We want the pokemon audience

>we want the pokemon audience

so the star wars audience?

fill me in?

Jesus fucking christ, do filmmakers not look at shots like this and think "that looks totally fake"? What kind of planet do they live on?

Great thread

>do filmmakers
>think
no

What do you mean it looks fake? What are some "real" looking alien designs?

They generally watch and edit their films in motion rather than going through them frame by frame like the internet does

So kawaii, desu!!! (~_~)

I was really disappointed that the two aliens didn't turn out to be the hands of one giant alien.

>a dog with some pointy bits is more fake looking than magical levitating octopuses that communicate via jizz squirts

Worst fucking dark souls level in any game. Fuck that shit.

it actually is though my popcorn munching friend

yes
this is why presentation is important

It's just curious to me since the Star Wars design is so grounded in reality. It's basically just a dog with pointy bits. What about it is "totally fake looking" to you?

dude octopus aliens lmao

did some producer's kid come up with this and beg for it to be added to the movie?

not him but cephalopod in space is more realistic because being suspended in space is a little like being in water.

>dog with crystal/diamon ears
>grounded in reality

It's not the design, just the fact that it doesn't seem to blend with any of the reset of the scenery. And the motion blur on the ones in the background is terrible.

Very lovecraftian

>tfw when fuck that would have been cool

it's a salt flat not snow and there are twice as many AT-AT's. Totally different from TESB

that actually looks like it came directly out of dark souls 3

>we want the game of the rings audience