about?

martin's backstory flashback episode, the primary subject of this thread
Susan just hooked her brain up to the computer and Finn watched and learned how it went
but how did she know the majority of what happened, since Martin's whole deal was NOT being spied on?

I'm pretty sure none of the characters were watching that stuff, that was purely for the audience's benefit.
Neither Finn nor Minerva know what happened to Martin and how he left the islands.

>Susan just hooked her brain up to the computer and Finn watched and learned how it went
It was a flashback. None of the present characters saw anything. Not to mention that even if she knew what happened, there's no way Susan could have hooked her brain to anything without her cranial implant.

oh right, it was BMO accessing the console for her.

so you're saying none of that was finn being told? then why was he so devastated after hearing it?

What part are you specifically referring to? Finn was bummed when he actually met his mom but when Susan was telling him about her and showed him the picture Finn just seemed shocked more than anything.

man I'm hella confused now

He wasn't devastated, he was still in "holy shit, my mom's alive" shock.

The flashback is only shown to the viewer. None of the characters knew what happened.

Here's ho it went from my memory of watching Islands once two weeks ago
>Susan and gang are at her old abandoned Island
>she starts getting her memories back while her and Frida's flashback plays for us, the audience
>by the end of that episode she tells Finn about his mom
>that's when the Min and Marty flashback plays, which no one but the audience is seeing, but I guess Susan might have told Finn a little about what she remembered
>episode 7 starts up