Absolutely kino.

Any UK posters discussed this one yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9AYPxH5NTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This board is quite clearly filled with plebs

think i'll go watch in on monday lad

nice one lad, you won't regret it, it will make you wish you grew up in Italy wearing shorts every day and riding a pushbike through the local villages, it will probably also make you take a good hard look at yourself and question why we need to love.

it's truly a masterpiece.

whats it about

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9AYPxH5NTM

it's about being a gay 17 year old and falling in love with a gay 24 year old

k then. what sets it apart from other similar themed films

People still release gay relationship dramas and pretend they're breaking new ground in 2017?

The pacing is worked to perfection, the characters are relatable yet unpredictable, the setting and soundtrack make it feel nostalgic yet incredibly fresh, it's hard to tell at times whether the traditional barriers of sexuality imposed by family are really there or not which leaves a nice grey area for learning about the characters

.I didn't say it's breaking new ground, i just think it's a great movie and i was being direct about it's premise.

As you watch them fall in love the relationship btw the two leads feels incredibly vital and real.

How the fuck were they able to already produce a Kevin Spacey biopic? The news came out like 3 days ago.

is it a sad film? my heart cannot handle that anymore

it's quite cathartic, but hurts the heart, i wouldn't let it put you off.

Lol what the fuck is wrong with old women? Do they hate fags or something?

Wrong pic.

that is fucking hilarious but understandable

He's remaking Suspiria? Please no, it's one of my favourites.

fags

gay

>Armie Hammer will never hammer you
Why live?

>star of David necklace
Oy vey!

Is there a good amount of nudity?

the irony is you really only see a nice pair of tits

Fuck, I wish this was a European movie. Wasted oppurtunity to get those 2 hotties naked.

whats the body type below ottermode? Slim but without much muscle? THis is an otter/whatever that is fantasy?

How does it compare to Moonlight?

Why did they break up in the movie

>November 24, 2017 U.S release

SEETHING

You're still lucky. This will never be shown in my homophobic shithole.

Third world?

I seriously don't give a fuck about gays but hate them because their stupid pride events

No, I we have the internet. And I just checked and it was actually shown here last month. Fuck I'm mad.