Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHA-FZ-qoMQ
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5044195/Daisy-Ridley-exudes-elegance-emerald-pleated-gown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sneed

in wong movie

Can't act.

infertility

Actually nothing. It's just haircut can change Daisy's attractiveness dramatically.

I haven't ejaculated inside of her tight wet pussy! HUGE flaw!

Fucking Hellraiser.

Don't do drugs kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHA-FZ-qoMQ

can't have babies therefore flawed woman

>can't have babies
uhhh, what?

>star wars is around the corner so we'll see threads shilling this bitch every day from now

wonder how they're doing in Sup Forums

Fit af + qt patootie. Top tier waifu.

>mfw fat couch potatoes talk shit cos they will never deadlift more than daisy.

can't bear my child

Cystic ovaries

>Cystic ovaries
Why did she talk about it?

That snobbish jacket

I tried so hard but I literally couldnt.

10/10 would marry and be her whipped cuck hubby who wakes up at 5 am to walk her puppy then come back and eat her out before making her breakfast in bed and heading out to work for our shared future while she sleeps in like the precious angel she is

She seems chubby

nigger eyes. better luck next time.

Out of all the things she can do. shame.

its weird that in her pre-fame photos such as the one you posted she looks beautiful but she looks disgusting ever since she became famous. its like you can see the physical manifestation of her fame getting to her head and making her an insufferable cunt

Can't

White bois BTFO

>He wants to have children

>being this much of a sperg

Its called allergies you dumbass

>whites are dying
>gooks and niggers are reproducing at astonishing rates
yeah

it's okay Daisy we wont tell anyone

Based Daisyfu. Good for her, it would be a shame for her to waste that body on a limp-dick white boi cuck

Children = milkies

she can't act

HARVESTED

Delet

If less whites means less people like you bring it on.

>"10/10 would marry and be her whipped cuck hubby who wakes up at 5 am to walk her puppy then come back and eat her out before making her breakfast in bed and heading out to work for our shared future while she sleeps in like the precious angel she is

She had a diva tantrum last night apparently lol

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5044195/Daisy-Ridley-exudes-elegance-emerald-pleated-gown.html

I LOVE HER

just DC cucks spreading smear campaign cuz they can't stand Daisy perfection

Teeth, forehead

>someone stepped on her dress
>has a shocked expression

Stop the presses!

Poor fit, jacket is too baggy for a woman.

>Aries
They're all cunts

>tfw I'm an aries
no bully pls

Yass how brave.

uh oh they were in a picture together that means they fucked!

Dead eggs.

>believe in horoscopes

Literally like saying that the weather on your birthday determines your chances of getting cancer.

>coalburner
>physically unable to reproduce
some top tier natural selection pottery

I don't. But most girls do and act out accordingly to their sign like a bunch of brainwashed tryhards and aries is literally the worst zodiac sign for girls next to cancers.

She can't act and her mouth is annoying

That's what I told your mom last night XD

>uh oh they were in a picture together that means they fucked!

History has shown us that every time a hot woman and a powerful wealthy man have take a pic like the one youre responding to, it means he has cummed in all her holes repeatedly. Also, she was the star of 3 of his movies, Sorry your waifu has been defiled by the mighty kikes, but thats like. suck it up pal

She isn't flawed at all. Xenomorphs are perfection, a natural killer that can't so easily be stopped.

unironically barren
can't act
cries "muh sexism" upon hearing any criticism of her acting or her
shitty britbong chav accent
character's writing
receded hairline
xenomorph mouth

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

DELETE

It's really strange that she'd bring this up. It's the equivalent of a young adult actor bringing up how he can't get an erection without boner pills.

If I had to speculate, I'd say she thought she could get tumblr-tier sympathy points for it, sort of like the people who self-diagnose and then try to use it to gain pity. Basically does it so that all the womens mags will write articles about how she's such a strong womyn for bearing through her life or whatever the fuck. It always comes down to attention.

He makes the same face every single photo that motherfucker

You have to wonder about the body language here though. It's hard to get full context from a single snapshot, but the way she's guarding her torso with one arm seems to indicate she knows and she's creeped the fuck out by this kike.

Would do the sounds emanating from her butt sound like?

>yfw you will never know true kino movie taste, look as ugly, old and fat as harvey and bang the hottest celebs of the past 30 years.

>cute butt

That's all I need.

hair could be longer

She probably just had an itch, you can't expect her to fucking pick her nose like an animal in front of a camera and interviewer, do you? Fucking autist.

Dental occlusion

Oh no... He harvested Woodie too ;_;

she reminds me too much of that girl who was into me last year who I missed my chance with ;____;