Your first day at Strickland Propane

It's your 1st shift at Strickland. What do you do with your day and who do you spend your time with?

I do my job and talk to nobody unless it's essential for work. I do this for months on end and either am completely unmemorable or get a reputation as the creep for my quiet anti-social demeanor. Despite doing my job adequately I will be regarded as completely expendable due to my lack of social presence. If I manage to maintain my job I'll make no advancement for years. Slowly I'll die inside due to the monotony and loneliness.

You are a got dang inspiration.

Hang out with Hank, talk about how Sherwood regulators have become complete pieces of shit, how every year appliances get 2x as complicated and 2x as likely to break, reminisce about the golden age of millivolt systems

What do you mean? I don't have a choice, the assistant manager insists that I memorize the inventory and put me on tank wipe duty while standing behind me alternating between reciting facts and uses for propane while also calling me a giblet head and I'm wiping the tanks wrong. I don't think he likes me much, must have been something I said about how I prefer basketball to football because football is uninteresting to watch.

On break some fatass mexican guy kept talking to me while I was eating and made unfunny joke after unfunny joke.

I'd use the restroom but some old boozed up old geezer knocked me out the way, locked the door, and has been crying and vomiting ever since.

There's also this fat guy who keeps calling me honey. Just what I need, someone coming onto me on my first day of work.

I immediately quit and get the fuck out of Hickville, Texas.

I'm a pretty hard worker and I imagine on my first day Hank would basically insist on training me himself and having me shadow him. He'd be excited and it'd be pretty annoying but he'd respect all my effort. If I had a question he'd be the first person I went to and he'd be happy to explain to me the exact reasoning behind every little thing. By the end of the day between all his talking I'd have only put in about 3 hours of actual work.

Try and fuck Maria

>not Melinda

Melinda just ever think about it.

Debbie. There's like a 90% chance I'll get my dick wet.

Fucking this

Do my job and get on Buck's good side. Stay out of Hank's way. Crossing him usually ends up with bad shit happening to you.

Definitely fuck around out back with Booda Sack, maybe smoke some weed on lunch hour, and get chewed out by Hank for telling a customer that the propane is highly 'valupulous'

she's dead bro

Spend all day cleaning propane tanks feet to head

100% chance then

I've been trying to watch some KotH online lately, but I got to the point where evidently all the episodes online are the UK censored ones. All of them. every site. It's kind of depressing
what happened to the england that used to put topless 16 year olds in the newspaper?

But then we are all dead.

>UK censored ones

This is new to me.

in the last few years the UK has been censoring the FUCK out of all kinds of animation

the first solid one I noticed is when Cotton's being taken to an adult daycare and he says like 'what kinda whorehouse is this?' and it just glitchcuts to 'what is this?'
until then I thought some of the more awkward cuts were just video glitches, but I'm pretty certain on that one

oh and, er, the way i know it's english is because the voiceovers on the ending credits telling you what's up next on that channel

That sounds really annoying. Bunch of wankers.

I'd probably pretend I only spoke French so that I wouldn't have to explain why I didn't own a truck or a gun.

hank doesn't own a gun. he lives in a good neighborhood and he has a dog.
the important thing is you dont look down on people who DO have them.

I wish the King of the Hill series finale was about Hank finally becoming manager of Strickland Propane, where even though the position gives him a bunch of anxiety, he hangs on because of his friends.

anxiety? you mean the yuppie flu?

Hank's gone hunting before senpai, he at least owns a rifle so he most likely owns a hand gun.

Anyone who says something other than "wiping tanks because newbies are tank wipes." are either lying or just don't know the show.

Walk in, double birds, walk out and join Thatherton Fuels where I drink, use foul language on the job and molest secretaries and tank wipes to my hearts content.