Jessica Jones #5 storytime

In which Ultimate Conspiracy sort of concludes I guess, or maybe not.

I still don't get why Jessica had to lie to her husband for this stupid infiltration plan to work

>Did you read their oral history? Underrated
Nice attempt at shilling Bendis, screw you.
I read that damn thing, it was horrible and stupid. Also quite insulting to the Avengers actual history, like how it claims that the whole Yellowjacket thing was a publicity stunt and not Hank's mental breakdown.

HOW DARE THEY REPORT ON A VIDEO OF ME ACTING LIKE A VIOLENT ASSHOLE IN PUBLIC

>Spider-Mess
I thought that now that JJJ was gone the DB was no longer obsessed with shitting on Spider-Man.

Is anybody reading?

Weren't the Incursions public knowledge?

And if we assume that they weren't public knowledge, how does this guy know that superheroes know about it?

>Nothing happened
A lot happened actually, you just didn't get to see it

So apparently this guy's ramblings are enough to break Jessica Jones down. Or maybe it's this plus all the crap she brought upon herself because of her stupid actions.

>D-Man
Why does Bendis hate him so much? It doesn't even make sense given his current status quo. He's no longer a crazy hobo, he's living with his boyfriend and works for Captain America.

And what exactly does Jessica know that could possibly take down Yaas Queen?

And that's that, though I don't know if anyone is actually reading this.

bump

D-man is gay?

Actually enjoying this a lot.

Thanks for the storytime OP.

Yes, it was revealed in a recent issue of Captain America. Since most people don't care about D-Man and he had never been established as having any particular sexuality in the past, nobody really complained.

Yep.
They were.
Thanos and pals were openly genociding worlds with UN approval.
Thanks, Bendis.

Because D-Man was a homeless guy in the first issue of the 1998 Avengers reboot, and Bendis only reads the first issue of anything.

>NOT FOR KIDS

nice try bendis

Secret homolust for Spider-Woman?

I don't even have a problem with his writing, but does Bendis know that it's supposed to be a comic book

Wasn't Carol on the Raft?

But...but they say shit and fuck

>And what exactly does Jessica know that could possibly take down Yaas Queen?

she knows whatever carol wants her to know. she put her up to this in the past issue

>Wasn't Carol on the Raft?
What are you talking about?

Jess wouldn't know that, she didn't survive.

Again, what are you talking about?

Carol survived the last incursion on the Life Raft.

Tony definitely didn't, so either this guy or Benis is wrong.

Just get your kid Luke, get Danielle and run off with Danny.

>Tony definitely didn't, so either this guy or Benis is wrong.

All murder guy said was that Tony knows. He didn't say Tony was on the raft or that he remembered the incursion. There are characters who know about it but weren't on the raft. Maria Hill for example

>He's flipping her off
Heh

Pretty decent summation of one of Marvel's key problems

wait, Luke Cage wasnt a thing in the Ultimate universe? Its surprising because Bendis has such a boner on him, i tought he used it at some point

>not giving this guy different lettering like Ultimate Reed