What does Sup Forums think of this show?

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

why is it always blonde female + dark skinned male?

It looks obnoxious.

no u

voice acting seems weird choices, could have done better

>response in 17 seconds
Are you using a Sup Forums pass?

i buyied it on sale with my moms card

u jel?

Didn't get captcha that time, and this time too. Luck is on my side.

have to be 18 buddy

It's pretty lackluster overall, though the animation looks great.

There are some shows that are aimed to please both kids and adults, and I don't feel this is one of them.
If you like it, that's fine, but I feel it's aimed towards a younger demographic.

Is this a copypasta?

no

what I think is Sup Forums complains to much.

Rude.

Okay, because that could be attributed to a lot of shows discussed here.

I just started watching it yesterday. It's pretty cute. Nothing amazing, but it's a lot better and smarter than I thought it would be.

Janna is the best character.

Mediocre. Of course NTR Sup Forums loves it

Drink that cuck and autism drink Sup Forums! Drink it up!

Because it makes people angry, and anger leads to more attention.

>88
>mfw

It's alright but I feel like it's plagued with romance drama.

Its good fun, and Star suffering makes it even better.

It's a great show that I'm glad to see start exploring it's potential. It also seems to be growing in popularity compared to season 1. I think if anybody wanted to get on the train, now is a good time

>but I feel like it's plagued with romance drama.
It's like only been "romance drama" in like maybe two episodes max?

its good

just consider skipping most of the first season

What's wrong with it?

dumb school kids no one cares about, dumb joke villains, all of which are literally cut by season 2

like literally Ludo is basically a different character now and like only two other kids from the school show up now and they get way more screen time and character development to justify it

The first season isn't bad. They were just trying to find their footing. There are like two or three really weak episodes though

He is the least mexican mexican kid I have ever seen, no idea why they had to make mexican if its never anything of relevance

It's good.

It's a good show that's kind of underrated, or maybe more accurately underwatched since I think most people who do watch it have an honest view of its weaknesses its strengths. It's not perfect, with multiple episodes paced weirdly and some that maybe didn't need to exist at all, but it has some nice continuity, character development, and strong portrayals of its central characters.

I think one problem, with both the show and its reception, is that maybe half of the first season was focused more on one-off adventures to allow for a sense of the main characters and the setting, but unfortunately people who expected deep lore, character development, and drama right out of the gate were disappointed. The show did go on to do all those things later, touching on it within the first season even, and while that doesn't mean someone who disliked the early episodes would necessarily like it later (though some have), it does mean a lot of people may have dropped it a bit early or compared it unfavorably to other shows before really finding out for themselves what it was trying to do. I'm not even trying to say they're wrong for it-- if they didn't like it, they didn't like it-- but in some spots the show has gotten the incorrect reputation of having no plot because people are assuming the entire series is like its first episodes, which aren't much like the show now.

I think its approach to "deepest lore" is kind of interesting. While I think some aspects were obviously planned out in advance, I think most of the lore is constructed bit by bit as the show progresses. It's interesting in the sense that the crew is doing a good job so far in making these new developments not contradict anything or sometimes even tie in with other things, even though there wasn't this much of a plan from the start. It's hard to tell exactly where the show will end up, outside of it obviously having a happy ending because Disney, and while it could end up a clusterfuck I'm optimistic.