Hehe

>hehehe

Best Paulie quotes?

see

You hear that? I said "D'ya remember your first blowjob?" He said, "Yeah." I said, "How long did it take for the guy to cum?"

Funniest Paulie moment is pic related.

Word to the wise, the guy who plays Paulie first took up acting in prison. Before the Sopranos he was in this high-concept 1989 documentary directed by James Toback (lol), where he talks about his early life.

Love you Paulie.

AIDS?

NOBODY'S GOT AIDS

Is there any good Sopranos merchandise out there that's worth getting?
Only thing I've really got is this sweet book (written around season 3 I think) that has a bunch of rare interviews and other cool stuff from the show packed into it.

>tfw too poor to afford the Sopranos pinball machine

what's his catchphrase again?

I never noticed he looks like Ra's al Ghul.

is the blu ray version worth getting?

INFIDEL, YOU DARE INSULT THE MASTER?!

REMEMBER THE ____ ______

now I have to rewatch this amazing show

Got this for my dad

I'm going to need you to cease and desist.

SATANIC BLACK MAGIC

>tfw own the DVD box set but really tempted to pick up the blu ray set on black friday
I second this question

Really? What was he in for

>FUCKING QUEERS

from wikipedia: 'Before turning to acting, he was convicted of several crimes and had been arrested 28 times.[2][3] In 1967, he was sent to prison for robbing a Brooklyn after-hours club, but was released after serving 13 months. In 1971, he pleaded guilty to felony weapons possession and was sentenced to an "indeterminate" prison term of up to four years, of which he ended up serving 20 months. He has said that during his imprisonment, he was visited by an acting troupe composed of ex-convicts, which inspired him to give acting a try.[4] According to a court transcript, at the time of his sentencing, he also had pending charges for drug possession.[5]'

Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns.

Morning after the election
Tony KLUMPS into the bing back office. Christopher is playing pool, Silvio and Paulie are watching the speech on television.
>Paulie: I KNEW that cocksucker would win, I called it.
>Christopher: You didn't call shit, you can't even vote.
>Paulie: Oh yeah? Who did you vote for?
>Christopher: None of your business.
>Paulie: I bet you voted for Hillary. She got most of the fag vote, hehe.
Sil chuckles as he peels a grapefruit.
>Christopher: Fuck you Paulie.
>Paulie: Hey Ton', ya hear what I said? I said Chrissy voted for Hillary, she got most of the fag vote, hehe.
Tony's mouth is so full with bacon, egg and cheese he can hardly breathe.
>Paulie: Hey Sil, who'd you vote for?
>Silvio: Ah, I didn't vote. The Jews picked it months in advance, Hesh told me.
Tony swallows half of his sandwich in one bite.
>Christopher: The whole thing is a scam, it doesn't matter anyways.
Tony turns red with anger
>Tony: You don't think it's important to vote?
>Christopher: I didn't say that, I just think it doesn't matter
Tony is outraged
>Tony: It doesn't matter, Audie Murphy doesn't matter? What he fought for?
>Christopher: Audie Murphy? Who the fuck is Audie Murphy?
>Tony: Audie Muphy! The little guy, killed a 100 Germans in World War II! Ah what the fuck...
>Christopher: I'm sorry Ton'
>Tony: Ah enough with your sorries.
Bobby comes in the door with another sandwich for Tony, he sits down on the couch beside Paulie. The new reviews the results of the election and Trump's victory, the newscaster practically crying.
>Bobby: You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

I liked when he forced Meadow's boyfriend to clean the dog shit off his tires before realising who he was and immediately trying to make friends with him and give him money, completely captures the essence of mobsters so well

lmao

Ah so just timid shit. What a fucking success story though. Imagine just going down this life of horrendous in and out imprisonment and then you get visited by an acting troupe and make it big.

Literal proof prison programs prevent crime ayy

I would happily buy the entire Sopranos crew of those

>Tony: You don't think it's important to vote?
>Christopher: I didn't say that, I just think it doesn't matter

Perfect

>Paulie: I bet you voted for Hillary. She got most of the fag vote, hehe.