Endtown 2017-02-08

>THOSE MONSTERS
>UP YOURS, APOLOGIST
>"wolf-loving"
Shit's getting real.

I haven't been keeping up, have the awoos eaten anyone yet?

Not explicitly but it's heavily implied, specially right now.

I take it Aaron isn't happy about the IRL election results.

I am not prepared for how fuck up this chapter's going to be. Even if the wolves are a red herring it's still a society literally devouring itself for its own selfish reasons. Even in pic related Arron said the bear was feeling a both lust and hunger looking at the cow.

Go fuck yourself back to Sup Forums.

Wolfaboos will probably get triggered by the events of this chapter.

Probably.

>calling wolves 'awoos'

DELETE

It begins

How many wolves could there possibly be? How many of any one species could there be in Endtown? How big is the population?

I hope there are more wolves and I hope once is a sexy she-wolf in a nice hoodie

Loupaboos rolls of the tongue easier.

Forgot
>AND I'M NOT ALONE!!
If true then it really is getting serious.

It doesn't.

If you're French maybe.

I feel like this is an arc that should play to Aaron's strengths more. It seems like its going to be similar in substance to the Milk Trial (best arc), focus on the debate and the ideas, and not get too distracted by individual characters.

for now it feels like the first half of Law and Order where there's the crime and accusation and investigation is going to find out it's even more fucked then how it looks at first
I also hope the b plot to this is political and not another courtroom drama

I hope Walt pops all of them in the mouth.

I feel like Walt is going to get caught in the crossfire. Neither side is going to trust Walt, because he's not going to be on either side. I can't imagine Walt turning cannibal, and as for the victims, I doubt the cow girl is thinking "we need to apprehend the perpetrators of this crime and see they are brought to justice.". I think pic related is more her speed right now.

>"professional" journalist glaring and lecturing at a distressed victim
Deserves all the grief she gets.

I think wolves are too obvious and are a red herring for either Jacob's meddling or a cult of prey animals. Both would have everything to gain from getting rid of predators.

>that file name
I hope no one's looking for a bear skin rug

So its literally the Zootopia plot but with more cannibalism and politics?

>apologist
>wolf-loving paper
What did she mean by this? Didn't Dottie refuse to take wolves' side on Portia's incident? How did she get that idea?

>literally the Zootopia plot
No.

TIt has been implied that Dottie stands up for the rights of the wolves, it seems they have been vilified and generally shunned by the community, that's why they called for her, that's why she mentioned she was fighting for equality. Not because they are wolves it means they are evil cannibal pricks... i wonder if she's gonna be proven wrong.

>it*

My guess is that the lawyer is part of the cannibalism scheme. Remember that pigs are omnivores.

Kill yourself immediately.

we got a couple of trumpers, here
pipe down, trumpies

Page 10 bump

Let it die if there's nothing to discuss.

Course there is. Did they use a dry rub or was he smoked and was Terry served with Slaw and Hush Puppies and did said Hush Puppies contain onions and jalapeƱos. All very important questions.

Shut the fuck up, Kirbee. We don't find your southern "humor" funny nor your jokes about cannibalism.

>the bear was feeling a both lust and hunger looking at the cow
Rule#34 when?

I think at this point, we can all agree that the /trash/ thread is the only place you can go to discuss Endtown now.

But at this point, my interest in the comic has dropped pretty heavily, same with Poppy. I guess it has something to do with both of the authors becoming more and more insufferable.

But it's all so farcical. It's jumped so deep into being melodramatic that I can't see this as anything other than humorous.

After he's had Sex with it he'll eat up all he can.

>implying it doesn't simply mean lots of oral and sucking
Vorefags get out.

>I think at this point, we can all agree that the /trash/ thread is the only place you can go to discuss Endtown now.
That's the problem, we don't. Having two threads divides the discussion, on top of everything else that hampers the activity in this thread.

Get off our board, Tumblrite.

>Tumblrite
How?

The GIF, it's a shitty tumblr meme. It was used literally constantly during the period of time when Sup Forums incited Tumblr to get pissy about Sup Forums a couple years ago.

>not even a tumblr file name
>'No see it's tumblr because people posted it on tumblr when I was being a massive faggot'
Gamergate was a mistake.

And opposing gamergate is a big thing on Tumblr too.

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NUMALE FAGGOT

RREEEEEEEEE

Don't feed it replies.

There is nothing wrong with eating meat.

I cannot go without my daily bacon.