Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!m4QBHSiQ!opCrHoDcdbUYBTtPHc5DgkaPhyNk55qWG36Qs_jRofE
drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JscRkOYxIuQXZuZEN5TWxZVHc
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZ2w1Y2ZhX2c5a28/view
mega.nz/#!ewYQXYiR!-PlgYslJQcdiC393D8PxtqF7VxlaNGCIQt7S6pRs-6g
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuU1hJcDAyTG1ncnM/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like mods don't like generals, not that i'm surprised.

So I guess we really can't have a general.

But generals that don't say that they are generals are ok?

Nope. There's a place for us, though.

Yes. The legacy of not!/sveg/ live on.

those are just threads

Last time I went to Trash their were mlp diaper fetish threads. Not going back.

Why does it seem, after watching these new episodes, that Marcos and Star's friendship seems strained? Not fully obviously, but subtle enough for us the audience to notice.

megas would make it look more like a general

>Not hiding the thread

That's an awfully long way to say that Star got cucked.

I know, right? The hug at the end of Baby was so out of place. It kinda felt forced.

How was it strained in Baby?

>>not putting megas
find them yourself, dont expect to be spoonfed all the time

I actually didn't see that at all, how do you mean

just like starco in general.

>It's a fucking general
not going back

Do they understand that the show is airing again now? It just seems so arbitrary.

Not what I meant.
Precisely. Star hasn't been the same since Bon Bon and I'm sure the writers are doing this on purpose.

here are links for this week episodes so far
“Raid the Cave”
mega.nz/#!m4QBHSiQ!opCrHoDcdbUYBTtPHc5DgkaPhyNk55qWG36Qs_jRofE
drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JscRkOYxIuQXZuZEN5TWxZVHc
“Trickstar”
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZ2w1Y2ZhX2c5a28/view
“Baby”
mega.nz/#!ewYQXYiR!-PlgYslJQcdiC393D8PxtqF7VxlaNGCIQt7S6pRs-6g
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuU1hJcDAyTG1ncnM/view

Just search for sveg or Star vs and ignore the other stuff. If your virgin eyes can't stand to do that you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

how about a stream site :^)

Where can I find more of BlueJr's stuff?

No need to project your insecurities here, Tyrone.

>it's ok for /su/ to have a general

Sup Forums can be cancerous.

Impressive Length

How about we just delete the "general" from the title and just call it "Star vs." with the links below? It works for pretty much every other thread anyway, and the mods are usually just triggered by the word "general" unless it's RWBY or /sug/.

Star vs booru or the Sup Forums booru probably

no it wasnt

they've always had to not have links and a real subject

but on the plus side it does help the thread stay on topic rather than blogshit

star(dot)derpynews(dot)com

tfw Steven Universe gets a general but not Star

>Only I get to determine everyone's interpretation of a scene

i didn't add any because they can't keep up with 1 episode every day it seems the ones i know about are 1 or 2 episodes behind.

The mods are usually triggered by the word "general" for show that are on hiatus. Star vs. got to have generals just fine the last time it was airing, before we went into the post Bon Bon hiatus.

I honestly think it's just that the mods/janitors don't understand we're off hiatus and the generals should be allowed again

It's happened with /sug/ a couple of times too, they delete the generals on reflex even though the show is off hiatus at first

Maybe it's because there's been so many retards not following the rules, and they got upset?

and look how shit it is, I'd rather talk about the show rather than just see reposts and shitpost

seriously what is the reasoning behind the mods harshness towards this thread topic?

If this gets deleted that just sorta proves my point a little more.

I dont mind following the rules, I just like knowing what they are.

there was no /sveg/ back when season 2 came back what are you talking about

Star Vs had a general just fine the last time we were airing, with Bon Bon etc

Star has had a nonstop general for months.

and?

>I dont mind following the rules, I just like knowing what they are.
This

no we didn't, it's always been not/sveg/

Post the cutiest pic of Star Butterfly you've ever seen.

Where did all these anti-Starco friends come from?

>I dont mind following the rules, I just like knowing what they are.
>Thinking that (they) will let us know what are their rules
And yes, it may sound stupid, but there are not signs of it being changed any time soon.

Has anyone noticed that the one pair of episodes that aren't in production order (Hungry Larry/Spider with a Top Hat) doesn't actually fit where it goes in production order (it's 214, so between Bon Bon the Birthday Clown and Raid the Cave/Trickstar)? I guess that since Hungry Larry is the halloween episode they figured that Disney would air it and Spider in a Top Hat close to halloween regardless on how far along the rest of the season was so they made them stand alone and able to air out of place without making things confusing

Maybe if we ask nicely?

for some reason i'm thinking of the end of ff15

Remember when every single SU thread, not just generals, would be immediately deleted?

it's hard to pick just one

ready niggas for the interracial /ss/ ep? even adam is hyped

Why would anything have changed from the first part of this season?

Make a thread with a subject, don't thread chain, and don't put a copypasta or /sveg/ in the OP

I hope she's added to Marco's harem.

I know she's a demon but you get the idea

Those episodes would feel incredibly out of place if they took place between BBTBC and Raid the Cave.

>The hug at the end of Baby was so out of place. It kinda felt forced
Bullshit

exactly what I'm saying

>it's always been not/sveg/
>always
definitely not, how else would people have come up with /sveg/

But yeah this is weird.

I really don't. It sounds fun, but cartoons can barely handle love triangles. I don't want to think about how many have gotten ruined by have more than two

way back over a year ago in season 1 we had weekend generals, but that stopped before season 2

>hey kid, you wanna cross dimensions?

>tfw showering with gf
really great feel desu

insert cake stick here

GUYS, I THINK I KNOW HOW MARCO IS BECOMING STRONGER. THE BIGGER HIS HAREM IS, THE MORE POWERFUL HE BECOMES.

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

so cute!

Huh.
I just really wish there was a way to communicate with the mods to understand what's okay and what's not. It's frustrating to try to find out through trial and error, thinking that something is allowed and carefully make a thread according to the believed rules only to have it nuked.

Those were the days.

those days sucked, I dont know about you idiots but copypasta spam and reposts made for a boring thread

It's been this exact way for more than half a year, why are you thinking anything changed?

we can't make greens anymore mods won't let us

Apparently I misremembered and thought it would be different once we'd be off hiatus, and now it's just frustrating and weird that different shows get differing treatment.

I've seen greens in each thread I've been in what are you talking about?

All I seen get deleted are shitty fapfiction and fanfiction

There's a difference

THIS.

So does this newest episode mean she's gonna fuck Toffee?
Because he's my husbando and she needs to back the fuck off

so when are the episode releases now?

>all the moonfeefags will suddenly rush to support the starfee ship
Oh boy, we in for a ride

schedule
2/6 – 15a "Raid the Cave"
2/7 – 15b “Trickstar”
2/8 – 16a “Baby”
2/9 – 16b “Running with Scissors”
2/13 – 17a “Mathmagic”
2/14 – 17b “The Bounce Lounge”
2/15 – 18a “Crystal Clear”
2/16 – 18b “The Hard Way”
2/20 – 19a “Heinous”
2/21 – 19b “All Belts are Off”
2/22 – 20a “Collateral Damage”
2/23 – 20b “Just Friends”
2/27 – 21 “Face the Music" and 22 “Starcrushed” (both 30 min)

Or did you mean the time they're released each day? I don't know. they're available online quite early, I think?

>just watched the ep
so she fucks up the whole time then does some weird tree thing and oh man she's the best magic ever or something

i dun get it

I hope we see her again

I kinda miss some of the "classic" shitposting in these threads.

they come on at 7am

i think they're just doing the normal broadcast as a formality now, and focusing on digitial distribution and streaming, which is weirdly forward thinking for fucking disney

k wait. I think I missed one. I saw the one where she tried to save lazarus and the one with the cat. Which one did i miss?

She fucks up a lot, but her magic is very powerful. Basically, Star is Power > Skill.

I'm calling it. Star brings up the idea that Monsters aren't all that bad and are a product of how Mewnians treat them. Her parents blow a fuse and think she's on a decent to Eclypsia status.

gotta dip DOOOOOOWWWNN

I assume creating life is an advanced spell, Baby's issue seems to be that Star learns things randomly and as she needs them, she could master a top tier spell if she wanted but she couldn't learn a levitation spell, probably because she would find it lame.

>where she tried to save lazarus
>lazarus
who dat?

in 15a, "Raid the Cave" she tries to get her book back and manages to talk to Glossaryck through the spying spell.
in 15 b, "Trickstar" she's dealing with a small magician with a tall hat in Sensei's birthday party.
in 16a, "Baby" she's being evaluated by a flying cat taking notes

Where are you going?

I've made a few short jokey greentexts and I've never seen one get deleted. But then I guess since they're just dumb jokes they also don't really appeal to the main crowd who read them.

I think the issue is when you're posting shit like Star Vs. Green Part 26 of ???? and the entire fucking thread is half green.