What are some casting choices that are nothing short of homeruns?

What are some casting choices that are nothing short of homeruns?

Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier

Such a waste.

lol

He was great in the first two, after that he was just Robert Downey Jr playing RObert Downey Jr.

KEK

This will never be topped.

Crazy to think they wanted Will Smith originally.

the only flaw was he didn't have the paintbrush mustache like Hitler. That would've been uncanny.

Dr. Stark. I'm America.

I wish he would wear that all the time.

>yea actors only get cast at the bar mitzvah or the couch mitzvah

Pic unrelated right, I mean everyone likes Robert and he's a good actor, and all internet film critics were saying at the time that he was born to play that part, it's all bullshit he's nothing like the comic book character, not that it really bothers me, I don't really care for the movies but it's quite amusing to see how everyone orgasms when they watch Robert jr, playing Tony Stark who is nothing like him, Tony Stark is a tall, fit good looking womanizer and Robert is a (no offense) quirky effeminate manlet, I mean I like him a lot, I just don't think that he was a good choice.

>filename
lmao

Every role

Kek

AND Nick Cage

Cage would have been a great Boromir

He's carrying the whole movie.

>implying diane kruger's feet didn't carry that one scene

Motherfucker was BORN for the role.

He's also brilliant as Chuck McGill

too tall wolverines a manlet

oh man i might actually have to play that game nwo

I win. Everytime I see a Pitt movie, all I can think of is Tyler Durden and I instantly love the movie. no homo

he was good, but I think pic related was the one who was born to play Wolverine

this

His abs were so big in that movie. Seemed like he's doing a lat spread all the time.

Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison

have another one, kido

Virtually everyone in Harry Potter, especially Rickman
>inb4 someone posts it

no

Yeah boy, he got more guys lifting than anyone else in hollywood.

Both are arrogant prima donnas that act smug.

who'd you cast?

Baleman.

John Hamm.

Wrong!

I don’t know about his acting but grow out those side burns a little more and style his hair up and Danzig looks perfect as wolverine. Fuckers a buff, hairy manlet

too chady and unlikeable

too flat

What about Billy Zane circa 95?

Hahahahaha very epic Sup Forumsro!

fuck you

kek

Eh. He might be a good cyke, we have to wait to see. Marsdon was such wasted potential.

You don't get to bring avengers

Was this his last great memorable role?

That'd be pic elated which is another perfect choice

>call me dunk!

>Crazy to think they wanted Will Smith originally.

Dear God.

although at least Sup Forums wouldn't like the movies then.

Carlitos Way was excellent, I liked it a hell of a lot more than Scarface on all accounts

That's a sick picture. The cinematography on that movie was outstanding. It's like you don't even notice until it's paused, there's something really timeless about it at some points.

>"casting choices that are nothing short"
>typing this then posting RDJ
I'm on to you, op.

(You)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahhah

Post what?

Could you be referring to the dullest copypasta in the history of forced memes? Seriously each post mocking the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they star in assorted movies has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the recycled text, the shitposting’s only consistency has been its lack of originality and ineffective use of bait images, all to make trolling unfunny, to make sarcasm seem boring.

Perhaps the die was cast when OP vetoed the idea of doing something other than plagiarizing Armond White and Harold Bloom; (s)he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously repetitive cross-thread postings for his copypasta. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-Sup Forums (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Baneposting in its refusal of novelty, cleverness and dignity. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the opening sentences were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the shitposts were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a copypasta began, the author wrote some corny lead-in to the "dullest franchise".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's collective mind is so governed by cliches and dead memes that it has no other style of writing. Later I read a corny, hackish theft of Harry Potter copypasta by the same Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter copypasta at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Reddit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, trained to read Reddit.

>not USA

truly our generation's Brando

David was perfectly cast

>Clint
>In capeshit
Doubt.png

Dunkacino

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND

Tbf that was the most fucking obvious casting choice ever.

>we need a bald man who can play a calm and wise lead-
>I've already got Stewart on the phone

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Marry me you faggot! Carlito's Way is an underrated master piece.

Actors of his caliber are in short supply.

this entire cast

I love your enthusiasm

You only need one post to laugh dude, not three od them.

>too tall
>not hairy enough